What's new

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
Elemental youre gonna love that straw deisel!! you cant buy those seeds any more and if you search for strawberry diesel threads youll find some incredible shots...crazy composer did a fantastic grow..check it out!!!!!!!!!!!11

this sucks my ac is broken and its 85 deg in my apt!!!!!!!

GL rocks :headbange :headbange

i hv seen some threads about the Strawberry D at REZ and im impressed,excellent outdoor' result from JOESHMOE

holy shit body,so on DEXTER we can see the real HOT WEATHER from your place,at the first time im was sure "this guy Dexter may is a lil bit stressed,just why he like to be a serial killer hehe" but now i can understand his tees totally wet,hot+high rh can kill

how is in your grow??under control?

this was a KALI DREAM'CLONE

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
a/c fixed...i fed my ladies in bloom and the temps are 82 degrees, and yes its hot as F*ck

G

nycdfan042 said:
it is some tasty lookin and smellin buds..sometimes i wonder wow do i think too highly of myself??then i get humbled....theres some talented growers out there.
Green label is growing out the seeded mother...i got some clones...i had to let him take over the seedlings because i didnt have enough room@! GL is hooked up he has great growers instinct and produces some incredible buds, his grows come out a bit nicer than mines due to the cool 600/400 w light's coolness and low temps and GL just has a knack at growing excellent erb.
Some people have "it" and he certainly does thats why i didnt hesitate to let him grow out my prized strains!!! no pun intended.

ant that the truth....

nycdfan042 said:
a/c fixed...i fed my ladies in bloom and the temps are 82 degrees, and yes its hot as F*ck

suxs when ur a/c unit takes a shit. even more so when u really need that a/c growing or not growing......

glad to hear its fixed....

G

sqwirl said:
:hijacked: I'm here to take over for a second.

Here's a few pictures of my BioDiesel

Sorry bout hyjackin your thread
:joint: :wave: :joint:

hey sqwirl whats that wire wraped around ur lady???? been thinking about ideas to do that same thing..... u make it urself or found some place that sold them???? cloths hangers???????

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^^thats a tomato plant ring....you can get it anywhere they sell garden stuff....you can make your own if you want...but it really does nothing more than a plant stake and a twisty tie

G

nycdfan042 said:
^^^thats a tomato plant ring....you can get it anywhere they sell garden stuff....you can make your own if you want...but it really does nothing more than a plant stake and a twisty tie

tru thanks for the info..... think im going to buy one or try making something just like that...b/c the way i veg. some xtra support would be nice.....

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Reservoir seeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reservoir seeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

must comment on how uneven some of these have grown, the canopy is everywhere for the most part. A good chunk of them are pretty uniform but there are some slow growers. Up first i have the KNOWN d39's. These are all females so i have a few phenos to sort thru! cannot wait!! THANK YOU REZ

And here we have what i think are the alpha diesel seedlings but im not sure, please pay attention to the leaf serrations and if any one can help me figure out whats what, with the known d39 plants we should be able to distinguish the alpha diesels!

100785-28-08_Reservoir_seeds_project_-_unknown_d39_or_AD_1.JPG

^^^^^^ My favorite smelling and looking one so far!

These have similar leaf serration to the d-39, and arent as stout so im thinking these are d-39's.

Here are the clones i got from the seedlings i dropped off at green labels. I only took one clone off his gonzo #1(plant A & B ) and a single clone from his strawberry diesel. I again messsed up the labelling so now i have three clones labeled A,B, & C. All i gotta do on these is to identify the strawberry diesel. Either way ill know for sure in flower but id like to be able to do it before then!

G

man nycdfan that outdoor NYCD looks crazy.... does it get light all day????

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
The NYCDiesel growing out doors in tropical climate, has really changed this pheno type and it has adapted to the environment and turned to its sativa genetics to keep it happy. Since i planted my 18" (indoor vegged) NYCD clone at a friends how in 40 days of 14 hr darkness and 10 hr sunlight the plant has changed branchin, and leaf formations. The aroma is so different and pungent, the trichome production is the same and im very interested in what the out doors has done to my prized clone that i think i know so well...i will be taking more pics of the out door NYCD( i recently put two other cuttings out there so we shall see how they do very soon), i also took a test sample ill be takin shots of it as soon as its dry! the plant still is very early but it looks very tasty! ive never smoekd my own homegrown outdoor buds!

Here is my Indoor NYCD on day 40 -something...she is in fox farm ocean forrest, lots of perlite and is being fed evry 4-5 days Flora nova, big bud and floralicious( i dont cheat and use that CHEM shit called monster bloom like Mr money maker $Greenlabel$ does i like my weed to not cause cancer and smoke properly!@) i think these plants are doing very good ive kept the temps as lo as i can, ive drilled a 3" hole and i exaust into my attic now...temps are 68-78 depending if i really blast my portable a/c
I have other stuff in there that is on week three of 12/12 and those are more nycd and sage x deep chunks ..i wanna keep the nycd going around till i know how to grow it best...pretty soon we will hit the 7th week and in that 7th week NYCD turns purple ALL over and fox tails like crazy!! this should be a fun week!!!
We are in great times right now i will be running alpha diesel(2 phenos) d-39 and strawberry diesel next to my prized NYCD for my Megga Sour Diesel seed Review....i plan to do my own review as a consumer of commercial seeds and not a silver spoon fed elitist who has access to all the 'cuts' im just a regular guy who wants to explain the differences in all these diesels we know and love!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
SOG !! thank you bro!! smoke report coming up!!!!!
prelim smell report :
the white - very fruity smelling with a hint of gasoline.
Sour Chunk - Earthy chocolate with a slight faint blue hue to it.
Both beautiful lookin buds, trichomes under scope look exquisite !!!

More to report soon

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ok new additions include : Katsu, Sour Chunk, Chem D, The White( krome), & Bubba Kush (pre 98)...here are the clones two days rooting. I got 13 different flavors going! D-39, alpoha diesel(two phenos), gonzo1(2 phenos), strawberry diesel, NYCD, & sage x deep chunk, deep chunk and bio diesel....wow got my plate fulll!!!

:badday:

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
EDIT* this isnt deep chunk..its apparently a deep chunk hybrid....

Dont know who the breeeder is or if these are indeed actual deep chunks, im pretty sure its not a tom hill deep chunk, any body have any guesses

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts