What's new

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

neuroherb

Great Cup

Thanks to the hosts for providing chill surroundings & vibes. Cool demo of the bubbleator which provided a really sweet smoke for the 420 so again props to Mila & all at the polinator. Smoothly run cup GN & DG apart from my own F*kup of not writing down the awards time.

Was a real buzz meeting everyone look forward to doing so again. Thanks to JLP for some really sweet buds for the crowd people should be worried if the post arrives on time next year.

Got to be a big congrats to Soma sory never got that chance to have a smoke & chat as missed the last event but hoepfully next time.

Congrats on the Admin award Rez hope sometime to taste some of your buds.

Some really brilliant grow skills were showed by IC growers & excelent to see that being rewarded in the results. Will add to the others that next year could be another outstanding collection of samples (If you all just take the decision to grow & have it ready now).

Time to check for the results data & Have a last spliff of the NYCD.

:wave: :joint: :wave:

Ickis

Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad said:
Nothing peculiar about it, It was posted in a thread by admin that there was not going to be a cup. Then, less that 60 days prior to the event, it was announced that there would be an event.

Why so confusing?

I'm sure this was the reason so few ICmaggers were able to attend/enter...

I totally understand that reason grat for breeder/growers like you, Hip Cat or Steel Savage. It's difficult to have enough seeds to go around let alone an extra pound or quarter pound of weed to have ready to send off. Your skills are big but your grow space is not. Rez or ReeferMan on the otherhand should easily have a quarter pound of weed to enter. Look at the new stuff they both have out. They might be waiting until next year but it makes me wonder.

I just can't see Tiger Woods not showing up for the Masters, British Open or US Open. Makes me go hmmm!

Whatever happened to here I am beat me? A year of Rez busting on GHS and then not showing up to the TITLE UNIFICATION bout? RM saying nothing will touch his Mazar/OG Kush and all the Apple Pie talk. An idica (M/OG) and a sativa (apple pie) that he highly touts and he doesn't show up. These 2 guys probably have the most devoted followers of any breeders and not one of them even entered anything. Looks like ducking to me.

cain23456

how much do you have to provide to enter? i think i may try my luck next year. what's the wrost that could happen. i lose. congrats to all that entered. , doesn't matter if you won or not.

W

Wunderkind

Ickis said:
I totally understand that reason grat for breeder/growers like you, Hip Cat or Steel Savage. It's difficult to have enough seeds to go around let alone an extra pound or quarter pound of weed to have ready to send off. Your skills are big but your grow space is not. Rez or ReeferMan on the otherhand should easily have a quarter pound of weed to enter. Look at the new stuff they both have out. They might be waiting until next year but it makes me wonder.

I just can't see Tiger Woods not showing up for the Masters, British Open or US Open. Makes me go hmmm!

Whatever happened to here I am beat me? A year of Rez busting on GHS and then not showing up to the TITLE UNIFICATION bout? RM saying nothing will touch his Mazar/OG Kush and all the Apple Pie talk. An idica (M/OG) and a sativa (apple pie) that he highly touts and he doesn't show up. These 2 guys probably have the most devoted followers of any breeders and not one of them even entered anything. Looks like ducking to me.
Why would Reef show up at the IC420 cup? I'm sure he'll enter the HTCC.

R

Rood Spook

ograskal said:
Hey wassup Cain....You only need a single Ounce to enter...And I beleive anybody can enter....Hard to beleive that all these So Called Breeders that like to Slam the GreenHouse everytime thay got the Chance couldnt come up with a Single Ounce of their gear to enter in the cup...Now who the Fukk is really gonna Beleive that.......Soma and the GreenHouse own the Icmag 420 FOR NOW...~ogr
WORD!!!!!!!!What "breeder" doesnt have a measely zipper layin around!!!

I am starting to see the light!!!Funny admin hasnt stopped in to say anything yet?Was ther cup rigged?was it fair?wasit flooded by Soma and GHS?does it count?these are the things we need to know :wave:

REZDOG

Veteran
I have plenty of herb,are you nuts?? :D
I decided not to enter this year because I didn't need any further publicity,I'm already swamped with more business than I could have ever imagined.
A lot's been accomplished this year by Reservoir,& I don't care much for contests to begin with.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
28 grams...i gave atleast that amount to my IC friends at the cup...so i'm thinking i will join next years cup with some homegrown weed of myself.....

and on a sidenote... i realy dislike the slander here...i'm so happy i'm above that...:joint:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Really easy for a breeder, or anyone for that matter not to have an extra zip lying around...

Hmmm....

Most likely scenario...
Have plenty on hand, saved up for the cup... There is an announcement there isn't gonna be a cup... Weed gets (smoked/sold/shared/cooked/etc) since there is no cup...
Announcement is then made that there will be a cup... in 55 days... Next harvest is in 52 days... viola... nothing to enter...

I absolutely was not going to go without plenty of personal...

I could send in plenty today, several ounces... A week ago I couldn't...

Talk all the shit you want to...
I'll save it for next years version of this thread...

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Rood Spook said:
I am starting to see the light!!!Funny admin hasnt stopped in to say anything yet?
If you're asking if it is funny, then... no
Was ther cup rigged?
no
was it fair?
yes
wasit flooded by Soma and GHS?
yes
does it count?
of course
these are the things we need to know :wave:
or things you'd like to stir shit about... Anyone with a willingness to read could've answered those questions, and only someone with a willingness to shit stir would ask them...

icmag cup or not most people i know made sure that they had a nicely cured fresh batch strictly for the 420 holiday.
I know reef and icmag parted ways so surely he would not be welcome.

I think many are simply dissapointed that icmag's in-house breeder('s) do not compete in their own competition, especially with all the new wares out.

Like many have said I think it sheds light when people talk so negatively about the big boys but won't put it up against them blindly.

Hopefully we'll see more entries next year!