What's new

NYCD cheesehead autos

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah u can't really clone autos cause by the time It grows big enough to even be able to cut clones it's probbly already starting to flower and finishing it's life cycle. That's actually one of the Cons of autoflowering strains. I'm sure u can breed them to get seeds but no cloning

Yeah u can't really clone autos cause by the time It grows big enough to even be able to cut clones it's probbly already starting to flower and finishing it's life cycle. That's actually one of the Cons of autoflowering strains. I'm sure u can breed them to get seeds but no cloning

Cool,

Thanks for the info, these will have to wait until I have the room and expertise to make my own seeds.

Still a great purchase
Frodo

Seedling

Is this a cross of lowlifes Auto Lemon skunk and an other auto NYCD, or have you done any work with the regular plants?

Good looking plants either way.

Ramius

Veteran
Wow

Great job mate. 6 oz in under 70 days from seed is very impressive. Buds look killer too, will wait for a smoke report :)

Wow

Great job mate. 6 oz in under 70 days from seed is very impressive. Buds look killer too, will wait for a smoke report :)

I agree,

I received my 1st pack of NYLD in the mail yesterday, and decided to grab a second pack since they cant be cloned. The
lemon diesel combo is too hard to resist.

Frodo

they grow bigger and more bushy than dieselryders . no idea about auto cheese . but theres auto white widdow comming out soon .

So there is a such thing as NYCD auto flower?? And it is different than Diesel Ryder?? Where can these seeds be found?? I see someone said that they are bidding on them...are they on seedbay??

C

cheesey

So there is a such thing as NYCD auto flower?? And it is different than Diesel Ryder?? Where can these seeds be found?? I see someone said that they are bidding on them...are they on seedbay??

the last 10 packs were sold on the bay last weekend ..

Roortokeage

what is this crossed with to make it Auto?
When Will you be making more of these Beans Id like to get my hands on a
few. I have a few Id like to cross it with.

luckySoB

Whats good Cheesey? I finaly found the thread and will get a proper smoke report up for ya. Im glad you have some pics as I lost them all at the last place but oh well. I made some BHO with a zip of the NYCD and must say it rocks bro can anyone say diesel funk hell ya. I have let the smoke cure out for must be 5 or six weeks now and havent touched it only the BHO that was made at 4 weeks cure. Full on smoke report this week bro:dance013:

C

cheesey

Whats good Cheesey? I finaly found the thread and will get a proper smoke report up for ya. Im glad you have some pics as I lost them all at the last place but oh well. I made some BHO with a zip of the NYCD and must say it rocks bro can anyone say diesel funk hell ya. I have let the smoke cure out for must be 5 or six weeks now and havent touched it only the BHO that was made at 4 weeks cure. Full on smoke report this week bro:dance013:

cool cheers mate . try get some dry bud shots for me cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts