What's new

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks ted!~ the white roooted!!!!!!! YAY~!!!!!!!!!!! WOKE UP DIS MORNIN>... SAW ROOTS ON DA WHITE... THREE LIL BIRDS INSIDE MY DOOORSTEP SINGIN A SWEET SONG.... WE GOT WHITE WHITE ROOTS.....now i can die a happy man~!

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

Sweet news nycdfan, I was "rootin'" for ya!
I gotta get me somma that White one day!
JOE made it look monumental!

I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with it! PROPS and good luck!
Keep us informed.

All the best -

-gp

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yo GP the white is nice! hahaaha

and hey this pheno of bio D i found in this pack is dankalicious man o man is it stinky!!! looks like it will finish early too...im pretty sure its DC X SD IBL...not sure of the finishing time...but the other pheno finished around 60-65 days....this pheno stinks wayy harder!!!! totally not the fruity bud like the white... the bio D is awesome in that the smell and taste lingers long after the bowl/spliff is done. updates coming up 2 morrow

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool nycd, glad to hear you have roots!!! congrats bud! ....I can hope to see some on ours soon then :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Thanks Mrs babba! appreciate you stoppin by!! check out the new binger i should be getting 2-morrow...taking some updates right now
http://www.shivadas.com/Merchant2/m...=SG&Product_Code=GGLE24&Category_Code=gong-wp

10078ggle24thumb.jpg

Last edited:

i_score

congratz on the new strains rooted and for that wonderfull glass piece, it must be some very smooth toking on that percolator, nice!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
BIO DIESEL

BIO DIESEL

Here go some updates :D couldnt resist with the light out
BIO DIESEL entering days 40++
1007807-01-08_Bio_Diesel_SD_IBL_X_DC_Pheno_A-_wow_lookin_nice.JPG

1007807-01-08_Bio_Diesel_SD_IBL_X_DC_Pheno_A-_1.JPG

1007807-01-08_Bio_Diesel_SD_IBL_X_DC_Pheno_A-_2.JPG

1007807-01-08_Bio_Diesel_SD_IBL_X_DC_Pheno_A-_3.JPG

1007807-01-08_Bio_Diesel_SD_IBL_X_DC_Pheno_A-_5.JPG

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Here is the NYCD nearly finished...she will get another good flush with final phase and as soon as the soil is dry a nice 48 hr dark cycle and then CHOP CHOP, DRY DRY, PUFF PUFF....

What´s up bro?? wooooww this SAGE x DC ... UNBELIVABLE !!! you are the master of da bud !!

yeah man, i can´t wait more to see you in the island !! we´ll finished with all the weed of the island hahahahah. See you brother!.

:rasta:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
For sure tio!@! encuentra me un double zero! un talegillo!!!

Man im dying to get back to the canary islands!!! i hate the states!@!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
the NYCD clones are down..the BIO DIESEL is next!! FOR MY BONG!! he heh
1007807-08-08_BioDiese_yum_yum.JPG
]

This strain is the stinkiest strain ive ever grown, i recently tasted a test piece of the bio D and i can say truly tastes just like sour D and Deep chunk...the parents really show and is a truly exceptional smoke. It really compares to some of the best smoke ive had and will remain in my patch for a good while. :laughing:

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
they are lookin good..drying out...since sunday..figure this weekend they should be bone....ready to make some NYCD ISO oil!!! thanks for poppin in!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
it really does smell as good as it looks

it really does smell as good as it looks

keeepin on the keepin on

100787-11-08_Bio_Diesel_8.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts