What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
In a few days will post up the computerized results, which will indicate the blind numbers associated with the results below. Will have web support download it and put it into a format to post up here. In the meantime.....here's how things finished up this year:

Sativa Category
1. NYCD - Soma
2. Chemdog - Green House
3. Kushage #16 - Karma Genetics
4. Nevils x Mango Haze - OJD
5. Lifesaver - Moppel
6. Sourfly - Mosca Negra
7. Cambodian Haze - Soma
8. NYCD - Cloudz
9. Zamal - Magus Genetics

Indica Category
1. Buddha's Sister - Soma
2. Cheese - HortiLab
3. Lemon Skunk - Green House
4. So Gouda - Soma
5. Bubba Kush - Green House
6. Purple Bastard - OJD
7. Double Dutch - Magus Genetics
8. Happy Brother - Karma Genetics
9. Aiea - Delta 9
10. Kings Kush - Green House
11. Flylicious - Mosca Negra
12. K Train - Green House

Hash Category
1. Bubble Bobble - HortiLab
2. Biddy's Bubble - Magus Genetics
3. Amnesia Haze - Soma
4. Happy Brother - Karma Genetics

Grower of the Year (Determined by IC Mag Admin)
JLP

Breeder of the Year (Determined by IC Mag Admin)
Reservoir Seeds

Coffee Shop (determined by write in vote by judges)(All 4th place received same number of votes)
1. Green House United
2. Dampkring
3. Green Place
4. De Republic
4. Boerejongers
4. Siberie
4. Popeye
4. Club Media

Congrats to each and every one listed above, and a very big and warm thank you as well, for entering and being a part of getting the judges thoroughly wasted this year! Everyone who enters is a winner, just for doing what they love doing....growing good cannabis. :canabis:

:D
dg

joaquin386

Then if Green House is on top of the list at the end their genetics can not be so bad, can't they?

Supposing that most of those strains where not created by them just self.

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
WOW!!

WOW!!

congrats, mosca negra!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
Magus Genetics!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
Moppel!!! :jump: :jump:
JLP!!! :jump: :rasta:
REZ!! :rasta: :rasta:

and all the rest of the winners!!

must have been fun! :redface:

thanks for sharing!

Plutarque

Congrats to all the breeders, growers, stoners, ... Just keep on rolling & overgrow the world !
'Best' is a personal thing, and on the otherside ... Awhile ago I've been so lucky b'cuz I was able to smoke NYCD for some months ... and you know what ? It was Top Notch, a very high quality smoke. In fact, it was just the way it should be all the time, as a minimum standard level ...
I believe my joint with dry sieved P.Haze is a lil' bit overwhelming me ... and that while I'm sittting here alone in the woods, giving myself a good treat with special goodies to celebrate 4:20
Damn' I wish I was in A'dam, I'm a great help to smoke the town out ...
Only 300miles away ...

The haze thing

:sasmokin:
:wave:

B

bagseed77

soma looks like the overall winner to me, go jlp, rez, and please someone post a link to karma seeds , ive never even heard of them.i wish i was a judge.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Yea, as if Soma's NYCD beans arent already expensive enough. Dont look like that price will be coming down any time soon after this post. Shucckkks! I really wanted to try those bad lil beoches! Oh well, I still got my NYCD cross coming from annaC's collection. Great job to every1! Congratulations to the locals! Must say too, Green House still manages to get those awards (head gets bigger) regardless of all the negative feedback they get. Must be doing something right? :laughing:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Karma Genetics bro, congratulations to you. Seen it coming, for your simple and humble approach.

:yes: to all

rgds, kov

R

Rood Spook

GreenHouse!!!Soma!!!Congratulations!!!Were there any "local" entries from our house breedere's?And how'd they fare?
That speaks volumes for the quality of Greenhouse,and I was almost believing all the trash talk :wave:

G

Looks like GH has some legitimate winners...

Unless I am missing something essential, due to the Blind-Tasting, it is not so easy to influence this ICMAG 420 nearly as much as 'other,' more impressionable 'competitions.'

Congrats, SOMA, your arm-length buds always require a physical support after a big rip. Nothing like NYCD done right, it is my favorite daytime buzz in the galaxy.

Da man knows how to grow.

Kenny Lingus

~Great Congrats to all and thanks for a lot of nice samples to jugde!

I Bailed early as I was starved and needed some Pancakes before taking the night.

Hopefull we'll meet agin next year and have even more fine fun for all!

Thanks for a great experience all contenders and judgess and guest....oh, and at last thanks to the hosts!!!

Kenny

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats to all the winners!! and Congrats to the hosts who im sure pulled off an awesome event!

Latest posts

Latest posts