What's new

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.
right of passage dude, people want what they cant have, and then whine and say its greed..like yourself, that make sense enough for ya

WTF are you talking about? Nobody was whining son. I have no problem obtaining what I want, and I am quite patient. I suggest you go back a few posts and learn how to read. :noway:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
no worries Mike, so its got a full Kushy taste? like the socal master ishh in a way? definitely wayyy different than the Sr71 PK i imagine...

ALSO, just wanted to make it clear... Just cause i said i have the fire cut, doesnt mean im giving it out. So no PM's please.

yeah kush with a slight mentholish purple thing....not grapey thou'...yeh nothing like sr-71's cut...the lvpk vegge's slow..from what i hear...slower than bubba,socal,sourbubble,and deepchunk..etc...but she is GREAT herb,and i dont think she yield's well.....we did a side by side doob's with lvpk and bubba...both grown by a topnotch grower!..and the lvpk had me drooling...verry numbing effect...not like smoking a j..like novicane.....witch not to get off track but the "black"has that effect.....but ive never ran her,im sure i still can...but time wise..it's not worth it.....time i mean everything rooting training feeding etc....iMo...

Last edited by a moderator:

O.G.#1

all this OG talk makes my head spin, ill wait for the dust to settle and get the best one lol, cant stand spindly lanky girls anyhow unless i got a full room of em

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
my fave cut(not og) was selected by me from 300 seeds under many lights, it survived raids, robberies and i still got it. so really how does that entitle anyone to my property? greed, no its not greed,im protecting her from ever getting into greedy peoples hands

You nailed it.

Raids, fires, robberies and power failures are some of the things that take out quality genetics. You somehow managed to save your cut - so it's a happy ending for now - but on every such story there are countless of others where priced genetics have disappeared forever - because the lost cut was a one and only.

Imagine if the Chemdog would have stayed in one garden only. There would be no OGK, no Diesels and none of the hybrids that came from them. Or what if the Princess (that lead to the C99 and Apollo 11) had been safeguarded jealously, only to be lost to a power failure or a raid.

Professional breeders have figured this one out and 'spread' their genetics, keeping back-ups just in case. It doesn't mean they give their hard work away for free, it means that the best way to safe-guard their genetics is to spread it.

If you don't want the cashcropper down the street to spill your cut all over town, then send it across the world. What the hell do you care if someone in the Phillipines grow your cut? Don't you like spreading love around you?

Don't think tribal, think global.

Crom

That looks awesome lol. I remember trying OG Kush for the first time....I'll never forget it, the smell is incredible. Took a bong hit and it tasted so damn good and smooth. Exhaled and it left a really nice taste in my mouth, hard to describe at the time. Then not too long after it just hit me in the face, felt like it was melting almost lol.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One day ill be lucky enough to try some Original OG kush till then im going to have to settle for the beans i got the other day from a generous friend..

(Fire)OGKUSH x Afghani Kush
Double OG SFV x Krypto OG BX1
and Lemon Larry OGK f2's...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Phillthy now i just have to decide which ones to pop first...?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have some going in my sig... end of week 4 tomorrow so i will grab some new pics today. the sugar is already all over the leaves coming from the lil buds.... smells lemony, hashy, spicy in ther.

O

ocean99

Before I came here I didn't know there were all these different names an the only "og cut" I've ever seen was NOT a branchy lady at all. Straight indica, right up from the ground. Easy as FUCK to grow.

The local cut was found in an "f2" seed run from an open pollination of 10 seeds from a pound of dank. 1000's of seeds were germinated, according to legend, and not many females were found.

Just our local cut, I hope to post a pic of it once I'm up and running and naysayers will see her beauty.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Benji,
The first strain listed(from Raskal) should be outstanding...I have seen both parents in action and both are world-class genetics...May just be one of the "grail" type strains...I could certainly see some greatness coming from that mix...You should find your very own "elite" cutting....
Take care and good luck...I know what I would plant first.................................CC

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Capt. Crip waiting for your beans dying to try your fire x sfv!!!

J

JeffSpicoli

Ya Benji... The FireogxAfghani kush is BOMB... I have a mother of her, from a clone a buddy gave me from the seeds he sprouted.... Mine is VERY fireog dom. The finished product turns out like a hashy/earthy indica knockout ogk

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank Jeffspicoli looks like im popping the Fire OGK x Afghani Kush then my friend that gifted me them said theres a killer fire pheno to be found hope i get it i got 3 fem beans...!

Got any pics of her jeff...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts