What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NoVa Buds

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i lived in NOVA for a few years, and i never got anything as dank as that! take care man!

ArcticBlast

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
2up 2down we is hustlers! Im from the 757 but I was in the 703 every week for work(Arlington, Crystal City, Alexandria). Don't miss the laws one bit. Thanks for sharing. I see a lot of Cali strains making their way out there. :)

xfargox

That is some goooooooooood lookin bud.

Hopefully, SWIM will be able to post a few pictures using my account soon. Rep that 703 all day.

But yeah, you could definitely say it's a seller's market around here. Unless the seller runs into the cops, of course.

xfargox

Prices haven't changed for me or anyone I know, which is pretty expansive (though not marijuana-intensive... I haven't made friends with anyone on the basis of pot).

I think I've already saved money by buying the volcano. I paid $300 for the volcano + 2 sets of bags, and I've been getting medicated (hah, I actually should use that term since I use it for my horrible migraines) for the past 2 months on about 3 grams which was $70. A one-gram joint has never gotten me high, but .1 g in the vape is all I need for the entire day (just take 3 hits over the course of the day).

But enough about Nova prices, I'll get back here when I can contribute :D

Rep that 703 doint