What's new

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Gardening while ur sick sucks bahlz :flu: But finally getting over it. Lame it peaked on Saturday when I went to the Hawaii Cannabis Expo. Been perfect finishing weather lately an not a single sign of caterpillars anywhere the whole grow. Been spraying every 3 days with BT which did the trick.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
A5 Haze bx1 SHO from Karma Genetics

A5 Haze bx1 SHO from Karma Genetics

Pressed this out before the expo we had out here but it just sat in my pocket. Was sick an they didn't allow smoking so fuggit I tried.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Home stretch

Home stretch

Today I defoliate all the big fans for the last week :woohoo: Girls are stinking up the place something fierce, much more than the last run with her. The change up on my tea from Jamaican to Indonesian guano has has a significant effect on growth along with the addition of alfalfa teas. Gave a lil more stretch between each nug but filled in each one nicely all the way down.

Appreciate all the knowledge ya threw at me SurfdOut, wouldn't be bud worm free with out your help. Not a single one yet! Your garden greenie setup truly inspires me an the wife :tiphat:

Took a couple pics 2 days ago, here is what I call a Donkey Bottom....
picture.php

An a lil frostitution.......
picture.php

This Ancient Og, I put out on Bob Marley's Birthday in memory of the great.
picture.php

Next up is a CBD run of Harle Tsu mostly, killer Queen along with this Ancient Og.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
When you talk you use a lot of the lingo me and my boys use
No wonder we get along haha
Like you've already been chillin with us

Looks good

Getting warmer out. I guess a couple weeks at most. Should avoid the freeze nah mean

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Harley Tsu is a weird looking plant
very uhhhhh weedy looking
i had to ask mahiai wtf was up with it maybe i was fucking it up and he said "nope thats the way she goes"
you'll see...

hope alls well

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
When you talk you use a lot of the lingo me and my boys use
No wonder we get along haha
Like you've already been chillin with us

Looks good

Getting warmer out. I guess a couple weeks at most. Should avoid the freeze nah mean

:tiphat: I feel ya meng.

Hawaii weather has been amazing lately for the finish. Should be trimming up some fatty bats this weekend :dance013:

Good lookin out :joint:

the Harley Tsu is a weird looking plant
very uhhhhh weedy looking
i had to ask mahiai wtf was up with it maybe i was fucking it up and he said "nope thats the way she goes"
you'll see...

hope alls well
Aloha
Ya I noticed that after it rooted, just wants to bush out. I lowered the t5 to 6 inches an she's stacking a better structure now. Have ya flowered her out yet?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't flowered it out yet. Maybe the round that flip at the end of the month. Right now I'm just bushing it cloning it and hooking up the uncles with it.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I haven't flowered it out yet. Maybe the round that flip at the end of the month. Right now I'm just bushing it cloning it and hooking up the uncles with it.
Same boat here, spreading the CBD's soon. Mine are getting a transplant from solos tonight. Once they're big enough i'm plugging a few trays to get her out :ying: She will be spread proper

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
it looks like some straight up indoor, and smokes better than it looks! mucho mahalo's(and not in the condescending local way hahaha)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
it looks like some straight up indoor, and smokes better than it looks! mucho mahalo's(and not in the condescending local way hahaha)

picture.php

Alooooha!
You got the Thank you/Fuck you face lol. I would get that all over Fallon, Nv an when I first moved here. They can sense haole in the air :laughing: Luckily everyone after a couple months thought I was local. If they only knew my mom is straight up Viking with blue eyes an blonde hair, an my pops dad came from Spain an married a my grandma from Mexico. Brown Viking here lol.

:tiphat: Mahalo bro, it's a labor of love these ladies. Been stepping it up a notch each grow, logging lil differences to adjust my teas into a killer recipe. Glad ya digged the flavors, It's a challenging grow environment but once ya figure it out it's amazing. I'm savoring the Jelly Donut an Sir's Glue is just about gone. Burned a doob of the Milion Dollar Baby, holy hell that was knock out stony. Endur killed it on that one for sure bro. Burning the SSH for my trim meds today......Duuuuuuude! Ya. That's the one.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yup you can definitely pass as a local....lots of locals seemed a bit more mellow after telling em I was from so cal though. thanks again man!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Same ol same ol movin into the new spot harvest in the min i think ill drop some pics in my thread when the time arrives

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Nice looking buds Art. I'm finally getting weather like your normal. Hope all goes well for you and the misses. Aloha DB

Latest posts

Latest posts