What's new

OBSoul33t's Smut Shack

as long as we get pics im satisfied.

i just wanna know what youre working on, thats good enough for me.

biggie smalls og? sounds like a strain at an LA dispensary, everything is whiz khalifa og, tupac og, ride or die og, alize og lmaooo but if you got it, its gotta be legit and fire.

cant wait to see all the new pics.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
yes please stop hounding obs and just be thankful he is here and hopefully sharing his amazing pics of his epic creations welcome back hommie so glad you are here now lets see some of those amazing apricot helix pics and crosses PLEASE

OBSoul33t

Ya'll should stop with the bs, OBSoul is here to share pictures and his expertise, give a brother a break
brotha never gets a break but it's all good .. cheers

the 64 on switches is crackin me up. and ready to see that apricot goddess ya got...yum.
hittin these switches while i water my bitches lol

Great to see you back. Forget all the nonsense, lets see some smut, bro!!
forgotten thnx for the welcome

wow great pics i m in for more pics and knowledge-
thanz n will do

as long as we get pics im satisfied.

i just wanna know what youre working on, thats good enough for me.

biggie smalls og? sounds like a strain at an LA dispensary, everything is whiz khalifa og, tupac og, ride or die og, alize og lmaooo but if you got it, its gotta be legit and fire.

cant wait to see all the new pics.
biggie is a x of fire og x reverse chem d , biggie smalls is 2 males from biggie laying it down on the legend og .. biggie smalls {fire x chem d }x legend og .. it has nothing to do with any so cal cuts ... ihave never let this one out as i am still working on it ..

yes please stop hounding obs and just be thankful he is here and hopefully sharing his amazing pics of his epic creations welcome back hommie so glad you are here now lets see some of those amazing apricot helix pics and crosses PLEASE
it's all good man ... i can hang ...

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Oh I know you can big dawg but i got your back i love to look at your pics even if i'll never get the chance to grow them i just appreciate the passion and dedication of your amazing work. Your biggie smalls is one of my fav creations i have seen you make truly amazing looking herb and that crossed to the legend has to be well just that a legend lol glad to have you back hommie oh how are the curry og and cognac and the Super skunk x deep chunk crosses coming? Stay frosty brother late.
P.G.

Give the man some slack so he can drop some knowledge on us! Any pics of the 3+4=7? I would love to get a chem3 cut...never seem that one around here.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
good to see you back around buddy! looking forward to seeing new genetics and your recent work, best wishes :joint:

OBSoul33t

couple of teaser fun shots
pure alien
attachment.php

Alien haze
attachment.php

Attachments

• alienpurespin.gif
    alienpurespin.gif
    988.4 KB · Views: 29
  • spinhaz0r.gif
    spinhaz0r.gif
    924.7 KB · Views: 23

OBSoul33t

Alien Haze

attachment.php

Attachments

• olealienhaze.jpg
    olealienhaze.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 15
  • cones 008.jpg
    cones 008.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
  • cones 005.jpg
    cones 005.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 15

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the spinning buds is insane
loss for words really
super creative
dude you the man

aloha

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
geez ppl are really hard headed....ya know its the level of Grower that produces quality from almost Any variety....looks perty damn good quality from here...
but man OBS that Alien bud is impeccable....if you could compare it what does it remind you of?...I ask cause I have the Alien4? on deck but don't know much yet really....props on the gif work...think you just made a new way to view weed!!!......just wonderful sir....now that AlienHaze...heh...sexy you def flushed it and it looks marvelous!...keep rockin um
FOE20