What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY Times and Pentagon UFO Unit

Klompen

I need to find some good infrared footage of a pigeon crapping while flying. Thunderf00t on YouTube claims the official footage is a bird, and his arguments are very solid. Trump wants a space force and suddenly the Pentagon is suggesting UFOs are real? No way.

JetLife175

Veteran
Makes sense as I have not been a fan of the military and I'm from California, relating to all of the cannabis growing history and culture and nomenclature what not. No good military experience at all the complete and total 100% opposite as a matter of fact :tiphat: No help from authority whatsoever and you are former military and like some different strains which are spammed or popular I am not sure which. My values beliefs start with favoring the idea of giving cannabis over profiting from cultivating a plant to wholeheartedly supporting Muslims and all religious people. Though I am not one religion myself like Rastafari I don't communicate with priests in person and sing and bang a drum by a fire at night with others.

The fact you can’t wrap your head around someone being able to be completely for the plant, and wanting to feed their family off it at the same time baffles me. Times have changed.

And I hope you’ve never sold a single gram of weed to anyone in your life the way you’re talking. I was going to ignore this post but once again... felt compelled.

rolandomota

Veteran
Just to be clear I do believe theirs life in other solar systems as a matter of fact I think theirs Life here in our star system other than us bit we Just can't reach it these world's are drastically different we have 8 or 9 and it takes many years and some luck planning to reach them
And we are the only aliens we know of
Space travel is just too much time we move too slow even by Morse code using light it would take a crap load of time at Least 4 years
Honestly I don't know why we we have not built a slingshot type if space craft like right now the fastest thing out their is the solar probe going almost half a million miles per hour but light travel is 300 million kilometers per second

why not use the sun to speed up a craft with gravitational force just keep swinging around the sun to see if you can reach light speed then launch tthat thing to the nearest star?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Just because someone hasn't been read i into the latest research, and sees something in the sky, does not mean it is aliens.
If govts want to keep secrets, and someone releases those secrets they get locked up. They don't get to tell them on the internet for $60 a time.
What's in it for the aliens?
How would they find us?
If life only ever evolved on earth once, where conditions are perfect, why would it be a common occurrence elsewhere?
Auras are not real, no one has been willing to photograph one under scientific observation.
Black helicopters are not looking for beings without auras lol.

Many patents will not be granted if they are considered a threat to security. The truth is that the science of everyday folk is so far behind what is understood behind closed doors, anything coming out of those doors will seem alien.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Hmmm - as a layman - and not a scientist - I would advocate that human civilization concentrate more on the terrestrial problems we have here on earth - rather than pumping huge resources into exploring the extra-terrestrial out there in space -

- How about a world growing drive? - since we supposedly have too much C02 in the atmosphere - and plants consume C02 - get every available area on the planet growing a fast growing plant (like cannabis/hemp) - and turn that shit around -

- How about getting this planet cleaned-up and functioning sustainably and peacefully - before we go messing with another?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
They are here in droves with more arriving all the time.
Highly suggest you all pull your heads out of the sand and do some valid research.
www.earthfiles.com

It will take you to a whole new realm with 43 years worth of documented research in to the question.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If that site is legit, why has it not been taken down?
You actually quoted the TV show ancient aliens as a source of info. Your sources are not legit, how can your info be?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
They are here in droves with more arriving all the time.
Highly suggest you all pull your heads out of the sand and do some valid research.
www.earthfiles.com

It will take you to a whole new realm with 43 years worth of documented research in to the question.
I don't think I'd associate that site with "valid research". Money making site for gullible people more like.

I don't completely discount the possibility of alien life, but I'd be very surprised if it got here.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I don't think I'd associate that site with "valid research". Money making site for gullible people more like.

I don't completely discount the possibility of alien life, but I'd be very surprised if it got here.

