What's new

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Art - Whats the sqftage on the new led flower space? What brand light, wattage and why?

Ive been shopping around, looking to replace my 400 hps with 600w+/- of led. Seems like most of the units out there are made in the same 1 or 2 Chinese factories - with huge price disparities between brands.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Art - Whats the sqftage on the new led flower space? What brand light, wattage and why?

Ive been shopping around, looking to replace my 400 hps with 600w+/- of led. Seems like most of the units out there are made in the same 1 or 2 Chinese factories - with huge price disparities between brands.

No led flower space anymore, we decided to just use it as the dry chamber an continue outdoors. It's made with 2x2's an its 4x4x8. Room has valted ceilings so the height works. There are so many new led's out there I'm on the wire on which to choose. I need to do more research on the subject to be honest. I used to say advanced led's but my last purchase of their 5 watt all blue was not a good light. Runs way to hot an all the plants get deficient under it unless you use others to mix the spectrum.

I'll dig up the companies I'm looking at an shoot em to ya. We're switching over to Sun Systems LEC 315 CMH for the veg soon. Gonna start off with 1 an eventually have 2 on a mover after we get the house.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Trimmageden is OVER!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Sticky icky

Sticky icky

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got only 1 Ancient Og out right now an about to throw a beast Killer Queen out too. Need a lil break so I can enjoy the place I live without worrying about a full crop out. Gonna veg some trees for a while then bring those out in a couple months.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
get it man! You've been at it for a week already! LOL bet you're pretty happy about being done.

I wanna know how close my guess was lol

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
get it man! You've been at it for a week already! LOL bet you're pretty happy about being done.

I wanna know how close my guess was lol

Started Friday morning an ended Monday afternoon rough trimming the last lil guy in the back corner that ended up looking like 6 zips :biggrin: That one ya said is probably at 16-18 cause of how many plates we filled on just that one. The nugs were equivalent to a pre 98 chunkiness an weight, just rock hard. Might have a few at or close to a unit :dance013:

Treethirty up in this mofo!!! The only way I ride from here on out is 4 ft or more coming out. The Killer Queen is past that right now

:plant grow:

Kaabon

Looks beautiful man. If you need an extra set of hands for trimming, I take bud for compensation lol. It seems that I will be moving to the big island sooner than later so I won't be doing another grow until after. Can always live vicariously through your posts hahaha.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Looks beautiful man. If you need an extra set of hands for trimming, I take bud for compensation lol. It seems that I will be moving to the big island sooner than later so I won't be doing another grow until after. Can always live vicariously through your posts hahaha.

Thanks man :tiphat:

Got the trim situation down now, appreciate the offer though. What's taking ya over to the Big Island again? Can't recall if ya said or not.

You'll have your time with the plant. Good things come to those who wait.

Ollie

Veteran
Hella happy......Me 2 man lol, first day of trimming just got jarred. Pressed a lil rosin from some semi dry popcorn to get a terp puddle an it blew me away :bongsmi:
Teasing huh .. Sounds yummy.

Using old school curing techs or them Boveda 62 % packs ?

Gonna be great to see some cured nugs, once ready.

Kaabon

Just a change of pace I guess. Been here 10 years already and the traffic has become unbearable in that time. My company offered to promote me, and boss is going to let me take the position in hilo when it becomes available. Likely in the summer since that is when most of the hiring takes place.

I plan to buy some land out there and grow plenty of buds and vegetables lol. Land is still pretty cheap over there if you don't mind dealing with catchment water. Not having rent due every month in addition to the pay increase with my promotion will make my wallet swell.

TheDank23

Veteran
Lookin killer art, grow them trees!

Boveda 62% packs absorb odors, and actually take away from smell & taste in my personal opinion... speaking from experience of course...

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Just a change of pace I guess. Been here 10 years already and the traffic has become unbearable in that time. My company offered to promote me, and boss is going to let me take the position in hilo when it becomes available. Likely in the summer since that is when most of the hiring takes place.

I plan to buy some land out there and grow plenty of buds and vegetables lol. Land is still pretty cheap over there if you don't mind dealing with catchment water. Not having rent due every month in addition to the pay increase with my promotion will make my wallet swell.

Follow the cash flow lol, Dont blame ya one bit man

Lookin killer art, grow them trees!

Boveda 62% packs absorb odors, and actually take away from smell & taste in my personal opinion... speaking from experience of course...

Mahalos man, never used bovida packs. I trust my nose more :biggrin:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
boveda packs are an easy way to bring back stuff that gets too dry, I wouldn't use them to cure personally.

speaking of traffic- I spent 5 hours driving home 90 miles from lax a couple days ago...I gotta get the F outta here...I cant believe so many people spend 20+ hours a week commuting! thats what, like 1000 hours per year...sitting in traffic....wow...that's rough.

Kaabon

Damn, and I thought the traffic in my hometown was bad. You guys even pay higher gas prices than we do on the islands too lol. I should be lucky I came here instead hahaha.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
no doubt! they snuck in something like 80 cents per gallon tax when gas went down to below $2/gal last year...I don't usually spend that much time in traffic, I was completely exhausted and in a shitty mood when I got home lol...that's not how I like livin.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I don't miss the traffic, nor does the Jeep lol. I almost got some bovidas to try out but jst stuck with the old faithful tech. Sounds like a tough drive man, spent my share on the road.