What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
og kush is awesome but she is a magnet :bashhead:

Thats funny....I have been growing this particular OGK cut for several years and never once have i gotten any Mildew....Also grew out the Abusive and Larry cut quite a few times and still never got any Mildew on those OGK cuts either...So i dont know what your talkin about dude....Maybe your setup is a Mildew Magnet or somethin...LOL....Kush threads always bring out the Haters..... :bashhead:

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
JollyGreen said:
Damn raskal, how do you get that shit lookin like that all the time? You are indeed blessed with a green thumb.

Thanks Bro...But really genetics has alot to do with it...This OGK comes out Frosty, Stinky, and Potent every time....~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
Lougrew! said:
Dark pics?????????

MORE LIKE PERFECT PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Hairy nuggets of fire way to go................
Man i wish my cam did pics that good?
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez fuzzy enuff for ya folks!!

Hey wassup Master Lou!!!...Yeah, when i took the pics the room was pretty Bright, so I was expecting Bright pics....They even looked brighter while viewing them on my Camera....Then when I uploaded them they looked way Darker...Thanks for visiting Bro...~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
og is a mildew mag ,,known fact

really.....Known by Whom???...You???...LOL...Tell that to my OGK cuts cuz they have never seen or experienced any Mildew since they've been here with me...What OGK Cuts have you grown???...Like I said before, If it is a Magnet how come I never got it or either has any of my homies who are runnin several differnet OGK cuts....Maybe you need to lower your Humidity and get some fans blowin in there. or somethin......Sounds like the Problem is your setup....Get a Sulfer Burner and it should take care of your PM Problem dude...DOnt blame your PM problem on the cut...~ogr

J

JeffSpicoli

I have grown the SFV, 818, Ghost, and now have a Abusive.... Ive never once had any PM on any of them... I have actually had a problem with some PM on my Dabney Blueberry, but i was able to get that under control rather easily... And when i had the PM on the Dabney, it never spread to any of my OG's, even tho the mothers were under the same T5....

So i am really interested in why you think OGK is a PM magnet? youve heard this from multiple sources? or youve just experienced it each time youve ran her?

OGRaskal... looks amazing as always! Whats your opinnion on the Larry cut? i was gonna try and get one, and i just wanted your take on her compared to the SFV?

mysta177

Wow....go away for a min and come back to see raskel FCKing it up still....Nice job hommie! I got to smoke some of your og.....that shit was fire! Thanks for the chunk X!

Last edited:

cain23456

i heard the same thing about giesel. i almost tossed it because some1 said that. im on my thrid run and haven't had pm yet. that og looks bomb as hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.