What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY Times and Pentagon UFO Unit

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Good video. I taped 3 triangle shaped UFO's over my house on 3 Feb 2020 @ 7:59 pm. I would like to post the video but I do not know how without giving up all my information. I have it posted on facebook.

T

TakenByTheSky

Good video. I taped 3 triangle shaped UFO's over my house on 3 Feb 2020 @ 7:59 pm. I would like to post the video but I do not know how without giving up all my information. I have it posted on facebook.

You could always just post a screen shot if the UFO here.

Hookahhead

Proving aliens / intelligent entities are real is fairly easy, getting the government to legalize DMT is the hard part.

Otherwise anyone with 50mg and 15 minutes would know the TRUTH.

Photo evidence:
Alex_Grey-Cosmic_Christ.jpg

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Last Wednesday Linda Moulton Howe had on earthfiles about people's auras. It seems that we Homo Sapien Sapiens have a soul and an aura that the Aliens do not posses. I am sure you have heard reports of Black Helicopters flying around. They are equipped with Aura sensing devices. I take it they are rounding up the Aliens that look like us. Yeah, I am nuts, real nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFQewN2B86M

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would say intelligent entities are certainly real, but whether they are anything good that you want to mess with is certainly up for debate.

given some of the things they tell people, i highly doubt it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I think with the vastness of the known universe, other civilisations are pretty much a certainty.

But this just sounds like another crackpot idea that tries to elevate humans to some special, god-like status.
We have souls but aliens do not?
Ar-souls more like it.

Klompen

I think with the vastness of the known universe, other civilisations are pretty much a certainty.

But this just sounds like another crackpot idea that tries to elevate humans to some special, god-like status.
Ar-souls more like it.

Are you saying.... "All Souls Matter"?

chusss

Ar-souls more like it.

In fact is right the opposite thing, if aliens exist, that would not raise up us to gods, they would lowened us because then we wouldnt be so "special" like right now

Why aliens wouldnt have souls?

mr.brunch

Veteran
In fact is right the opposite thing, if aliens exist, that would not raise up us to gods, they would lowened us because then we wouldnt be so "special" like right now

Why aliens wouldnt have souls?

Exactly.
That’s why I questioned the statement.
If there are such things as souls, I would assume all living things would possess them.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Exactly.
That’s why I questioned the statement.
If there are such things as souls, I would assume all living things would possess them.

why would anyone think humans have souls, when so many obviously DO NOT have any qualms about hurting their fellow man for fun and profit? in my book, that disqualifies you from possessing anything even vaguely resembling a soul...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What is a soul?

How do you know if you have one?

Can someone who doesn't agree with you declare you to not have a soul?

Do dawgs have souls? Do deer?

I got about 1/2 way through that guy with his ultra secret military alien study from 1964, and gave up on watching him.

What about back in dinosaur days? I wonder what space aliens thought about them? Maybe it wasn't until we started popping off nukes on the planet surface, that Earth got their attention. But then we get back to that pesky space time thing, and have to add in the needle in the intergalactic haystack factor, for them to even notice. Little nukes are nothing compared to the stellar stuff.

The way they slingshot planetary exploration vehicles around planets to get accelleration... imagine the boost a black hole could provide, if you knew where it was and how close you could get, and still get away with it.

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
They have portals from Antarctica to the moon and mars.
It is all available if you care to search on earthfiles.com.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What is a soul?

How do you know if you have one?

Can someone who doesn't agree with you declare you to not have a soul?

Do dawgs have souls? Do deer?

I got about 1/2 way through that guy with his ultra secret military alien study from 1964, and gave up on watching him.

What about back in dinosaur days? I wonder what space aliens thought about them? Maybe it wasn't until we started popping off nukes on the planet surface, that Earth got their attention. But then we get back to that pesky space time thing, and have to add in the needle in the intergalactic haystack factor, for them to even notice. Little nukes are nothing compared to the stellar stuff.

The way they slingshot planetary exploration vehicles around planets to get accelleration... imagine the boost a black hole could provide, if you knew where it was and how close you could get, and still get away with it.

you raise good points, many that i ponder myself. many people like being judgmental "you're going to hell for what you believe" . the Bible says to not do that, yet their view of the Word of God (interpretation thereof) is what they base it on. native americans thought/think that everything has a "spirit", and i'm starting to think that our "noble savage" fellow humans might be right. if dogs do not go to heaven, i want to go where they go.:tiphat: planetary exploration...it will require faster than light transport plus shortcuts, and if we could map out where black holes exit at and how to survive them, we might get someplace someday. or, since Einstein thought time travel was possible (pretty smart fellow) but only going back, maybe we need to send folks backwards in time with latest tech achievements to use the wormholes etc & meet us in the future as "aliens". God only knows what evolution/adaptation to zero gravity/space travel etc may do to them in intervening time...:ying: see, you are not as un-intelligent as i feared, nor am i as smart as i wish. we are both stumbling around in the dark like the blind men trying to describe an elephant...thanks for non-rancorous post.

igrowone

Veteran
what if the aliens(and their UFOs) are our souls?
i.e. supernatural explanation as opposed to a scientific one
not championing the thought, but it has some supporters

T

TakenByTheSky

why would anyone think humans have souls, when so many obviously DO NOT have any qualms about hurting their fellow man for fun and profit? in my book, that disqualifies you from possessing anything even vaguely resembling a soul...

Humans essentially run on electrical signals being generated and passed thru the human body.

When your body stops the generation and transmission of electricity and frequency the lights go out and you're dead.

If the old law of conservation of energy holds true and energy can neither be created not destroyed this would kind of imply that the spark that is our essence never dies and lives for ever, only to leave our bodies and move on to some other space.

I don't think the soul is responsible for a human or living things actions it's just the energy that keeps the lights on and the mechanics moving.

We live forever thru our ancestry and our DNA, this is why you may have your mother's eyes and your grandfather's big ears, you are the sum total of all humans in your family tree that came before you, and the generations that come after you will contain parts of u

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what if the aliens(and their UFOs) are our souls?
i.e. supernatural explanation as opposed to a scientific one
not championing the thought, but it has some supporters

they are causing no damage, and make us think/ask questions. better them as our souls than the upper echelons of the Perpetual Church Of Child Molesters in Rome...

Ace8888

Michio Kaku said that mathematically it is a certainty that alien life exists.

Billions of galaxies with billions of star systems etc...

Sounds legit.