What's new

og raskal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Veteran
anyone grow his gear? are they yielders or conneseur quality? the prices im seeing are hefty-150-175 for 10 beans. I havent payed that since a recent purchase of 4sds which all turned out to be male.unlucky i guess. certainly nobodys fault. anyhow,whats the 411 on this breeder and his strains. anyone? throw up some pics if u got em.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Have grown his gear....

One of the BEST breeders out, PERIOD......

Cant go wrong growing anything from him....

J

joejusttyped

You're lookin at the wrong site if his packs are $150-$175

White Fire fems and the Fire OG bx are two of his most expensive @ $135

But yeah... ^^^what krunch said :D

RespectGreen

Veteran
I NEVER would recommend doing a seed run for a $ run.. Too much risk but my buddy did that with some OGR beans and I shit u not EVERYONE was at least decent conni grade weed! After seeing that I'll vouch OGR is the truth!

bigAl25

Veteran
I've grown out his strawberry(KKSC)bubba kush(pre98) twice now. They were femmed beans. It is and was some of the finest ganja I have ever consumed. Hopefully my remaining beans will add to my number of grows of his fine genetics. I'd buy his beans again anytime. Peace and respect

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
To be called a breeder I thought you had to take something and cross it with something else? Maybe come up with something new?? I didnt know that I could simply trade/find/buy elite clones and hitem with some colloidal silver, make a bunch of seeds and callem my own at $100 - $150 or more a pack!!! And doing so would then qualify me to deserve the moniker of breeder??! Man I shoulda got in on that game a long time ago!!! Too funny!!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
To be called a breeder I thought you had to take something and cross it with something else? Maybe come up with something new?? I didnt know that I could simply trade/find/buy elite clones and hitem with some colloidal silver, make a bunch of seeds and callem my own at $100 - $150 or more a pack!!! And doing so would then qualify me to deserve the moniker of breeder??! Man I shoulda got in on that game a long time ago!!! Too funny!!!

then do it, instead of whining....

Too Funny!

Rainman

Veteran
I leave the nut swangin and big ballin on the net to you and yours Krunch. I make seeds of my own but to be called a breeder means you know what you are doing or you are makin crazy babies where im from. Raskal has a good thing goin and no one is knockin it but what has he bred other than other peoples hard work and of course followers who love to come and sava ho??

true grit

Veteran
Right...Rainman. LOL. Lets see you actually "breed" more than a handful of cuts that are now accepted as elites in the game. Call it what ya want, his crosses (hows that) have changed the clone game out west for damn sure. Ive grown out a lotta beans but have found more keepers from his fems that just about anyone elses gear. just sayin.

Rainman

Veteran
Again! I ask what has he bred?? Nada! nuthin! He takes elites and makes fems and then sells them with little to no testing. How is that breeding on any level. He has def made it possible for the aveage guys to get great gear and elite genetics. He has but changed the game out West?? You are smokin sumthin other than his gear! Like the post above so clearly illustrates.....

I've grown out his strawberry(KKSC)bubba kush(pre98) twice now.

Which of these did he breed again?? Was it the Kyle Kushman Starwberry or the Bubba Kush?? I get so confused with all the stuff he breeds that it is hard to keep up. So please name the handful of cuts he bred that are now considered elites??

krunchbubble

Veteran
Again! I ask what has he bred?? Nada! nuthin! He takes elites and makes fems and then sells them with little to no testing. How is that breeding on any level. He has def made it possible for the aveage guys to get great gear and elite genetics. He has but changed the game out West?? You are smokin sumthin other than his gear! Like the post above so clearly illustrates.....

I've grown out his strawberry(KKSC)bubba kush(pre98) twice now.

Which of these did he breed again?? Was it the Kyle Kushman Starwberry or the Bubba Kush?? I get so confused with all the stuff he breeds that it is hard to keep up. So please name the handful of cuts he bred that are now considered elites??

You can ALSO say the same thing about EVERY BREEDER ON THIS FORUM!!!

The only breeder that comes to mind right now, who came up with there own flagship strain is Alien Genetics...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
You can ALSO say the same thing about EVERY BREEDER ON THIS FORUM!!!

The only breeder that comes to mind right now, who came up with there own flagship strain is Alien Genetics...

Did Sam_Skunkman leave ICmag?

Only real breeder here IMO :ying:

vancerz

What about his fire og bx?Thats not just femmed.

he couldn't get the fire to hermi so he had to bx it, He did do white fire...

there are a few breeders who use there own crosses to move forward not just one or two... but most don't thats true. but nothing wrong with using some others good genetics to build upon your own work.

Rainman makes some good points that he really hasn't yet done that, but it doesnt change the facts he has done some good work with cuts he decided to work with even if they are S1s or what ever at least its not shit.

Rainman

Veteran
Not his either! He started with some OG seeds, from where? and magically found that pheno! So again thank whoever gave him the OG beans he started with not him.

Krunch - What about Tom Hill, Bhodi, BOG, JOI, DJ, KK and several others? I would not say that about them at all! I think we are confused as to what is a pollen chucker and a breeder.

Again I am not downin OGR and what he brings to the table but to say that a guy is a breeder cause he took somethin like Urkle, femmed it chemically, and threw that pollen on other elites is not correct or accurate! I actually own some of his gear by the way but he didnt change the game out west and didnt create the strains he takes credit for! You, the consumer does his testing for him and for that right he charges over $100 bucks a pack. Or if you were dumb enuff to get on the farmers lamo auction you coulda bought a pack for over $900 bucks! Again his stuff has a place but dont direspect real breeders who put the work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.