What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NoVa Buds

F

feral

didn't get pics but there's some chiesel floating around NOVA and DC at the moment.

F

feral

Like you I haven't had the Cheese yet, but it wasn't like the diesel I've had (but that diesel came down from N.Y. to be enjoyed during a bike polo match).
The high was nice, VERY long lasting and basically will give you the ol' burnout effect after smoking it regularly. I got brain dead after smoking a 1/4oz in a week's time. But then again I had been 'straight' for about 2-3 weeks before I got this so my system was basically a clean slate, which is how I prefer to try a new strain. That way I get the full effect of that particular buzz.
Hopefully if everything goes as planned I'll have some next weekend and will post pics if I get it.

F

feral

I'm starting to take breaks and/or not smoke everyday. It def. has it's benefits:
weed last a lot longer
the buzz is way better and more enjoyable
and the food bill isn't so bad since I'm not eating us out of house and home from having the munchies 24/7
I'll keep us posted if I get the stuff. My dude has plenty but I got a couple bills I want to pay off first and get out of the way. I hate owing money so I always pay off anything as soon as I get the statement.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Now here's a treat. Found some White Widow x White Rhino a while back that was absolutely mind melting.. and because I LOVE seeing the contrast I took some shots of it compared to the Purple Dream. Bet ya can't guess which is which! :bashhead: :tongue:

damn wtf chronjohn!!! where the hell were you when i lived in NOVA??? lol take care dude :joint:

ArcticBlast

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Hey Chron,

Super nice Buds!!! Like your Pics. Thx 4 sharing.

Is it the reeferman cherry bomb at page 1? Just beautiful!!

I just bought a pack a few days before:wave:

greetz

EPD

F

feral

I don't know what it is but I gotta go get a new keyboard now. I think I shorted this one out drooling on it. :)

bumclot

Maui waui buds I've been picking at but I think they still look pretty nice.

NoVa represent!

Attachments

• wowie_1.jpg
    wowie_1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
  • waui_2.jpg
    waui_2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 11
  • waui_3.jpg
    waui_3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts