What's new

OBAMA AND WEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CheifnBud2

America is dumb fucked. I know rage against the machine said it, and it sounds pretty immature... But voting is useless. No matter who you vote for its all rigged and the candidate who wins always forgets their every promise.

The glass is half empty.

Damn everything sucks.

G

It's OK. We can get used to being a 2nd world country.....

If we decided to cease playing the world policeman - there would possibly be an eternal surplus. This coming from a person who believes that the economy is nothing but a sham perpetuated on the Amerikan people and now, the world.

Maybe we can smoke easier one day. I hope so, cause we are freakin; Doomed, as my mentor the Mogambo Guru says... We will need it. Or an international one-way ticket.

well it's not quite rigged...i don't feel like getting all political right now, but i saw this and laughed my ass off

Last edited:
T

texsativa

icysurfer said:
It's OK. We can get used to being a 2nd world country.....

If we decided to cease playing the world policeman - there would possibly be an eternal surplus.

You know, there are lots of people who can not understand this.

There is McCain, there is Ron Paul. One believes in policing, one does not.

Wow.

T

twisted treez

the proof is in the pudding , the reason that things dont change is that people just accept the bullshit and say that everyone changes, then the want to vote for bush the 3rd, the republic is the counttry that had harsh rule over us in the beggining of this countries existance, and yall wanna vote Republican, what ever, if yall dont want to support someone who is about being fair, and you now that he was not a fake party smoker, he was a admitted constant user. and you dont think they have the best chance with congress when this happens, but the republicans are going apeshit hundreds of thousands of new voters, mostly Dem , 1.5 million new voters to be exact, people demanding change from the oppresion , and judgement before evedence, what ever i dought any of you feel the realness from what im saying but hopefully, you can look past race and look towards a common goal, people(gov) not being able to be hipocrites, and realy caring about what people say, we want weed legal, and obama will have to listen, george bush wouldnt entertain, but if obama is elected i thing we should have a 420 for the history books, and everyone shows up in DC 2 million or more strong and tell him we Demand to see change that he promissed , and he will.

S

SinsemillaJones

Flip Flopping is better than Dead Set Against

Flip Flopping is better than Dead Set Against

Most politicians are ready to flip flop on anything but cannabis issues.

They are dead set against cannabis, and won't consider any reform at all.

:cuss:

No Decrim. No Med MJ. Not even any Hemp.

:noway:

It's hard to imagine such a person signing the Frank/Paul bill into law.

:badday:

Now, with a flip flopper, someone who is occasionally willing to admit they are wrong, you at least have a shot.

:chin:

Of course, it is also possible that a flip flopper could go back on a promise to end the DEA prosecutions and persecutions of state legal medical cannabis users and providers.
Even Dubya The Decider flip flopped on that one.
(Favoring some sort of cannabis reform was apparently the only thing he was ever wrong about.)

:confused:

But then again, it's even harder to imagine that someone who is dead set against any cannabis reform would change their mind and not continue the DEA raids.

:wallbash:

Sen. Chris Dodd, who favors marijuana decrim, has endorsed Obama.

Gov. Bill Richarson, who signed med mj into law in New Mexico, has endorsed Obama.

I think there is actually a chance in hell that Obama might do what he says and end the raids, and I think he might even sign marijuana decriminalization, if we can elect a Congress that will pass it.

:crazy:

I also think there is a chance in hell he might quit throwing lives and money down the Iraq hole, reform NAFTA, and at least won't make health care mandatory whether you can afford it or not.

:jawdrop:

Add to that, the chance in hell he might get elected, there actually is a chance in hell that I will vote for one of the two major parties for the first time in 20 years.

:abduct:

WHAB

There are things in this world much more important to the masses than legal weed.

Take care,
WHAB

G

Jam pack their e-mail in boxes! Don't stop!!

One click a day, every day
until it all goes away

The medical bill:
http://capwiz.com/norml2/issues/alert/?alertid=11280351
The decrim bill:
http://capwiz.com/norml2/issues/alert/?alertid=11280301

At the end of every day, some intern gives a report to your congressman about all received letters and e-mails.

The report contains totals about which bill and the count of for or against.

