What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY Times and Pentagon UFO Unit

Klompen

Research what? Wild theories with no solid evidence? I don't doubt aliens, but if you think all this alien talk lately is just coincidence I have a bunch of time shares in Alaska I would like to sell you. Trump wants a Space Force. That is 100% what this is about. Its just about selling more weapons and militarizing space.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
My problem has never been the subject matter. In fact I have always thought it is all very likely true. My problem has always been the veracity of the nutjobs and their over enthusiasm about things they have no idea no idea what they are talking about.

Inflight I have seen things and reported them along with other aircraft. Never having actually seen a UFO, I do have close, highly credible friends who have seen them and take their word as truth.

The flip side is that I had to go to Roswell for work one time. Let's just say it was a trip.

igrowone

Veteran
well, at least we're discussing the topic
an actual ship would be wild stuff, skeptical this is what the announcement will be
my guess is more images like the F-18 data, which has been added to with a couple of other aircraft encounters
any actual artifact would be incredible, but gonna need to see said artifact first
then we can argue that, i look forward to such a day

rolandomota

Veteran
The only UFOs that are real are the bails of Mexico marijuana flying over the keep America great trump wall. Lots of aliens are being spotted on the border yea extraterrestrials are not real interstellar space travel is impossible even light takes years and up to billions of years to reach places to believe in aliens is like believing in the Bible it's all man made bullshit

igrowone

Veteran
The only UFOs that are real are the bails of Mexico marijuana flying over the keep America great trump wall. Lots of aliens are being spotted on the border yea extraterrestrials are not real interstellar space travel is impossible even light takes years and up to billions of years to reach places to believe in aliens is like believing in the Bible it's all man made bullshit
i'm skeptical of aliens, at least UFO aliens
but strange UFO occurrences do have some interesting evidence
my guess is not aliens, something else, but maybe no less strange

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Way back around 93, I read everything the library had on UFOs. The number of people reporting made it seem like there had to be truth to the stories. I was also somewhat grounded by a modicum of science education, and working in aerospace. Sightings, OK... but how can they pull off the travel?

The understanding of physics is changing a lot, as is much of technology. When I said they don't understand gravity, they still have no idea how the presence of matter is transmitted. But humans are not geared to more than 3D thinking. I have not heard or read about that guy, and will spend the time this evening looking into his stuff.

Still doesn't change the facts of local reality. It has been damn hot the last 2 weeks, I have not had rain to speak of the whole time. My pond is getting low as I pump out the water to irrigate grass, and the water is hot cause it won't rain. How do I HAARP up a thunderstorm? I have had a fish kill already this year from too much chicken shit and too much rain washing it into the ponds, don't need two.

chusss

Statistically we have a zero chance to be alone in universe, that is said by the mathematics, astrophysics and biology

There are thousands if not millions of witnesses, many of them probably wrong, but definetly not all of them, some of them are regular people without any sort of studies another ones very bright people with academic awards, or imo the best ones, fighter pilots

And then you got people out there like Edgar Mitchell, some ex presidents of USA like Reagan or J Carter, ex canadian minister Paul Hellyer or former arizona governor Fife Symington witness of the 1997 arizona lights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Fh0g5wJ7A, they are in another league about credibility

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Statistically we have a zero chance to be alone in universe, that is said by the mathematics, astrophysics and biology

There are thousands if not millions of witnesses, many of them probably wrong, but definetly not all of them, some of them are regular people without any sort of studies another ones very bright people with academic awards, or imo the best ones, fighter pilots

And then you got people out there like Edgar Mitchell, some ex presidents of USA like Reagan or J Carter, ex canadian minister Paul Hellyer or former arizona governor Fife Symington witness of the 1997 arizona lights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Fh0g5wJ7A, they are in another league about credibility

yeah, when highly trained military pilots flying the most sophisticated aircraft on this planet see things visually & on radar doing things/flying at speeds & making moves that our understanding of laws of physics etc cannot accommodate/explain,
i'm going to go with them.

Cool Moe

Veteran

check out this video from florida back in 2013 something buzzed up to a pool by the Gulf and it was electric:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQyc3b9wuYM
picture.php

Das Glocke

Das Glocke

Hot tip of the day......the US Government will never divulge everything it knows about Aliens and UFO's , ever.

Type into google two words : Die Glocke......that is merely the tip of the iceberg.

RM

:smoweed:

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My security cams look like that also sometimes. I guess the lights only come out when it has been raining, huh?

I have never seen anything remotely resembling a UFO.

Klompen

why are they not passing? i figured aliens had the Good Shit...:D

They're smoking that next-level alien weed that we're just not ready for yet biologically. If we smoked it, we might actually get our shit together as a species and start exploring space. Then it'll just be like "There goes the neighborhood!".