Baloney.
Linda Moulton Howe is a well respected international investigative journalist. She posts free on youtube. She is not supported by the Government in any way. She is a free soul. You are fools for criticizing that which you have no idea of what you are talking about. That seems to be the trend here. Most speak with no substance or back up.
These are freebies of earthfiles.
https://www.youtube.com/earthfiles

Spend a few days watching this material. Then speak.

Klompen

Take all of that a step further; you trace back to the same primordial goo that the mildew on your shower did. Its a universe of quantum possibilities and they are constantly playing out regardless of our input. Perhaps the most disturbing idea for many people is the notion that nothing is unique objectively, but in fact can only be unique subjectively. So what you believe to be "you" and "yours" is in fact just the quantum possibilities you're currently being.

Imagine a sling shot fired into a block of wood, that in turn flies into a water bottle, that splashes a flame. Did the slingshot extinguish the flame? Did the slingshot fire a pellet, did it fire a block of wood, or did it fire water? To everyone it is obvious that the firing of the slingshot lead to the fire going out, but what exactly was transferred? I contend that what transfers is intention; a volitional act with an intended chain of consequence. I believe this is basically how karma works from life to life.

Take it even further and you see that the slingshot came from a factory, and that factory made it of materials that came from some source somewhere that way back when used to be a star. Who knows what it was before that. Maybe all elemental particles have been part of basically all sorts of things. It makes you wonder if in fact the nature of all possibilities exists nested inside every bit of matter. Like if you go small enough, you find the entire universe, but if you go big enough you find this whole universe is nested inside a relatively bigger atom. Who knows for sure! The deeper you look in the universe the more empty space you find, and so relative proportions of things are really just that... relative.

Humans essentially run on electrical signals being generated and passed thru the human body.

When your body stops the generation and transmission of electricity and frequency the lights go out and you're dead.

If the old law of conservation of energy holds true and energy can neither be created not destroyed this would kind of imply that the spark that is our essence never dies and lives for ever, only to leave our bodies and move on to some other space.

I don't think the soul is responsible for a human or living things actions it's just the energy that keeps the lights on and the mechanics moving.

We live forever thru our ancestry and our DNA, this is why you may have your mother's eyes and your grandfather's big ears, you are the sum total of all humans in your family tree that came before you, and the generations that come after you will contain parts of u

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Baloney.
Linda Moulton Howe is a well respected international investigative journalist. She posts free on youtube. She is not supported by the Government in any way. She is a free soul. You are fools for criticizing that which you have no idea of what you are talking about. That seems to be the trend here. Most speak with no substance or back up.
These are freebies of earthfiles.
https://www.youtube.com/earthfiles

Spend a few days watching this material. Then speak.
Baloney is correct.
Everything I clicked on in the earthfiles site led me to the option of purchasing a DVD. Lol, aliens beneath the antarctic ice! Quite a few books and tshirts as well. Spend days going down this rabbit hole? No thanks. Sorry I have better things to do than waste my time with this and probably shouldn't have commented. I just have a very low tolerance for this garbage.
I will happily eat humble pie if I see any real evidence.

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Baloney is correct.
Everything I clicked on in the earthfiles site led me to the option of purchasing a DVD. Lol, aliens beneath the arctic ice! Quite a few books and tshirts as well.
Spend a few days down this rabbit hole? No thanks. Sorry I have better things to do than waste my time with this and probably shouldn't have commented. I just have a very low tolerance for this garbage.
I will happily eat humble pie if I see any real evidence.

Yep. They got YOU where they want you.
You have been lied to since 1947.
Check out what Admiral Byrd saw on his antarctic flight in 1914-17.
Pull your head out of your ass!!! As my Drill Sergeants used to scream. I have to say that you are uneducated.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Education isn't believing what any money grabbing nut job tells you is true.
Consider my question, if this charlatan is releasing top secret info for cash, why hasn't she been arrested and the site taken down?

JetLife175

Veteran
Education isn't believing what any money grabbing nut job tells you is true.
Consider my question, if this charlatan is releasing top secret info for cash, why hasn't she been arrested and the site taken down?

Common sense isn’t always common...