What's new

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
DankBUbba-Thanks for stopping by dude!

CORE-Thanks for the compliments on the blockhead, I still have yet to try any, but it is now dried properly and in the jar, so all I have to do is puff it.. maybe ill do some of that today:chin: but will prolly wait another week or so before dipping into that stash. The other SOL also came down a few days ago at 71 days flowering, it could have gone a bit longer but I was worried about possible mold setting in on the fatty colas, but I was able to come away with out any problems though.

I got some shots of all the kids today, These shots are from the 25th I believe so they are like 5 days old now and the plants are a lot bigger. I have a shot in here that is supposed to show how the mongrul has grown purple buds from the start but it is kinda hard to see, I will grab a better pic tonight or tomorrow when I water. I really hope they end up as good as they are looking right now, cant wait to have you drop some pics here so I can see how yours are looking.. Anway do yours have any smell yet? The crash test smells by far the best, smells like a mix of artifical grape popsicle and orange jello mmmmm I really hope thats how it tastes hehehe. but more later with the pics. thanks for stopping by again my friend!

Zeus-
Thanks for stopping by dude, yea I hope your harvest will last you as well. It will be a pretty difficult thing for me to ration enough bud so that I can make it over my down time. Im bummed about having to stop the perpetual but thats just how life goes ya know? I guess ya do since were in the same boat probobly. Oh well good luck with the rest of your grow and hopfully you will be able to keep your stash around for a hell of a long time. Good luck bro!!!

TML-Damn bro its good to see you making your rounds on here once again. Im sorry that when you came by I didnt have any fresh pics up for ya, but with the change to the upload server it was hard to say when we were gonna be able to get pics back up. But alass I have plenty of pics today :headbange I really hope that I can save up enough bud to last me over my little break from my perpetual, it feels like I will be shutting down completely but really I have just stopped putting new plants into flower when I take other ones out for harvest, so slowly the closet has become less and less crowded. soon enough there wont be anything in there... but then on to new and better digs hehehe. THanks for stoppin in and its good to see your making it around IC again:wave:

So i got some pics from like 5 days ago now. This first set is of the Blockhead that was at 67-68 days flower, she was looking really nice. take a look..

Now here are the pollen chucks.. this was like day 28 or somthing around there... I like PC1 which has the fatter cola, but PC2 looks to be the more sativa pheno, we will see which one turns out better in the end.. they both have really good structure and resin production though..

PC1 COLA

PC2 COLA

Now we got the mongruls.. Mongrul 1 is purpling from the begining and it is a pretty cool thing to watch happen. I think that as I start to bump up my feedings with more P and K they will get even more purple.. Hope they taste as good as they look.

Last but not least we have the crashtest, she is looking really nice except for the fact that I should have fed her veg formula longer... now u can see how she is starting to develope N def a bit earlier than I would like. But ohwell now I know she needs the veg fert for the first 5 weeks of flower at least.. But then again shes supposed to go 11 weeks..

Well thats all the shots I got for now. I am gonna take pics at next feedings so I will post those up for comparison as soon as I get em. Thanks for stopping by and keeping this place hopping even though the upload server was down!!! Peace yall

-N.Kron:rasta:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Beautiful shots of some beautiful plants bro :yes:

Glad to see the upload server is back running :woohoo: I was planning on a photo shoot myself today.

Man does that Blockhead look ready and tasty :yummy:

Thanks for the warm welcome back :smile:

hazy

Veteran
Nice BlockHead NK.
Really good looking buds.
I have a couple SS beans germing now. Can't wait to see what my light weight friends think about it.
So, are you keeping some plants in veg, like SS clones, during the move?

Hey NK very nice. I was wondering about your plant in that 2L Coke bottle

108603-24-08_025.jpg

How much weed do u think u'll get when its all done and dried.

Thanks

BTW I have 4 2L bottles going right now, under CFL's till i get mt CMH bulb in. Growing very fast, illget some pics up(later). about 4 weeks old now.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TML-Thanks buddy, hope your photo shoot goes well for you:headbange I cant wait to puff on the blockhead, I have heard so many things about it, Its hard to wait for it to cure.. but I must be as patient as possible. Thanks for stoppin by good to see you around again:wave:

Hazy- THanks for the compliments, I hope that blockhead smokes as good as it looks.. I dont know if I would reccomend having novice smokers puff on the SS.. Now that may sound like a lot of hype, but seriously this shit is potent, I cant smoke it unless its nighttime and im not worried about passing out/falling asleep. I have friends that smoke only homegrown and have 10+ strains in their arsenal.. SS still fucks them up more than any other smoke theyve had in a long time..

The best thing about the SS for me is how I dont build up a tolerance to it, but really I cant smoke more than a certain amount because I will fall asleep.. But thats exactly the kind of Indica that I want in my stable.. I know majorpothead considers the SS much more powerfull than all those Kushes that are out on the west coast, but I cant compare.

