What's new

og raskal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I loved his Fire/Bubba and Fire/Afghan Kush.. God I miss the flavor of those ladies.. CSG uses this cross in their Hey Dave... Been wanting to check that one out but I'll wait until they have them at a trusted source, like the bay/bou...

Big City

I've grown both the White Fire and Bubba Fire. The White Fire's were pretty uniform. Not much variation from one to the next. Leans to the White. Great looks and decent yields after a 8 week veg. Not a fan as much of the smoke or smell. Not really a lemon funk, but a musky, hashy skunk with maybe some undertones of pinesol. It was a good strain, but I am no longer growing it because I didn't enjoy the smoke.

The Bubba Fire cross was a better one, IMO. This one leaned to the Bubba in structure, but a couple of them had a stank OG lemon funk to them. It might not look as cool in the pictures, but it definitely packed more punch with lots of resin and better taste/ smell/ effect. Less yield, but finished a bit faster and there were more interesting plants in this line.

The Fire cut was not dominant in either of these crosses.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Nice strains....none of them are super potent... only the Fire Cut in its pure form has real potency...the rest of that shit is looks maybe some nice flavors... but potency is not happening

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Same here I ran some of the white fires myself and was expecting some super dank OG like buds from all the hype online... needless to say, didn't happen. lol I pretty much got exactly what Big City described.

aligee

Veteran
the only problem ive ever had with raskals gear is having to choose the keepers their all DANK !!!

true grit

Veteran
Think you might be wrong on potency storm shadow, but I would lean towards big city's description of most the wifi phenos. I have had some Very potent wifis but not all had the rank og funk. And outta quite a few only found a couple lemon bombs that didn't yield for me.

Could only get a few fire bubbas germed and takin off but so far def more dank kush taste/smell from them. Bout to pop more wifi in hopes of yielding lemon bomb pheno.

aligee

Veteran
yeah haters gonna hate i can live with that i sleep real good at night it is what it is dank is dank !!!

aligee

Veteran
>>>off to check the cookies thread thats the only real entertainment here for me lol!!!

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
just the fact that there's sales reps for Rascal putting out misinformation like this deters me from any future purchases I might have made of his seeds

wow priceless- someone putting out misinformation while complaining about others misinformation. class act!

Status
Not open for further replies.