3snowboards

2 x 10w 6500k veg
2 scooby snax (plat gsc x faceoff OG)
And 1 nyc diesel

picture.php

Burt

Veteran
Great thread!
Have I missed a pic or link to the wiring on the back of moguls?
I notice multiple mogul bases hooked up in parallel with thick gauge wire.
Where does the ground wire go?
Thanks in advance!

Ok so I checked the ph on my plants and they were all about 6.7-6.8. Don't have any ph down solution so was thinking about doing the next water with lemon juice water ph'd at 5.0 and then just using water from my fish tank for the remainder of the grow which is 5.8 ph. What y'all think.

You definitely dont wanna shock them matey. Just get some bottled water thats normally around 6ph.

I researched it 1st and since its organic then it's safe to use. I'm not saying make the water super concentrated with lemon juice. Just enough to bring the ph down a little in the water I plan on giving to them. Like 5 drops in a gallon of water. And then just plain water and Advanced nutrients after that. I'd like to get them down to 6.0 ph.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I just meant going from 6.8 down to 5.8... but yeah I'm pretty sure itll balance somewhere in the middle perfectly anyway. You got this dont worry lol

I just meant going from 6.8 down to 5.8... but yeah I'm pretty sure itll balance somewhere in the middle perfectly anyway. You got this dont worry lol

Yeah I'm going to try to slowly bring it down over the next week. Tomorrow is week 5 of flower and the buds just aren't as big as I thought they would be but they do look very dense already and the trich production is insane.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Got this in my mailbox today

Philips TrueForce LED HPI ND E40 88W 840 120D | replace 250W
Philips (
light left of the pic)

Light is 4000K, 11000 lumen
€119

Attachments

• philips-trueforce-hpi-sox.jpg
    philips-trueforce-hpi-sox.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 12

psyphish

Veteran
Got this in my mailbox today

Philips TrueForce LED HPI ND E40 88W 840 120D | replace 250W
Philips (
light left of the pic)

Light is 4000K, 11000 lumen
€119

That's a big bulb, but I don't see any use for it? Maybe in an industrial/warehouse setting where there's already fixtures with E40 sockets. I'd rather just get a HLG65 for less money and higher efficiency.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panamá under 200W SILs + 190W HML

Panamá under 200W SILs + 190W HML

First let's start acknowledging I lost the markings on the pots due to the heavy spraying, so... I don't know which one is Panama and which one is Malawi. :shucks:

The one on the left (which I believe is the Panama) has 5 monster conical tops, that weight so much I found the whole plant had tipped over... on the runoff :spanky: I strained, staked and propped her, hopefully is a mold resistant strain...

Buds don't stop shooting pistils and is starting to foxtail.

The one on the right, which I believe is the Malawi, has packed also serious weight, though bud "mass" is more homogeneously spread along the stalks and aren't that huge. (She's under an HPS set to 250W, both plants sharing the HML on the tent front left corner).

picture.php

What I believe is Panamá, she'll had been flowering 12 weeks on Sept 2nd, so about 2,5 weeks to go. (sorry for the crossing Malawi Branch)

picture.php

Sorry for the crappy pic, and beaten up appearance, the girls survived a serious aphid/spider mites infestation in early-mid flower, treated them with a neem oil/potassic soap/sugar and hydrogen peroxide... but I think it showcases what good genetics can do under a SIL even hindered with pests.

Don't know if strain or light source related, but Malawi had some cola stems broken due to weight... while Panamá stalks are hard and flexible enough not to break the stems under those huge and dense tops which by feel should be like 300grams or more of live matter each...

psyphish

Veteran
First let's start acknowledging I lost the markings on the pots due to the heavy spraying, so... I don't know which one is Panama and which one is Malawi. :shucks:

The one on the left (which I believe is the Panama) has 5 monster conical tops, that weight so much I found the whole plant had tipped over... on the runoff :spanky: I strained, staked and propped her, hopefully is a mold resistant strain...

Buds don't stop shooting pistils and is starting to foxtail.

The one on the right, which I believe is the Malawi, has packed also serious weight, though bud "mass" is more homogeneously spread along the stalks and aren't that huge. (She's under an HPS set to 250W, both plants sharing the HML on the tent front left corner).

View Image

What I believe is Panamá, she'll had been flowering 12 weeks on Sept 2nd, so about 2,5 weeks to go. (sorry for the crossing Malawi Branch)

View Image

Sorry for the crappy pic, and beaten up appearance, the girls survived a serious aphid/spider mites infestation in early-mid flower, treated them with a neem oil/potassic soap/sugar and hydrogen peroxide... but I think it showcases what good genetics can do under a SIL even hindered with pests.

Don't know if strain or light source related, but Malawi had some cola stems broken due to weight... while Panamá stalks are hard and flexible enough not to break the stems under those huge and dense tops which by feel should be like 300grams or more of live matter...

Panama is a huge yielder, had a couple of plants and they got really big. Both of mine had a strong citrus smell.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
The yielding on this girl is impressive. Another strain I plan to repeat!

For those looking into SILs, these are 100% Sativa Hybrids, which typically are rather light-demanding.

noknees

while Panamá stalks are hard and flexible enough not to break the stems under those huge and dense tops which by feel should be like 300grams or more of live matter each...

lookin good! :peacock:

so i'll bite. where can we get those Panama genes? :biggrin:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
at ACE Seeds, those are two fem seeds straight from them. Impressive genetics all around.

Latest posts

Latest posts