What's new

NYCD cheesehead autos

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Cheesey super cool mix very nice was def interested in getting an auto and urs look good. Excited to see more pics. U sent packs out already to bay

C

cheesey

Cheesey super cool mix very nice was def interested in getting an auto and urs look good. Excited to see more pics. U sent packs out already to bay

theres 6 packs on the bay in the server fund .

C

cheesey

heres some pics of the smaller nycd with its fan leafs off .
she is now hangging in the drying room .

Yow!!! did you seee those roootttss?!?!?! No wonder that plant grew that fat with buds :)
Harvest pix look very good too, Will be checkin in again find out the total dry weight :good:
Thanx for the pix Cheesey !
Laterz, Low

C

cheesey

Yow!!! did you seee those roootttss?!?!?! No wonder that plant grew that fat with buds :)
Harvest pix look very good too, Will be checkin in again find out the total dry weight :good:
Thanx for the pix Cheesey !
Laterz, Low

yep look like autos do great in bubblers too me .
my tester said he thinks around 4 oz dry from the big auto
and around 3 oz from the smaller 1 .

yep look like autos do great in bubblers too me .
my tester said he thinks around 4 oz dry from the big auto
and around 3 oz from the smaller 1 .

Very Nice!!! Ya think they'd be doing good in an Aerofarm too then??
Eventhough I haven't got much experience with that yet..If i'm not too sure how to work that thing i'm just gonna stick em in soil..might be yielding less then..:chin: something to think about..
Laterz, Low

CARCHOFA

Great auto NYCD and the other with lemon taste... mmm Good job! I'm playing with bubba kush to see what happens...

Tonyton

I came by way of the bay.......from what I see I think I'll take a:jerkit: crack at the bid. I hope I win. Very good work on the cross.

C

cheesey

I came by way of the bay.......from what I see I think I'll take a:jerkit: crack at the bid. I hope I win. Very good work on the cross.

if you dont win there will be 5 packs of each strain listed next week . buy it nows .

Latest posts

Latest posts