What's new

OBSoul33t's Smut Shack

G

gratefuldawg

How come every time I'm about to go to bed, a thread like this pops up.

Effin killer bro-

Last night, or the night before it was Nandro's Coco DWC thread.

What I've learned from both is I want to grow big ass TREES in coco DWC :headbange

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ObS
brother howzit..?? Ok i just put the undershorts i was wearing in a small bag and had to throw them in the outside trash... Why? u ask.. Well ill tell you... BECAUSE I JUST SHIT MYSELF!!!! Holy batman and his queer sidekick robin... Sorry for yelling people but, i had to.... holy shnike you will have over 10 lbs of chem!!!!! i feel like i just got tazed...Bzzz bZZZZZ, bzzz.... What a wicked awesome monster sized grow.. Thanx for sharing your pics with us.. Just monsters out tharrr in ther woods.. ill bbl to hopefully get a peep at some more beauty... peace..

sack

G

speechless:)>>>the AlienKush<<<the 2 green phenos>>>SCRUMPTIOUS, straight bomb>>>gratz;

Last edited:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Damn went through this whole thread..if your reading this out there..Respect Bro.. Your latest gift to the community is off the chain.. BUMP for some fire flower shots..

Grizz

Veteran
good to see this old thread up again, wish ob would thrill us with the shit he has going now, been to long.

The Revolution

Veteran
I havent seen much of his Alien 4 Chemdawg 4 x Alien Technology. I scored a grip of these seeds this summer. So far they are super vigourous, and beastly. Cant wait to see how they finish outdoors.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
wow you are one lucky grower I would kill to have some of soulie's original alien 4 man i jealous throw up some pics hommie i know those girls are epic!!!!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Ahhhh yeaaaah...good ta have ya back here bro..whatcha workin on atm?

Stay Safe