What's new

White Widow X Train Wreck

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Was gifted these seeds and what a blessing they are.
IMG_4335.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
What is it like?
I am just growing them. I soaked them the day I got them. They were planted on 4-14 came up a day or 2 later. They are the 4 in front with the white markers. The cat was eating my plants so I moved my grow room to a place that cat can’t go. Stupid Gato! I will need to water today better get to it. Feeding then Jacks 20 20 20. They are in one gallon plastic pots.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ringodoggie

Premium user
The White Widow was from Seed Supreme. I would have to look through my notes to see where the Trainwreck came from.

I have one of these in week 5. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

EDIT: The Trainwreck was "Original Trainwreck" from Fastbuds 420

Last edited:

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
The White Widow was from Seed Supreme. I would have to look through my notes to see where the Trainwreck came from.

I have one of these in week 5. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
WW is my all time favorite daytime strain. It helps me to function with still a clear head. It kind of makes my thinker work better. It is a strain that give me energy and creativity. No munchies for me on this either. I am excited for this grow.

Rgd

Veteran
while on CW jojo Rizzo made" crystal locomotive” and some bx's

the f1’s from cl bx1 spit out a giant football shaped TW smelling pheno that was just’ok"

and a [no joke]"rubber stalk" WW that one of my friend's still talks about..i

t was a head smasher

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Here they are today. I need to up pot but don't have time. Maybe this afternoon. The 4 in the front row. Back row is Maui waui. They are going outside in 10-30 gal pots I put one in the ground sorta. She is in a very deep raised bed. Closest I can get to in ground with our animals.
image.jpg

Last edited: