What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NoVa Buds

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
dale city always freaked me the fuck out :joint: i always went to summer school in woodbridge... :joint:

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah that looks like the dude who mugged us at springfield mall back in the day lol :joint:

and he even said "holmes" or whatever lol
ArcticBlast

U4ic

2up 2down we is hustlers! Im from the 757 but I was in the 703 every week for work(Arlington, Crystal City, Alexandria). Don't miss the laws one bit. Thanks for sharing. I see a lot of Cali strains making their way out there. :)

Damn in the 757 now but lived in 703 for 20 years..... wow small world..

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i liked the 757 area when i was young, its nice living near the beach :joint: and there was just so much to do in nova...
but yeah you're right, nova is insanely overpriced, in my opinion. and they just keep building and building and building and building.......

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i only bought/saw hash once in 703, that was probably 2003/4 :joint: this dude i went to a lot got a big "brick" of it from someone he knew in colorado!

i remember when i bought it, it was $30/g, and he sliced off pieces with a guitar string or something :joint:

ArcticBlast

U4ic

Back when I was in High School up in Springfield Hash was everywhere, blond to black.. That was in the 80's though... I was happy as hell to move out of there 10 years ago and barley go back to visit...

Heres some Beach Afghanni

picture.php

U4ic

Damn that's some good lookin bud, look at all those red hairs and crystals! Is that some back in the day bud or something you got recently?

I don't blame you for not going back tho. It's just a really hot area in general =/

My friend has been growing that cut for 5 years now.... Damn powerful stuff, though a bit harsh..

headiebudz

Wow john those are some dank looking strains. I have lived in dale shitty ll my life and I have never seen anything that good around here. lol. Like you said it is all about who you know....maybe i will find some someday. keep the pictures coming man. can't wait to see what else you have.

Latest posts

Latest posts