What's new

NYLD cheesehead autos

C

cheesey

looking real good the cheesey. buds are starting to really fill out.

they sure are . the plants at the back on the right is a fatty . ill get her out later n do a cpl of pics . her cola is close to the size of a 2ltr coke bottle . i would say all 9 are going to yeild well for me . around 50 grams dry a plant and the fatty should do 2 oz dry .

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
cheesey how you doing brother so these seeds you are putting up are %100 auto flowering ? if they are I may have to order a couple packs of each I was going to grab the last pack on the bay but had my net shut off cause some idiot (the missus) forgot to pay it.. al good we are back up and running %100 now.. please let me know asap mate really wanna grab these if they %100 AF

BIGGS

Veteran
they sure are . the plants at the back on the right is a fatty . ill get her out later n do a cpl of pics . her cola is close to the size of a 2ltr coke bottle . i would say all 9 are going to yeild well for me . around 50 grams dry a plant and the fatty should do 2 oz dry .

sounds good mate. i'm still shocked auto's can yeild so well. never really payed much attention to them before i saw yours. hope they keep on filling out for you.

C

cheesey

cheesey how you doing brother so these seeds you are putting up are %100 auto flowering ? if they are I may have to order a couple packs of each I was going to grab the last pack on the bay but had my net shut off cause some idiot (the missus) forgot to pay it.. al good we are back up and running %100 now.. please let me know asap mate really wanna grab these if they %100 AF

yes mate . all my autos are 1000000% auto or your money back . all my seeds show sex in under 20 days with 24/0 or 18/6 light.
the f2 nyld will be on the bay very soon (5 weeks ish ) ill be looking for 5 testers so keep a eye out for the thread when i post it .

C

cheesey

sounds good mate. i'm still shocked auto's can yeild so well. never really payed much attention to them before i saw yours. hope they keep on filling out for you.

autos have come along way in the past 2 yrs . a buddie yeilded just uder 4 oz from my nycd x nycd .

shroomyshroom

Veteran
yes mate . all my autos are 1000000% auto or your money back . all my seeds show sex in under 20 days with 24/0 or 18/6 light.
the f2 nyld will be on the bay very soon (5 weeks ish ) ill be looking for 5 testers so keep a eye out for the thread when i post it .

sounds good mate :)

ill put my hand up for sure ;)

C

cheesey

Me too :) Looking good cheesey

Back to the D60 then... Given up on the Canon?

yep mate i sent it back . i didnt realy test it propper but what shots i did i wasnt impressed at all . for £1100 the pics sould of been out of this world. ill spent the £££ on a good macro lens and flash ring for the d60 i think .

C

Ch@ppers

Interesting stuff cheesey. 4oz per plant? Really? I suppose it's possible, I've seen an Auto AK47 yield over 4oz when planted in the ground.

I'm sure you told me in an email that these were LowLife' Auto Lemon Skunk that you crossed with (what LowLife said might be) Auto Diesel that you found in an auto mixed pack or am I remembering it wrong?

Are these F1 beans that you are growing now? I ask because if you intend to sell the F2 beans, you realise that you will be selling beans that will show EXTREME variation?

Just wanted to warn you that they will be far from stable if that's the case.

Ch@ppers

C

cheesey

Interesting stuff cheesey. 4oz per plant? Really? I suppose it's possible, I've seen an Auto AK47 yield over 4oz when planted in the ground.

I'm sure you told me in an email that these were LowLife' Auto Lemon Skunk that you crossed with (what LowLife said might be) Auto Diesel that you found in an auto mixed pack or am I remembering it wrong?

Are these F1 beans that you are growing now? I ask because if you intend to sell the F2 beans, you realise that you will be selling beans that will show EXTREME variation?

Just wanted to warn you that they will be far from stable if that's the case.

Ch@ppers

yes the pics ive been posting are the f1s . before the f2s go too the bay they will be tested , will be sending packs out for my testers and ill be doing a tent full myself . i noticed with the f1s they are 99% lemon skunk dom . hopefully the nyld will come out in the f2s .
a buddie on another site has allready made f2 nyld and 50 odd plant5s outdoors ill try n get some photos .

C

Ch@ppers

i noticed with the f1s they are 99% lemon skunk dom

You used an Auto Lemon Skunk female in the cross right? The F1 cross usually leans a bit more towards the female used rather than the male.

That's why I like Auto AK47 x Auto Blueberry F1 so much, it's a great balance of the two.

But F2's...you'll find lemony ones, diesely ones, ones that resemble both parents and ones that reseble neither.

Ch@ppers

shroomyshroom

Veteran
cheesey I had to look over your thread today and just cant get over how good they look mate wish i had some of your f2's for the auto flowering party cup challenge :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Love the updated pics bro, i'd luv to rock these out in a supercharged DWC rig, i think it would kick ass yield wise, i cant get over how fat they are man, unreal. Good Luck with the beans fella, hopefully ill have a few quid to spare n ill get some.
Peace.....Scrogs!

C

cheesey

Love the updated pics bro, i'd luv to rock these out in a supercharged DWC rig, i think it would kick ass yield wise, i cant get over how fat they are man, unreal. Good Luck with the beans fella, hopefully ill have a few quid to spare n ill get some.
Peace.....Scrogs!

if you have room when they are ready you can test them for me . ill bring the seeds over too you after ive done the germ tests ....