What's new

NZJAYS GROWING IN A BUNKBED AGAIN: Version 2.0

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
sorry to hear of the woes of late. i have had that happen on a few strains i was highly excited about. not a whole lot we can do but except it. sorry to hear you are out of meds. i would surely help out if near.
sir

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah right yeah I remember that pic lol, ah well, these things happen, I had it with DVPs rhino. "Other Things...." , you tease you.

Y

YwouldntI

wattup pimpin,just poppin thru to smoke a piece of this weed mixed with hash mixed with kief! play on playa.these bumps are small things to a giant like urself yo.peace -Y-

N

NZjay

ShutterintheShutterBug: this ones for you bro.. hope you still hanging around checking in on yah boys.

FREE SHUTTER
:muahaha: :fsu: :muahaha:

GMT: hahaha sorry... its just one of those things. lol
yup, they happen. im still ok though.. take a look below ;)

YpimpinI: cheers bro.. :)

Everyone: ok ok, a day late, but better than never huh..

here we gooo....

Random shots before lights came on:

and then the solo poses:

continued........................

Last edited:
N

NZjay

[weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......]

and the latest on the G13: *puff puff*
some meds.. sad sad sad... but better than nothing i guess.

think thats all...
thanx again for all your support and amazing genorosity.. as you can see though, not ALL in lost. Purple Urkle just keeps making me fall in love with her over and over... what would i do without my purps.
:muahaha:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

WOWWWWWWWWWW :jawdrop: since I was here last they have exploded. Great job on training and the grow NZ, Keep them pix comin brother :friends:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Got some nice looking buds going bro, very nice looking indeed
I see you have the ac set to 67, what is your temps under the bed?

N

NZjay

Zoo: yup. they take off .. i love it. #5 is giving me some sexy looks!
hehe thanx for coming in again mate. things about to get real exciting... i just went through all my Veg room Urkles and LSTed them... make sure they doing what i tell them to do :)

Dr: the room is 77 right now... today just happens to be a very hot day... in the 90s i know that much, so the AC is cranking. room is perfect though..
once the lights go out, the AC keeps the room at 69 :D
im pretty happy with that, as this past few days has been the test for the new AC. she works very well :)
thanx for the props man.. i think they loved the Matt Good i was playing em lastnight :)

Last edited:
G

I love the urkle

I love the urkle

:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange
Man my shed is full of great strains and every time I see that urkle I just :jawdrop: Bro we need to work out some kind of deal :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

I have a right leg that gives me sciatic troubles u can have that :puppydoge

Ok maybe not I need it what do I have hmmmmmm my wife is very pretty.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Do you have any idea how long that last load of pics took me to download :puppydoge ? And now to tell you that, i have to wait for them all to download again before I can use smileys :cuss:
Still, :bis: for the reserves, and :pimp3: pics.
Yep that's right, I waited ages to use these buggers, so I'm gonna make the most of em now :deadhorse .
Anyway, Just really posting to say :kewlpics: :headbange

N

NZjay

Vinny: hahahahha! your wife?! dude! lol.... im actually laughing...
yes.. i love urkle too man.. :joint:

GMT: are you on dial up or something?! .. lol.
is anyone else having hard time to download all those???...
im sorry man! lol.. if its any consolation, that was probably the last time there will be that many pics until harvest day, coz they are getting to the point when i need to stop moving them. :) you get my drift.
sorry for pic barrage, but appreciate you checking em out and posting.
take care.

N

NZjay

Soomething else i wanted to mention:
Smell is starting to show, and i swear to god.... Strawberrys! i will once again try to get other opinions, but this new Pheno of Urke wreaks of Strawberrys in my opinion!
and such a different smell to the Purple Urkles too... wow! im excited this round for NFU for sure...

--which i must add, makes me VERY curious to see what pheno Khaleel might find.

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
still a major chat session goin on in here I see...I was just here afew ago, and this shit has already gone on for 2 mo pages!!!WTF!!!All looks great NZ, keep it up..Peace

- Z

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
those urkle's look crazy! also nice pic that with late fimming.
anyway your bud's look fantastic. congrats! :wave:

R

Raistlin Majere

been lurking :lurk: just not posting broseph
don't always have the time or the arms to post with the kids in my lap
but damn what a show :respect:
i like the way your training took affect too

keep it green my friend :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

NZ wassup pimpin,dam yo you can see the dif from last pics like a mofo,they lookin real happy yo.i know the heat been up there the last few days huh bro,its supposed to be like 95 today too yo 105 with the humidity or some shit like that.i'll be havin my cool ass swimmin yo.strawberries huh hehe might not even need a filter make ur house smell like strawberries lol .
bro i was poppin thru and no posts then i come thru and i gotta read back a page.
passin a cyber blunt to you bro,go ahead have the rest.;)peace-Y-

E

EatShitake

Ahhh...summertime!!! The fun, the heat, the summer vacation, the....

Strawberiies!

Makin' my mouth water!

:joint:

N

NZjay

Sammet: thanx for not mentioning the cricket! hahahha! how bad and sad. i hope the ODIs will sing a different tune!
did you manage to go to one of the games???.. or was it just the ODIs you were gonna go to?...

thanx for the props. :)

Explosiv: thanx man! yeah those little buds side by side are cute! lol.. gonna be funny when they really start packing on the weight. (just around the corner)
thanx for the kind words.. take care.

Raistlin: eheh i understand. i got so many people in my Subscribed threads, i lurk all of em, but sometimes forget to post, or whatever. all good man.
thanx for posting in though.. always good to see ya Brohemiah! :D

Y: the pimp daddy himself. yeah bro, these are some warm ones after such killer storms. the AC got turned from "FAN" to "COOL" with a quick snap yo.
she does the job though... keeps it about 77-79 with lights on. and pulls it down to 69's with lights off. so its rocking and doing what shes supposed too.
the heat sucks, but at least this is good first test before the rest of the 100 degree days come, and i KNOW im ready... so alot of weight off my shoulders there.
hope your AC rocking the temps too.. :)

thanx for the cyber blunt :D

Shitake: lol. strawberrys... yum. :)
thanx man.. for many things!
have a good time away, and take care mate.

Everyone:
well, finally Jay gets some good news.
the Landlord does not want to put ANY money into the house....
so that means, the weatherization has been cancelled to the point of "you do the free work, or none of it".
and the deal was, "stop heating with electric, get a new Gas furnice, or we cant do the weatherization". so that means............ no weatherization!
wooooot!
thats great for me, coz now, even if they DO do the windows, they 1: wont need to come into my bedroom at all! and 2: wont want/need to see the Furnice (which is in another room, within my bedroom)

so, i guess i have clearance for Round 3 to start as soon as i deem them ready!

happy days...!

Latest posts

Latest posts