What's new

OBSoul33t's Smut Shack

CannabisTHC

Amazing as usual!

I'm curious what you think about the difference between your Legend and Tahoe too? Which is your favorite of your OG cuts?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
PLEASE, keep the 'farm @ the 'farm..............
And if I remember correctly, Obs never directly released any seed........all through someone else.

Yea... I agree Obs is a good business man. 150 dollars aint nothing for a pack of seeds man... no matter who they get sold through. I'd happily pay 500 nah mean? Anyway, speakin of the farm, I remember a thread where Obs was testing some Alien Malawi and Alien Haze. The haze cross supposedly wasn't too great in the end. The Alien Malawi never got finished I believe. So how'd it turn out Obs?

The Revolution

Veteran
Very nice obsoul! I like the shot of the pure alien. Looks very similar to some of the Alien#4 bx phenos I found this season. These girls were incredibly potent. Took me by surprise to say the least. Can you tell us anything about the Alien4

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shots... Im in the zone with that Alien Haze. Looks like it will get the old heart pumping again. Keep it rolling....

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
1366708_o.gif

just stunning.. only had the pleasure to tend some alien dawg but crazy vigor in a clone. def found somethin real special in that ghani line..seems to add a bit more ass to whatever it touches.

caligula

Not sure why anyone gets alien gear from anyone else, really. I know OBS has his friends who make the hybrids...I've seen great shit first hand in his, nothing in the others. We're on complete opposite sides of the fence in this biz, but there's no denying he does good damn shit. Keep up the work brother.

OBSoul33t

Happy holidaze

Happy holidaze

thanks for all the kind words sorry i have not been around much to answer questions it gets overwhelming ...

couple shots of some new years beans

cookies
apricot helix
big E og
cherry Alien dog
attachment.php

Attachments

• seeds 004.jpg
    seeds 004.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 21
  • seeds 001.jpg
    seeds 001.jpg