What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
good news now ya just need a couple more and you have a great lineup between clones n seed stash

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
My bad dog I was on the vodka again, when I black out I try to stay the fuck away from here but I'm a retard some times. Sorry about that man.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Got no issues with you or anyone else on here doggy, got an issue with the alcohol. Like I said I try not to sign in when I'm wasted but I'm wasted sometimes and it happens. My fault, I apologize.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Apology accepted white. Your drinking......its at that point brotha, ya feel me.

Atleast someone was enjoying their night last night. I had to chop 3/4 of my flowering plants. The Black Widow an 2 King Ho Teps had not shown preflowers before the flip so they went in anyway. Checked last night an they were male, so 3 of the clones that got flipped were phenos off the 2 King phenos that were males. Down to 1 big ass King Ho Tep female an her 3 lil clones. She was the only one that shown preflowers b4 the flip.
:fsu:

:wallbash: :badday:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
When you get you backyard you might have a 5 ft plant that finally shows male. That is how the Frost are. Aloha DB

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Where is the fun in that and not any quicker cause in summer they grow fast I get 2 to 4 inches a day easy some days 6 in June

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Got the God's Gift to root an got them hardened off too.

Just need to transplant them into their own cups an give them their first feeding of 3/4.5..........

Like these Killer Queens

Don't think i'm gonna have the Animal Cookies. Most came with snapped stems an the others wilted. This last one was a top of a snapped clone I decided to cut an plug into a coco cup. No biggie if she goes, got a killer line up to work with. Thanks brotha, you know who you are.

:friends:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Went here the other day with the fambam. Wife loves the beach as much as I do, but she don't know how bad my other habit is......surfing. I get out in the water an can stay out there alllll day. I just come out for water an grub, then right back in. She's in for a shocker once i get some foam to ride hehehe.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20140907_141054.jpg
    20140907_141054.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140907_145614.jpg
    20140907_145614.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140907_141024.jpg
    20140907_141024.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140907_141036.jpg
    20140907_141036.jpg