What's new

O.J.D Testers OG Kush bx X G13

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still looking awesome. if i know my conversions correctly, your plants are roughly 3 foot tall? and you just started to flower? wow! you guys could be in for some tall ones ;)

just transplanted mine today. had to flower them to determine sex and stay on schedule. 5 females and two holdouts.

keep up the good work!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Phillthy they were 17-18" when going into 12/12 here is a pic, now they are around 48" 4 foot they have been in 12/12 now for 15 days but i took day 1 of flower from when i saw a lot of white pistols 8 days ago
picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice man. I put mine in at about 11-14 inches. They have been in about a week. I will try to get a measurement tomorrow. Your grow looks like it will produce!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro the stretch seems to have slowed now so i would say 2-3 times stretch

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds about right to me i wish i had flowered at 15"max but i should still have enough room it just makes it a bit of a squeeze for me to water i have about 1' of room to walk/water and i'm doing it by hand i'm thinking about getting a watering wand and hooking it up to a hose and pump so i dont have to walk back and forth with watering can, I found a pump yesterday pumps 1200l/m so i think it will be strong enough

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds about right to me i wish i had flowered at 15"max but i should still have enough room it just makes it a bit of a squeeze for me to water i have about 1' of room to walk/water and i'm doing it by hand i'm thinking about getting a watering wand and hooking it up to a hose and pump so i dont have to walk back and forth with watering can, I found a pump yesterday pumps 1200l/m so i think it will be strong enough

oh yeah, when it gets tight that wand is a god send. i ran a hose to the spot with a wand and let me tell you... the only time i hand water anything with a cup or can is when i hit the ladies with molasses.

I

idoreallytry

i am going to buy a new hand sprayer, the hand pump kind,,,it wold be my luck i would get electrocuted if i used a electric pump lol,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah, when it gets tight that wand is a god send. i ran a hose to the spot with a wand and let me tell you... the only time i hand water anything with a cup or can is when i hit the ladies with molasses.
sounds like the way to go then i will have to look into it next pay
Thanks Phillthy

I

idoreallytry

i thought your trolls and elves watered for you Phillthy lol,,,peace,

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i need a few of them elves my room is that tight now i can do shit in there i'm on my hands and knees reaching trying to water and pluck dead leaves and clean and that is no easy feat for a near 7foot tall person

I

idoreallytry

i am only 6'3" and i feel the sameway i couldn't imagine being 7 foot,,,peace

the elves got sticky fingers,,got to watch them huh phill,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mellomel for helping with the pics
finally a little bit of action happening
room shot what we can fit into the shot
picture.php

a couple flowers
picture.php

lower down the branches
picture.php

some supercroping to keep the canopy as even as i can
picture.php

a closer look
picture.php

1.4 ec ph 6.0
Happy growing all
Forgot to mention they are now 49"(4') so they have stretched about 20"
picture.php

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, they look great!!

lots of stretch, eh?

hmmm...methinks i will flip mines this weekend!