What's new

O.J.D Testers OG Kush bx X G13

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all Thanks for the pics Mel, we took the opportunity to take some pics of the DWC roots while doing a water change as you can see WOW, These plants are much bigger than the others but they haven't shown sex yet like most of the plants in the coco

Coco plants are being fed 1.0ec and ph 5.8 now and all plants are on their 4th day of 12/12
Most of the plants are around the 61-62cm today

Hope you all enjoy the pics
Peace and happy growing

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
cheers hun and thanks for the help. They are getting to be heavy babies now. No way I could've done it alone...Behind every good man is a good woman, and behind every loving wife is a loving husband...

Sleepy

Veteran
cheers hun and thanks for the help. They are getting to be heavy babies now. No way I could've done it alone...Behind every good man is a good woman, and behind every loving wife is a loving husband...

very nice!:yeahthats

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow is all i can say shaun and mell

that dwc is going crazy

they all look very happy at your place
im verry happy with your thread lots of great pics and updates(its very hard to find good testers)
keep up the great work both you guys

peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Sleepy,insane,ojd,Phillthy and ido thanks for the good coments, all i can say is wow everytime i open my buckets

ojd glad we could accommodate them happily

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Thank you guys, your kind words of support give us great incentive.

OJD- We are so happy to be given this oppotunity. This strain is definetely going to be something special. It has been a priviledge to test grow for you. Thank you...And all the best with getting your feet back on the ground too.

M

mosca negra

Very Fine work Mellomel and Shaun! Very impressive looking plants when you consider you have a mite issue going on. Will follow along...

Peace

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Thank you very much Mosca, glad to see you here. And cheers for your encouraging words. Peace...

mellomel

ICMag Donor
:grouphug: just a group shot of the ladies....:yoinks:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to the jungle, we got Jack'o'nesia and some Gansta Haze, we got everything ya want, Bongs and joints lit with flames, The Jungle welcome to the Jungle hahahaha
They are growing fast now
1st shot Gangsta and second shot mixed third shot Karma's

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful green plants dude .... :yes:
It looks like the real flower! :muahaha:

Whether it grows and blooms, bro! :respect:

FMS :smoker:

oregon_guy

Shaun & Mellomel,
Those are some lush plants and your grow area looks clean and well maintained. Very good job. I can't wait to see how that G Haze turns our for you. Wonder if OJD will get some of the gangsta beans to the bay any time soon?

:joint:

ROJO145

Veteran
Shaun & Mellomel,
Those are some lush plants and your grow area looks clean and well maintained. Very good job. I can't wait to see how that G Haze turns our for you. Wonder if OJD will get some of the gangsta beans to the bay any time soon?

:joint:

Here here!!Some nice tings gonna happen here,killer X OJD:yes: