What's new

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for those who would know, does this resemble the raskal cut around 40 days?...she didnt really start developing any resin or smell till last few days, and now you touch a leaf and wow...what a reek

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
for those who would know, does this resemble the raskal cut around 40 days?...she didnt really start developing any resin or smell till last few days, and now you touch a leaf and wow...what a reek

picture.php

picture.php

kinda look's like her,with the extreme frost on those bud leaves...she's at 40?....looking good.....subrob
you got a full shot?

J

JeffSpicoli

Tha HA cut is simply ogkush... Anyone thats actually apart of HA, isnt gonna think theres any cut named HA og kush.. Because its not like anyone from HA named it that... The HA og kush was named that by wick650.. he also named larry og, or at least 'brought it into the scene'

I have a buddy that grew the HA cut alongside a supposed 'raskal'/fire and he said he likes the HA better. Better yield, denser, and a stroner lemon smell... But i guess they are both a week away from chop, so we will see how they stack up against eachother in the smoke department.

Omerta

not to mention bud structure, the ha gives those beautiful tear drop calyxes, the fire doesnt have that going on. both ha and fire are cream of the crop just minor differences that are personal preferences

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

hey guys, im no kush-pert but i was told and given this og kush.

it is a real bitch to grow... im mean it needs to be staked up and tied up like a mofo...dont yield for shit, but damn the smoke is good,,,I think the guy told me it was a SFV cut ....it smells like some lemon pine-sol funk.that would be tight if there was a post of each pic of each cut posted somewhere on here...

tokinGLX

just finished reading through a few kush threads, figured i would throw up a couple pics of a developing (supposed)ghost cut. can anybody verify the ghost/ogness at this stage¿ ...she was about 20 days flowering
attachment.php

attachment.php

sorry dude, your perspective is way off as most closet growers are....my fave cut(not og) was selected by me from 300 seeds under many lights, it survived raids, robberies and i still got it. so really how does that entitle anyone to my property? greed, no its not greed,im protecting her from ever getting into greedy peoples hands

how does protecting her benefit you? in fact if passed to friends you wont need to worry and secure her as hard, she should always be there for ya when needed. look in the mirror when talking greed.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^do you really consider his position to be greed? when he produces, as far as i know, very moderately priced, specialty (outdoor northern latitudes) seeds that many many people have been happy w over the years...before calling someone greedy you should know who it is you are talking about.

G

Greyskull

how does protecting her benefit you? in fact if passed to friends you wont need to worry and secure her as hard, she should always be there for ya when needed. look in the mirror when talking greed.

sub, this guy's just a douchebag
he has no idea of the way things work

greed. haha
that usually is spouted form an ankle biter anyways hahaha

RUDEBOI

The HA og kush was named that by wick650.. he also named larry og, or at least 'brought it into the scene'

Not that it really matters but, as far as I remember I was the first person on the boards to mention Larry O.G. Irene Kush and Vomit Kush. Actually it was quite funny because after I started talking about it alluva sudden J-dog & Serve started making mention of it. Just like with the HA cut, "the Larry" was just a name me and one of my homies used to describe the particular cut of O.G. Or I should say the buds that I would want that came from a grower named Larry!lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I just harvest some OG(sfv) crosses...and the famous OG(fire)Kush crossed with 97 bubblegum and I must say these strains are very nice. I've also got some Bubba Kush crosses. I wanna get the OG Tahoe, OG Larry and anything else Kush.....bring'em to old wv and I'll grow them Kush strains.

if i remember correctly la con is a og kush i dont know which pheno crossed to an afghani. its a great indica dominant strain.

if this is really true and the o:g kush is anything like the l.a conf in smell and taste, high etc, then the skunk no1 cheese pheno blows it apart!

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMHO the do not pass shit is fading fast, that was old overgrow/cannabisworld idealization and thinking.

lol, as long as there are people and plants this is the way it will be.

The reason I gave out a plant I got back in '84 from my close friend was to have a backup copy, just like you backup your files today. We didn't have computers back then the buds were all we needed... bragging rights were great also.

Now I would give a clone to a close friend but to give it out to someone I really can't stand would piss me off.... There was four of us that had it but now it's down to just me and the guy I passed it to. I should get one of the OG's to see how it stacks up.... Which one should I try first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts