Veteran
wow, they look sooooo good!

you guys are rocking!!

congrats on the high female count!!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Sleepy we are at 3 females and 2 very male looking plants and the DWC to sex yet but i think its a girl

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi shaun
looking stellar

and females are starting to show

3 already great news

keep up the good work

peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all thanks for the good comment Insane,Sleepy,OJD and Benji

Small update: For those who dont know we have a small battle going on with the dreaded mite but the plants have had their first treatment and will get a follow up in a few days(die suckers die)

On a good note we are up to 5 females 2 males and another 2 unsure and the little runt is still being vegged and will be flowered at a later time with some other plants

They went into 12/12 2 days ago and were at 48cm when put under 12/12 today they are at 54cm so the stretch has started here is a pic not very good as Mellomel is the pic taker

picture.php

I will get mel to take some good pics in a few days
Peace all and happy growing

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry i worded that wrong, i took this pic thats why its crap

I

idoreallytry

hope you eradicate the bug problem guys,,good lck with them,,,peace

BTW i think i am working witht the same ratio the males are really obvious big long stretchy between nodes and very stinky but i have two females i hope that are just stinky as hell... you guys get really strong smell from stem in veg?,,i transplanted mine to coco last night,,,will let them chill for a few more days then off to flower they go,,,good luck guy will be watching anxiously,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes a very strong Tangy/sour but almost sweet very intoxicating smell very nice and stinky, i have a male that is very short and indica leaves he has a very pungent smell and a lot of purple stripes up the stem he is very attractive for a boy, did i just say that lol

I

idoreallytry

that does sound gay but i feel ya,,not literally lol,,,ok enough,,,
yeah i have one just like that i was hoping it was a girl,,,the only difference my smell is more grapey well the wife says overripe grapes, i suck at taste and smell descriptions,,,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant pick smells for the life of me i will smell it one minute and then smell it again and get a different smell WTF???? i give up. it smell good ug

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first, awesome pics. you guys are rocking those plants for sure.

second, i cant smell anything...lol. my odor control is overkill for my room. if i touch the leaves or stems they stink real bad though. like harsh tomato plant, onion stink. my og smelled the same way in veg. without odor control the og smelled rather skunky in veg.

keep up the good work!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Phillthy, i guess you could say the have some skunk funk, and yes i wouldn't want to grow these without odor control, i cant smell anything until i unzip my door then the smell just hits you its great i love it. Thank god my carbon filter is new
I had my male out while i was cleaning and arranging and i could smell it outside the spare room door after about half an hour

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Phillthy, i guess you could say the have some skunk funk, and yes i wouldn't want to grow these without odor control, i cant smell anything until i unzip my door then the smell just hits you its great i love it. Thank god my carbon filter is new
I had my male out while i was cleaning and arranging and i could smell it outside the spare room door after about half an hour

yeah, that sounds about right. :joint:

I

idoreallytry

i use no air cleaner and i only smell mine when i go in room i have an ac that vents outside though so i think that helps a lot,,,i am in the third story so smell going to neighbors isn't an isse pls it vents thru crawl space befor eever goes out side so smell has yet to ever be an issue but the olelady says she smells it outside sometimes so i am going to buy an ionizer next week,,,well good lck guys,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow ido i dont think i'd be game to grow without smell control but i'm in close proximity to neighbors they walk past my window every morning and night and i vent out my window so they would smell it for sure

Hi esbe cheers bro how did ya go with the male throwing Olympics did ya win some tough competition with Paddi

Hey areo1 pull up a chair

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
UPDATED PICS...by mellomel

UPDATED PICS...by mellomel

WOW- check out these roots on the DWC girl. She's going bonkers... And the other coco ladies are looking so lush. I love the bright purple streaks on the stems. Here are some pics taken today. It's like a frikin' jungle in there....

DWC girl;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Coco girls;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php