What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Number 1 old fart tip

Keep a spare roll of toilet paper on the tank. You'll be happy you did.

Or just eat enough fiber (I know I know lol). Then the paperwork is just a sort of 'cleanliness check', if you follow me there. Solid and healthy bowel movements are a game changer if you're the type with a lot of cleanup. Also do yourself and your health a huge favor; spend a few minutes researching how unhealthy and unnatural it is to shit on a 'Western' style toilet (and how little thought went into the design of it, based as it was on medical understanding of the time, if that was even considered), and then study colon cancer rates for people who shit Western style versus the vast majority of the world that squats and shits with a straight and open colon, instead of a colon pinched almost closed at a 90 degree angle from sitting on a toilet. Toilet shitters never fully eliminate, they're unecessarily carrying around extra pounds of rancid shit in their colons that should have been eliminated much more quickly, and as a result far more toxins leach from the feces into the colon walls. Squatty Potty my dude, look it up. Or just make a simple sturdy stool out of scrap wood and watch a YouTube video shpwing how the human body is designed to eliminatr solid waste, none of this is controversial. You'll thank me :D

Bobby Boucher

I just prop my feet up on top op the 24pack of rolls and grip the undersides of the toilet lid with both hands.

Sometimes it helps if I violently shake my knees with my hands. I like to make a whole big scene of it. My toilet must have done something terribly wrong in a past life.

I just prop my feet up on top op the 24pack of rolls and grip the undersides of the toilet lid with both hands.

Sometimes it helps if I violently shake my knees with my hands. I like to make a whole big scene of it. My toilet must have done something terribly wrong in a past life.

Well of course that's the other correct way to do it.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Squatty Potty my dude, look it up. Or just make a simple sturdy stool out of scrap wood and watch a YouTube video shpwing how the human body is designed to eliminatr solid waste, none of this is controversial. You'll thank me :D

Knees to the sky! :laughing: Squatty Potty works so will a giant dictionary. ;)

BillFarthing

Veteran
Get your base fertilizer or soil dialed in before using any additives.

Employers are just there to make money- they don't give a hoot about you. You should treat them as such.

Don't listen to anyone you don't respect.

Do something nice for your significant other at least once a day, no matter how small.

buzzmobile

Veteran
attachment.php

Attachments

• Kliban-Gun-Ducks.jpg
    Kliban-Gun-Ducks.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 43
E

ESTERCHASER

oh my toilet water and the penis when sitting to chit do not make for a fun start to the day

E

ESTERCHASER

lmao deadwood the tele show

lmao deadwood the tele show

Or just eat enough fiber (I know I know lol). Then the paperwork is just a sort of 'cleanliness check', if you follow me there. Solid and healthy bowel movements are a game changer if you're the type with a lot of cleanup. Also do yourself and your health a huge favor; spend a few minutes researching how unhealthy and unnatural it is to shit on a 'Western' style toilet (and how little thought went into the design of it, based as it was on medical understanding of the time, if that was even considered), and then study colon cancer rates for people who shit Western style versus the vast majority of the world that squats and shits with a straight and open colon, instead of a colon pinched almost closed at a 90 degree angle from sitting on a toilet. Toilet shitters never fully eliminate, they're unecessarily carrying around extra pounds of rancid shit in their colons that should have been eliminated much more quickly, and as a result far more toxins leach from the feces into the colon walls. Squatty Potty my dude, look it up. Or just make a simple sturdy stool out of scrap wood and watch a YouTube video shpwing how the human body is designed to eliminatr solid waste, none of this is controversial. You'll thank me :D
somewhere swearengen and wu are smiling

T

TheForgotten

Use Superthrive in your water, vitamins, minerals, hormones, auxins, macronutrients whateveri'mnotevensure....

Helps your plants be healthier.... one drop per gallon....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Did someone mention fiber?

Did someone mention fiber?

LOL, I used to give away the AVB that I soaked in butter to make cookie butter (no water used at that time). This was butter soaked ground material, and the way it was used was to dump it into a batch of brownie mix. They are pretty strong.

Eating those provided heavy fiber as it all goes through.

Bobby Boucher

Keep a large hotplate plugged in on the countertop. Fry up 4 halved english muffins, 8 pieces of toast, 8 pancakes etc etc and just spread the butter on hot over the griddle.

Breakfast is a total pita without my hotplate.

Or just slice your butter as thin as possible and it comes to room temperature in a flash.

Erks me watching people try to spread cold, thick butter.

T

TheForgotten

You'd be surprised how many people don't think of this;
Put a dry article of clothing in the dryer with your wet laundry, dries faster, saves energy and time....

Measure twice , cut once

Awesome....

I'm building some new rooms right now, my rule-of-thumb seems to be measure 3 times, cut 3 times....:),

Latest posts

Latest posts