What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Going to be there tomorrow
Woot
Peace
Ez

:woohoo: :smoke out:

You got my number brother, talk soon.

Check this Deez
Hurdles for my Jeep........

This is the registration process for a lifted Jeep. Get a certified alignment. Go to recon an have them tell you you need this an that=fail. Go to safety check for them to say I fail cause I don't have what recon just told me I need but need to go to safety to fail just to have it on record. Then go to DMV for them to see the fail recon an safety to tell me I failed both an get a cool stamp or cert that says so. Fix the requirements for Hawaii then go back to recon for them to pass me, then to safety to pass me. Then an only then can you be considered "REGISTERED" by the holy DMV of Hawaii.

You'll love this one.

Went to get the "certified alignment" an drove in with no wobble an now I got a death wobble at 50-55!!! Dude won't pick up my calls now so I will show up today later to have a talk with him.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ouch man, thats right when my death wobbles set in...I bet they kept screwing with the toe in...are there many 4x4 shops out there? maybe have it re-aligned at a shop that works with lifted vehicles on a regular basis? so many things can cause/contribute to DW...hope ya get it figured out man...that registration process sounds like a nightmare; but rollin around paradise in an open top doorless jeep is hard to top...maybe in a 23 window vw bus with the ragtop slid back but even then it's close...either way I'm sure it'll be worth the hassle.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
ouch man, thats right when my death wobbles set in...I bet they kept screwing with the toe in...are there many 4x4 shops out there? maybe have it re-aligned at a shop that works with lifted vehicles on a regular basis? so many things can cause/contribute to DW...hope ya get it figured out man...that registration process sounds like a nightmare; but rollin around paradise in an open top doorless jeep is hard to top...maybe in a 23 window vw bus with the ragtop slid back but even then it's close...either way I'm sure it'll be worth the hassle.

I spent G's chasing an fixing it to a near perfect alignment 😭😤. I feel violated lol. All will be well after 4wheel parts gets their hands on her:dance013:

I can't wait to drop the top an doors :biggrin:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
oh what i never saw this thread until just now! i should browse this forum more often...

lookin forward to episode 2!

:smoke:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Pha-Q Trade Winds

Pha-Q Trade Winds

The trade winds kicked up a bit an broke some Killer Queen branches so I had to staple back up the shade cloth just to give some protection.

picture.php

Nuggage........
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sunset on the garden
picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Nice ones dude lookin like some weight on those. Big one looks like she might give ya 2! What are they? More karma gear?

Taking the big one (Killer Queen) at 6 weeks an run it all into IWE. The other is Ancient Og all tied up. That's Lonestar's KQ an Bodhi's AO.
Numbers aren't counted until all flowers are processed into IWE :biggrin:

Killer Queen is a nice bush for sure.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Ice Water Extraction ^^^^ just another name for bubble hash aka Ice Wax aka "solventless bro" LOL

I think I'm just going to start calling bubble hash "sub-zero hydrogen/oxygen mechanically separated sieving" for the sake of making things easy lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I'm thinking that if I spend this summer in the triangle, I might be able to be your neighbor by winter...now I just gotta find a few acres and a shack in the triangle LOL

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Looking good there artie IWE? Not familiar with it anywho good to see the nice nuggage.

What deez said lol, just short for cell phone typing really. Mahalo :tiphat: they're fattening up nicely :dance013:

Ice Water Extraction ^^^^ just another name for bubble hash aka Ice Wax aka "solventless bro" LOL

I think I'm just going to start calling bubble hash "sub-zero hydrogen/oxygen mechanically separated sieving" for the sake of making things easy lol
12 minutes first wash micro planed 90u........ya that's to long lol

I'm thinking that if I spend this summer in the triangle, I might be able to be your neighbor by winter...now I just gotta find a few acres and a shack in the triangle LOL

Go for it, will come down an trim for a week on vacation :biggrin:

Paradise is tempting, just takes that one trip for some lol