What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
bgb said:
:headbange any plant shots?? that looks nuts!!!!hey are your beans going to the bay soon??..bgb :rasta:

Hey Wassup bgb!!!!...I didnt take any plant shots this time but i will soon cuz i have a few more OGK's in flower that are Blowin the Fukk up....You can check my gallery for some older OGK plant shots in there....I have some Beans that i just harvested and will need to dry out a bit and then I will Germ test and then seeds will go up on the bay.....Thanks for lookin....~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
that shit looks great!
and it finished at 58?
fire and quick

Hey Thanks Bro....SHe could go Longer...I usually chop her down at around 65 days or so but she's still dank at around 58-60......~ogr

bgb

all your grows are awsome..i was looking forward to that kksc??? that ogkush looks MEAN!!! i bet its head ripping...sit and spin..woohoo...later bgb :joint:

G

Sweet looking nugz man. Frosty as hell. I to am looking forward to the KKSC and the AfghanKush. Any news on those projects? Thanks. Keep working it.

J

JollyGreen

Damn raskal, how do you get that shit lookin like that all the time? You are indeed blessed with a green thumb.

G

bro when you ahve been growing the same strain for years you dial it in.. like raskal has..bro your buds are gorgeous.. you know this... lol but seriously they are fucking killler. and just for the record this cut is offf the charts in vigor yeild and hellla bomb flava and stench.......big ups big guy......

G

Dark pics?????????

MORE LIKE PERFECT PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Hairy nuggets of fire way to go................
Man i wish my cam did pics that good?
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez fuzzy enuff for ya folks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.