What's new

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionsRoor

OG kush resistant, LOLZ

hell that plant aint even resistant to water. ive grown a few different cuts, and mites have moved in everytime.

one of the harder plants to finish out proper ive come across. although i keep a cut for the smoke. one of the better tokes around.

CBF

My comments were good for a laugh! haha Again - what do I know! At least we can agree, the smoke is choice! Did you ever consider your OG cuts may be coming with mites - or mites may still be present in your room? ...just a thought. Even if OG is the most fragile plant in the world, doesn't it seem beyond coincidence that mites have moved in every time? Again, Bra, I am not trying to argue or fight. I sincerely want all of us to do the best we can. While OG is the best for me, perhaps it is more difficult and finicky than I realized. I hope readers considering this strain will take my humble opinions as just that.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My comments were good for a laugh! haha Again - what do I know! At least we can agree, the smoke is choice! Did you ever consider your OG cuts may be coming with mites - or mites may still be present in your room? ...just a thought. Even if OG is the most fragile plant in the world, doesn't it seem beyond coincidence that mites have moved in every time? Again, Bra, I am not trying to argue or fight. I sincerely want all of us to do the best we can. While OG is the best for me, perhaps it is more difficult and finicky than I realized. I hope readers considering this strain will take my humble opinions as just that.

your prolly a pretty good grower, as im not all that. but yeah when the mites come, they love the OG. i live in a real dry hot area, and the little fookers are rampant. in the past ive tore down the grow, bombed um sprayed and in a few months there back.

i just keep um knocked back, seems there always around, and if left unchecked they can and will ruin your grow.

i mean ya have to suck in outside air, and there ridin the wind.

CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you don't mind me asking, what cut do you keep around for personals?

i keep a cut of SFV OG(swerve) x Ghost OG. (OoglyGoogly) i like this plant due to its a bit tighter, and not as stretchy.

the Ghost OG male pollens came from a buddy who found a male in S1s of the Ghost. actually have 2 plants from the cross i kept, and runnin the other outside at present.

OoglyGoogly shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CBF

LionsRoor

i keep a cut of SFV OG(swerve) x Ghost OG. (OoglyGoogly) i like this plant due to its a bit tighter, and not as stretchy.

the Ghost OG male pollens came from a buddy who found a male in S1s of the Ghost. actually have 2 plants from the cross i kept, and runnin the other outside at present.

OoglyGoogly shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CBF

Yeah - looks tasty! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
lol.. "33% armadillo carcas". I don't know if I can relate to that type of smell measurement. =]

bterzz

Veteran
Yes - please send me the link - I would love to see any info and pics you posted on your grow!

Again - this is just my personal method for getting solid results propagating OG. Use it or lose it your own discretion. Perhaps one small thing I mentioned may help increase your percentages.

LionsRoor, thanks for all the great tips! Hopefully next time I come across that beautiful strain, I can clone using your tips and have a better success rate.

Here is the thread of my flower cycle. Start to finish. Humidity got up to 70% at night and I only got threw away about 1/4 ounce due to bud-rot.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115112&page=15&highlight=og+kush+flower+journal

Thanks again LR! Maybe when you get 75 posts you can PM me please :D

guest396

To be honest with ya I'm glad the cut was passed by Swerve considering he has tried to trash my friendship with Raskal for the very same thing..At least now Raskal knows whats up...
Hell I'm stoked,,,now I can pass it to my friends without feeling bad about it....LOL...Since bigdog released it...LOL...
Capt. is truly stoked and several of my friends will be as welll.......

I never wanted to horde a cut but was going to do as asked when it was passed my way...

To think I almost lost it myself,,,all the way down to the last cut but she vegged up and is ready to give cuts now........
:woohoo:

And to think I have been told to only produce small amounts of seed....LOL...
It's on now bitches.........ROTFLMAO!

AeroKush,
would love to see what you have stronger big guy......LMAO!

good deal CC(with the seeds), with my nickname you'd think i'd have it, but nope. heard from some it may be around some day but....??????

ohgee

F

forsakenangel

that pic on page one does look like fire! I have a cut that its quality is just like that.Im doing a journal on it this time around. I killed several plants for my OG including a really nice orange kush. She is by far the best strain ive ever had and will always keep her..yield is sad but she is by far from disappointment..she is super flavorful, nice instant face smacking high.She is so powerful in odor ive had it double wrapped in a pill container in my pocket the last time and it smelt like someone was rubbing that shit in my nose..its nice to get a high like that without resorting to hash..not many live up to that and i cannot explain the amount of love i have for this strain..this is one strain i can honestly say i crave with saliva drooling out of my mouth every time i think of the last time i smoked it..truly if you can find the real deal OG it is on a level like no other strain ive had.Absolutely yum props for the original poster makes me drool just thinking about it

G

guest123

Nice head ease!

I hope mine turns out like that:

Attachments

• PA290483.jpg
    PA290483.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 13

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Thought I would post this saved word document I have compiled explaining the different OG Kush cuts. Thought it might be of some interest to people...

-Tahoe= The grower had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.

-Larry= The Orange County Larry cut that is available in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the "HA O.G Kush" came from

-SFV= There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp.

-Ghost= This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.

-Tripple OG=
This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.

-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.

-P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G= Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Apothecary = O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999

-Diablo= This cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley

-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollars from ******* ***** members by a friends of OGraskal

-HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

-Poison OG= Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96

-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
.."HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

I'd like to know more about this "crew"??.....I've talked with good friends of mine up in NorCal, who make no claim to any herb named after the club, in fact...well, I won't get into details, I'll contact SFV81 and see whats up about that...

but on a side note, I've learned more about the OG Abusive teens I am about to receive, THANKS FOR THE INPUT!!! :D

Bi0hazard

Veteran
The list of information I compiled may be well incomplete. I didn't write any of it, just stored it away knowing it would be useful information some day. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
W

worldwideclones

This sample is from the Tahoe region. I also have the OC and SFV on hand.

Here is my take on the 3 i have.

Tahoe

#1 all around.
Best bag appeal
2nd best flavor(50%fuel, 25% lemon, 25% decaying skunk anal glands) , AMAZING buzz.

SFV

#2 all around.
BEST FLAVOR (60% lemons, 20% new born baby skunk, 20% 93octane)
Up and Happy buzz = beautiful all day energetic buzz.
Good bag appeal.

OC

#3 all around

Most Potent
Great bag appeal
Great Smell (33% lemon, 33% armadillo carcas, 33% eXXon premium grade)

Anal glands , how would you know . hehe j/k

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive talked to some bro's down here in dago who have no idea...never heard a thing...who knows.....it does make me curious though....

I'd like to know more about this "crew"??.....I've talked with good friends of mine up in NorCal, who make no claim to any herb named after the club, in fact...well, I won't get into details, I'll contact SFV81 and see whats up about that...

but on a side note, I've learned more about the OG Abusive teens I am about to receive, THANKS FOR THE INPUT!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts