What's new

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
im ready to scrap everything i have for the white...as soon as it roots im gonna -put one ti blloom :)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
haha yea i do look like that ! that long hair chi is str8 chillin!

Yo i guess sqwirls rite...gonna keep as much as i can going, i just dont have the room...this just makes me want to rent another bed room!
I was just lookin at the "deep chunk" from seed and its pretty incredible looking and smells pretty dank. Ill take some more pics of it tonight, i guess sometimes you gotta step outside n take stock of what you do have

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Very dank and stinky smellin soo kind smell already!! im pretty sure i mis labelled this and its a bio diesel SD Ibl X Ecsd...very tasty indeed got two phenos this one turns purple early!
100782-25-08_Bio_Diese_41.JPG

100782-25-08_Bio_Diesel_11.JPG

100782-25-08_Bio_Diesel_21.JPG

100782-25-08_Bio_Diesel_31.JPG

100782-25-08_Bio_Diesel_51.JPG

100782-25-08_Bio_Diesel_61.JPG

100782-25-08_Bio_Diesel_71.JPG

Last edited:
C

crownedsparrow

I envy your assortment! variety is definitly the spice that keeps away tolerance. keep doing what your doing brother

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Thanks yawl....yea man that bio diesel is pretty sick any time now the sage chunks should start lookin very nice and only time will tell with my new cuttings...eagerly awaiting roots on them :)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
getting nervous now...checked on the cuts ..the only ones not looking good were the chem D...i had to re cut and re-gel two of the four....i hope they make it man!! everything else looks excellent, i guess im just being paranoid. The white looks perfect, no yellowing at all and very perky im at day 5 of incubation so i guess i shouldnt worry till after a week and a half. Im used to seeing roots by now but i guess since these roots were cut, sent to me over night and then i put the gel on em and put them into the puckets so they are probably in a little shock....but i am also sweating these cuts harder than any other cuts ive had...only because of how tasty i know they are!! please root gods be kind to me!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
HAHAHA N/m The CHem D and Buba Kush Rooted!! wont be long now before i see roots on everything!! good shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts