What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYLD cheesehead autos

C

cheesey

cpl more pics of the fems in the 1m sq tent with the 400w digi

and heres the girl who is covered in polen

more pics soon

L

lowrydergrower

Wow man great work these auto's look amazing any idea when we might be able to get our hands on some of these beans? Just amazing work man :)

C

cheesey

update on the nylds i would say theres around 3 weeks too go . ill get some pics of the seeded nyld tomorrow .

JAAM

Hey Cheesey Just got a pack of both of your autos & cant wait to get them goin.... Im just curious if the above plants are in soil or hydro.... TIA

C

cheesey

heres a update on the seeded nyld .

not long till seeds are brown tiger strips around 2 to 3 weeks .

lookin good cheesy just got my pack of nyld and nycd off the relists

thanks brotha we will get you a grow log on both when they get up and running in about a month or so!

Im new around these parts but you will be seein alot more of me peace

free

C

cheesey

lookin good cheesy just got my pack of nyld and nycd off the relists

thanks brotha we will get you a grow log on both when they get up and running in about a month or so!

Im new around these parts but you will be seein alot more of me peace

free

sound . cant wait too see another happy grow of the nyld and nycd

C

cheesey

just took a cpl of photos with my new camera (canon 550 d 18mp)

not too sure about the camera i like my nikon d60 more ..

photos .... i think im on day 50 ish give or take a cpl of days each way
8 of the 9 are more lemon skunk dom , realy stinking sweet lemon skunk smell . the taller plant at the back left is more diesel

and a shot of the birth of NYLD f2s

Last edited:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Aww Daddy, Its a Girl, Congrats bruv!
I like the Pics, i blumin hope i have the cash spare for some of these lovelys bro! They'll have a reserved place in my fridge!! G'Luck Man! ;)

Ramius

Veteran
Looking very nice cheesey, they are fattening up now.

New shots seem to be low contrast, lacking in color compared to your Nikon and not as sharp. That may just be down to compression

C

cheesey

Looking very nice cheesey, they are fattening up now.

New shots seem to be low contrast, lacking in color compared to your Nikon and not as sharp. That may just be down to compression

i wasnt useing flash .