Let's stuff the box!

I'm urging everyone to click on both of the above links once per day. .. until it all goes away.

E-mail this to your friends .. pass it on. just one click per day can change things for us!

If your congressman already supports either of these bills, ask them to co-sponsor. The more co-sponsors the faster the bill comes to the floor.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans are jailed every year. And they think we don't care!!!!!

The only reason they think that is because we stay quiet!

Let them know we are here!

Last edited:
S

SinsemillaJones

Well, duh.

Well, duh.

WHAB said:
There are things in this world much more important to the masses than legal weed.
:rolleyes:

But since this thread is Obama And Weed in the Cannabis Laws & Legislation section of International Cannagraphic, I hope you'll forgive us if we talk about it.

:tongue:

:biglaugh:

But, you know, I think the masses are interested in safe and effective medicine, healthy nutritious food, reducing pollution, alternative energy, renewable natural resources, reducing hard drug use, decreasing government waste, increasing respect for the law, compassion for the sick, and freedom for themselves, family, and friends.

:smoke:

And, you know, I think there is a difference between wanting legal weed for yourself and wanting to legalize the cannabis plant for mankind.

:2cents:

Last edited:
T

twisted treez

to me everything you say is based on basic principles that were lost in translation , obama represents america he has fought a fair campain , they call hillary a fighter , yea thats true she is but shes a dirty fighter, and its quacky, obama has taken massive blows and hes still around he is america folks no one is truly white, there is no country of whitesville ev and we need to be social , obama will be able to handle talks with forien people without going phyco look at how he handles all this bad press, he has been beat down ,every american came from another country originally ,the us is a social experiment . so lets be social to each other and not so bossy

G

Open up a history book "twisted trees" obama does not represent America.

T

twisted treez

KINGPIFF, YOUR A DEGENERATE , YOUR WEEK, YOUR A NERD, YOUR INTO SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE. YOUR A FAKE POT HEAD, YOU MOLEST KIDS,, NOW HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING TALKED ABOUT , THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THIS MAN CAN TAKE ALL THAT AND SMILE AT YOU , I BET YOUR GOING APE SHIT OVER WHAT I JUST SAID, ING PIFF YOU ARE A LAME GIMP. SO TAKE YOR RACIST VIEWS AND MOVE TO HATE VILLE BECAUSE AFTER OBAMA IS IN BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT ABOUT THIS WORLD WILL FELL FAIR , YOU SUCK GORILLA COCKKS AND ANNAL PROBE ELEPHANTS, SO HAVE A WET DREAM FUCKING BUSH IN THE ANUS AND ILL DREAM OFF A FREE LIFE FOR ANY MAN WOMAN TO LIVE A WAY LESS STRESS LIFE THAN YOU, COCK SUCKING FUDGE PACKING FAGOT, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT , ( I DONT MEAN ANY OFF IT, IM JUST PROVING A POINT,HES A BETTER MAN THAN YOU EVER WILL BE)

G

T Trees and S Jones... you go......

S jones: awesome writing.....

I hope - I hope - I Hope.

Everyone likes the "Big O." lol

G

Go get a education. I'm sure all Obama supporters are as childish and foolish just like you.

G

Obama just took over the lead in superdelegates. As of midnight. (about two hours ago)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
were all related if u go far back enough. I doubt obama will say ' ha! tricked ya!!!' and then smoke some cigars with bush and cheney once he's in office. He seems like he has a little more pride about him then those clowns.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
dick cheney = dr. evil, bush = mini me. evil wicked witch flying monkeys = perl, wolfowitz, feith ("the world's stupidiest fucking human being": Tommy Franks). Nice guy drinkin the kool-aid and caught in the headlights = Powell ("Think about what your doing; once you go in, you break it, you own it"). fear, torture, us gulag, dollar devaluation, Katrina, domestic surveillance, borders, gas prices, ugh. O for the days of presidential blowjobs.

people are tired. hillary made a comeback because she showed she was a fighter a knife fighter even, and people like a leader tough. but people want CHANGE (how long before bubba gets blown again?) and thats what Obama has come to represent.

you notice all these guys got real ball-busters for wives? yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts