What's new

Number 1 old fart tip

LostTribe

Premium user
#1 Always carry a spare pair of tighty whities in a zip lock bag!

#2 Never waste an erection!

#3 Never trust a fart! (kind of goes along with #1)

OLD FARTS RULE!

soundman

If someone farts don't breath thru your mouth. You might taste it.

Something my dad said once that made me laugh.

oldbootz

Veteran
Ego is the drive for survival and dominance. Its impossible to subdue and hard to tame. It makes your friends and lovers into opponents that you must best in mental or physical combat.

We were not born with the ability to tell apart the following:
ego
natural energy
personal character

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
This one has made me lots of money while reducing high levels of frustration--

Do what you do best...hire the rest.

Last edited:

Midnite Toker

Veteran
when someone says "well, i think..." it means that they DON'T think, and are about to say something stupid. :biggrin:
Dad? Is that you? LOL! Many long lectures started when I said "I thought..." He would interrupt and say, "no, that's the problem, you didn't think" and "You got your head up your hind end" :biggrin:and other things I guess, he went on for ever and I would go on a little mind trip staying alert enough that he may not feel the need to "give me the back of his hand"

After thinking about it, if you are Dear Old Dad, ......:moon:

Those were the days ~mT

In my case, deafness isn’t age related, been fucked up since I was 3 years old.
I finally tried some hearing aids....... not gonna lie........
I fucking love them!

St. Phatty

If you really want to age your farts, so that they can be truly savored :woohoo:

I suggest a Glass or Stainless Steel container.

Maybe pair that Old Fart with some Cabernet, and some really stinky cheeses. Like Havarti Dill.

And some good Skunk.

The smell of the Fart gives your Nose a chance to keep up with your Tongue taste-wise.

1)
9) Your own urine (diluted at 1:10 parts water) will work as a fertilizer in a pinch. Though I wouldn't recommend it long term, nor on flowering...

I believe Jeff Loewenfells (author of the 'Teaming with' trilogy) said urine has an NPK of approximately 11-1-2.5. I don't use urine on my plants, but occasionally I'll spend a couple days filling a gallon milk jug with my own urine to 'activate' a compost pile. It's high in ammoniacal nitrogen, which seems to really favor the types of decomposers that operate in the lower humidity we have in winter here. One thing to note though, of course the NPK value will fluctuate based on the individual, but more importantly, many drugs are not even CLOSE to fully metabolized and get passed right out in the urine. Pharmaceutical users can regularly pass up to or more than 1/3 of their dose unmetabolized in their urine. I don't think I'd want those compounds in my medium and possibly my smoke (probably why OP specified 'no flowering plants'.

Your cat could care less how much you love it - get over it.

I'm so sorry you've never got to experience a close relationship with a cat, they have been among the moat fulfilling relationships in my life. Most people that say ignorant things like that about cats either need an animal that validates them often with very little effort (which is totally fine, not hating or being sanctimonious, I love dogs) or have never spent the time in good faith to get to know these highly idiosyncratic, highly intelligent and emotional, curious, undomesticated (or hardly domesticated), loyal to the death, extremely affectionate animals. If a cat makes you feel unimportant, a dog is probably a better match for you. That's not an insult, I don't believe dog vs cat 'superiority' is something that people that have made an attempt to live with and get to know both animals would participate in.