What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NoVa Buds

U4ic

well it's good to know that sova has its own dank goin around, I've heard nothing but bad things tbh (you guys have some gnarly headshops down there tho Kulture ftw!) I'm not surprised it's harsh, most afghani's are. that really earthy hashy kinda harsh taste I'm guessin? And it could also be due to a lack of flushing of course but I have no idea how your buddy runs his grow so I dunno.

Ya its that earthy hash taste with some berry....lol How old is that Urkel pic. We had a bunch of that come through here last summer..

Morpheen

Damn...GREAT Pics, All Star Cast you Have There:yummy:!! K+

I hope you moved to MMJ state, because it looks like you had some great connections...

My mum used to live in Catharpin, I liked it because I was in Annapolis living it up :dance013:
So I was close enough to see my mum whenever I wanted, however it was far enough she couldn't just drop by, lol, back then I needed that hour (travel time from Manasshole to Naptown) to clean and stash EVERYTHING!!:whee:

What was/is your all time favorite strain you used to get, which is most memorable??

Stay Safe!!

:pirate:Dutch

F

feral

Holy Shit. I just stumbled on this.
703 here.
Here's some blueberry haze that was floating around back around last Christmas

Here's 3 bags of blueberry haze and a bag of romulan

F

feral

the romulan BLEW the blueberry haze away. They were x-mas gifts from my gf.
Some others I've had in the past 6 months or so but never took pics of are:
strawberry cough
skunk/haze cross
white widow
thai/afghani cross

Latest posts

Latest posts