What's new

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

R

Rood Spook

ThirdEyeVision said:
icmag cup or not most people i know made sure that they had a nicely cured fresh batch strictly for the 420 holiday.
I know reef and icmag parted ways so surely he would not be welcome.

I think many are simply dissapointed that icmag's in-house breeder('s) do not compete in their own competition, especially with all the new wares out.

Like many have said I think it sheds light when people talk so negatively about the big boys but won't put it up against them blindly.

Hopefully we'll see more entries next year!

Exactly!!Reasons and excuses are like assholes,everyones gottem......cept Greenhouse and Soma,they got trophies!!!
Stop trollin me H3ad.....your one of the biggest shit slingers,do I really need to quote what youve been saying about the comp?TRANSPARENT would be the word>>>>> :wave:

cain23456

i spend alot on seeds probably alot less than most people, but alot to me. i would love to see the breeders who gear we buy everyday go head to head. as a grower we wanna see how the final product should come out, who would know better than the breeder.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Rood Spook said:
Exactly!!Reasons and excuses are like assholes,everyones gottem......cept Greenhouse and Soma,they got trophies!!!
Stop trollin me H3ad.....your one of the biggest shit slingers,do I really need to quote what youve been saying about the comp?TRANSPARENT would be the word>>>>> :wave:
Yes, quote me...
lol...
Show the transparency, you grumpy old fuck...

highagain

ThirdEyeVision said:
I think many are simply dissapointed that icmag's in-house breeder('s) do not compete in their own competition, especially with all the new wares out.

Like many have said I think it sheds light when people talk so negatively about the big boys but won't put it up against them blindly.

Hopefully we'll see more entries next year!

Exactly what I was thinking, Why bash, when you can let the Smoke do the taking. Greenhouse and Soma may have flooded the competition but at least they showed up.

neuroherb

Excellent hash pics Mr.Haze and all were extremely tasty in the flesh. Wasn't quite the one I thought it was that was the winner but that was still IMHO a very nice hash & smoked also on the same night. Had the last spliff of that with the friend picking me up at the airport & should have waited until after the drive down the road.

Congrats to Mr GT on his 1st place & hope to check out those eggs next time in the dam.

NH

gamehaze

its a shame if thats true about dna cos in the 06 htcc cup they had the best weed and parties their martian mean green is tops and their la conf. i can see why rezdog doesnt need to enter i still cant buy the chem or snowdog of him.
So what is the story with the dna?????

vodoochild

Congratulations soma for a great job. Ive smoked with some of the judges and i know the icmag crew runs a great competition. Glad everyone enjoyed the selections. Too bad i missed out on the hash!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We can now after your last post smokeyPufmaster :D

Where did you go smokeypm ? I n I did a rant on my welcome thread cause we thought you'd done one.. lol :biglaugh:

Good to see you on the boards dude :yes: bless up :canabis:

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
cLONE hOARDERS sTINK! pEE yOUU! sHARE tHE lOVE pEOPLE! iSNT tHAT wHAT iTS aLL aBOUT? wHY sO mUCH hATE? lOVE pEACE AND gRASS yA'LL! nOBODY oWNS aNY cUTS! tHEY aRE aLL gODS cUTS tO bEGIN wITH! sPREAD tHE lOVE!

Latest posts

Latest posts