What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

pm is to low of temps ie to cold and to high of humidity ie 50% +.... i ahve run just about every ogk cut and not one time had pm... in one of my setup where it was super cold and humid i got some pm on my gbum and bubba and thats about it.... bro fire fire fire...serious raskal fire man...

ograskal

Veteran
Budz said:
Hey Raskal

Nice Kush, can you tell me what EXACTLY you use, as far as soil and nutrients?
I think you said a long while ago you were a Fox Farm farmer...but I dont remember for sure.

Thanks Bro...I use nothin but Foxfarm soil and Nutes..~ogr

skar

very nice pics OGraskal as usual ;)

did you pay chipendales to make show for your girlz in the garden ? because they always (buds and plants) looks so happy and at their best that i end up wondering LoL

anyway, i find my keeper pheno of the OG Kush x BlueSatelite 2.2 from Steve to have some similar traits to your OG nugs...I was told Steve used a killer OG cut, the SFV was the first i was oriented on.

i post a pic to have your words on her, if you want me to edit not a problem just let me know ;) Look at the resin coverage, very OGish dont you think ?

15442OGBlue_dry_zoom-med.jpg

be well

skar

hey bacchus thanks man, no it's a cross of OG Kush and BlueSatelite 2.2 done by spice of life. But i selected this pheno as the more OGish by the different pics i've seen and with the help of some OG growers advices...real deal OGK still a dream here lol one day..one day...

Last edited:
T

terran2

ograskal said:
Thanks Bro...I use nothin but Foxfarm soil and Nutes..~ogr

have seen some beautiful results with that line up & very full flavored ...may have to give the Fox a whirl next round . Am using 3gal coco now with FN /cool bloom on top drip ...but love to try the addition of some of the fox organic tea ~nutes and compare ....in their 3 part program.

wonderful pics , shear perfection....

regards

;o)

t2

mysta177

Yea raskel has her dialed in......He makes it look easy dont he...you lil raskel That OG debate will go on forever.....I dont think no one really knows whitch one is the real deal...IMO a lot are real similar. I have to go with the Doc and say the tri is one of the first from the story I hear. BUT Ive never smoked it or grew it so who knows. I do know raskels cut is fire and edges out the sfv and the best Ive ever smoked so far. I have an OG cut that flows in there and similar in structure. My advice grow them all and pick cuz there are some real winners out there. I cant wait to flower this poison OG as she smells like no other OG Ive ran....Thats my take!

J

JollyGreen

outlawed420 said:
Hey man are you the same ograskal from this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xZhJW4jlMQ

I was actually watching another video and this was in the side bar. If so, you're famous man ha.

I wonder which haten ass mothafucker on this site, took the time to make that stupid fucking video. Maybe if he had some fucking plants to grow, he wouldnt have so much free time on his hands. I hope your reading this you haten ass cock sucker.

Raskal keep killin them ca-ca-roaches with them pics.-JG

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
about that vid, i noticed that orgnkid just kinda popped in and posted his entire seed list. never had i seen such an extensive list of elite crosses. raskal, what do you have to say about that vid? someone must have it out for you.

G

guest5703

I'll be real here, the video is funny, and probably has some truth to it. But I think that guy ripped to hard on these guys for one reason, even if they had marketed and shit and claimed whatever, it still comes down to they bred this shit. They took the time to breed it, they took the time to market it, theres some ingenuity in that and also breeding and finding killer phenos takes time.

Mad props to anyone who breeds, even if they are from older strains, where the fuck are we gonna get new ones if we dont work with the old?!?!?!?

FACT marijuana is getting more potent, so this means we are doing something right! Keep it up OGras

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I just picked up a half-ounce of OGK from a grower friend of mine who I gave a clone to a few months ago. He pulled four ounces from a fairly small plant (three feet max), grown in hydro, which is pretty good, considering it's meant to be low-yield. It doesn't have the rich, sweet, almost coffee smell that mine did, but I think that's just the soil grow benefitting there.

He's very pleased with it though, as his customers finally have an exotic to try, and the nugs look super-frosty, just like mine did. And it's strong too - smoking some now, and am finally thinking about going to bed, at 4.20am...:)

G

guest5703

if it takes you until 420 AM to go to bed then you aint smoking the dank. lol

JK elevator ;)

Grizz

Veteran
Raskel as always your og kicks ass, as well any thing you grow. The fucking video is old news made by a hater, Can't remember his name , sharoonn or something like that. The deal is og and bubba are some of the best shit out there in the last 10 years and still are. Cant wait for Raskel to release some s1 seed stock of his og ,I will be first in line.

E

ElectroSticky

ograskal - skar

:wave: :friends:

q barbaros !!!!!!!!
congrats on the great KUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :canabis:

for what i think there is the ogk x bluesatellite , the ogk abusive , and ogk sfv ,, as well as the original og kush . ,

the kush line has always intrigued me and i must say i have not have the luck to grow any of these beautyfull plants ,, :fsu: but well ,,
i guess it is one of these buds one must wait and it will come :abduct:

u rock
:bow:

peace :bandit: :rasta:
--hopefully the beans'll come arround -- :jump:

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
I havent either E...but I do have it in a couple of crosses....and was given a sample of some bud. First time i smoked from it..thought nothing special, needs to cure. Yesterday after haveing let it cure for atleast a month..tryed it...bam! Now I know first hand what the hype is all about! One day these cuts will be in every growers garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.