Oh yea and I have clones of all of my gear that is vegging right now. Im just not going to move any flowering plants, just vegging kids. Thanks for coming by and sorry for the :rant:

Nightcrawler-
Whatup man, good to see a new face around the closet:wave: To answer your question, I have no idea how much this plant in the 2L bottle is going to yeild, I have never grown that strain before. I cant say how much you might yeild with your plants because there are just way to many factors, strain and training are really big factors for me. If your growing a sativa that has fluffier buds then probobly wont yeild that much, but if you got indicas that produce huge dense nugz you will yeild more. But hey post up pics and start a diary and let us all check out what you got going on.. im always interested in new grows.

Thanks for stoppin in and keeping this place hopping for me!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo NK
Nice looking buds bro, very white and frosty. I love the look of the flushed leaves, really contrasts.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man i do have some smells comming out already ..and you are on the nail my friend ..the Crash tests have trhe nicest smell by far...its realy the Amnesia haze smell...but a bit less then the MoM....just got to wait a bit longer to say something deffinate...Nhow bro ..these plants look great !!! and i do see some purple inthere...i lookt at mine but notthing yet....
but i don't think she will yield you much in a 2 L bottle...this baby needs some more space to develop imo....aaaah can't wait to smoke 'm all...any signs of hermies bro??
just asking :smile:

CT's in a 11L pot....
1284730_maart_2008_7_.JPG

1284730_maart_2008_10_.JPG

Last edited:
N

NZjay

sorry i took so long to get here... alot of pics being uploaded... alot to keep up with! lol

looking good NK.. man i like the look of blockhead!
hope youll be giving a nice smoke report on that!

keep it up mate.. take care

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appear to be very very stoned and posted in here by accident. Whilst I'm wandering around confused I've got to say those are some mighty frosty looking ladys!

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Dr.Dog- Thanks for the compliments senior Doggy, I do love the way those flushed leaves on the blockhead looked, very bright purples and yellows.. Thanks for stopping by buddy!

Core-Man does that Crash test ever smell dreamy, and if that is the smell of amnesia haze man that must be some delicious smoke.. I can only hope that the crash test will be as tasty. I know that she needs more room than this to show her full potential, but as things were I didnt have time to veg them long enough anyway and had to chuck them into flower much earlier than Would have been ideal. On my next crash tests I will be giving them a better session with more personal attention to their feeding habits.

The purp on the mongrul is now very Pink/Purp it is very beautiful, it seems to be more on the lower buds than on the main cola but I dont know why? I finally got one of my clones of the Good mongrul to Root yesterday :jump: :headbange I was really fucking stoked its been like 3 weeks now since I took the clone and put it into the peat pellet. But Im happy that I will be able to ditch the one I dont like and stick with only the best of the two phenos.

No signs of hermies yet. Ill drop some shots by ur place a bit later. Thanks for coming by and for these great genes:wave:

NZJay- Hows it going homie, thanks for stopping by! The blockhead is some fucking killer smoke, some of the tastiest weed around for sure. I am trying to let it get a good cure before I do a smoke report, so It will be probobly about another week until I post one up. remind me if I dont have one up by then so I dont smoke it all ehehhehe.

And yea sammet our good ole UK stoner bro, thanks for coming by in your purple haze now go on your way and find other beautiful buds to stare at while you still got IC mag time!!! ahahah

Thanks for stopping by Poker Toker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i snapped a bunch of pics while I watered late last night. Also moved the 250 from the closet back into the veg cab so I can get these ladies a nice 5-6 week veg before they will go into flower for my next run..

I also changed my light cycle from 12/12 to 10/14 light to dark ratio so that it might help these ladies to ripen extra fast over the next month, since most of these strains are supposed to go 75 days at least and I have to chop em at around 60 this should help me make them decent enough to puff on.

Im trying this experiment after watching MrGreenJeans do it during his last grow. he harvested early with nice mature buds by using this technique, yeild may suffer but whatev, atleast the buds will be mature and flushed and thats all that counts.

First up are the Pollen Chucks.. they are 36 days flowering and the buds are just getting fatter by the day. The smell is very astringent and almost hard to inhale, cant wait to see what that translates to in terms of flavor.. It seems to me that I have one Sativa pheno and one Indica pheno. the staiva has a much less dense set of buds than the indica.. We will se which one is better once smoked.

Indica

Sativa

Here are the mongruls. One has a much better growth and bud pattern than the other bud the scrawny one has super resin coated buds.. again its going to be a toss-up.. The one that grow better is also the one that is super pink/purple...

Next up is the Crash test.. As core said this is the girl that has the most delicious scent around, coming from the Amnesia Haze mother.. Hopefully this will translate into great flavor for the buds. Cant wait to grow her again with proper veg time and pot size, I can tell she will be a winner!

Now I just got a bunch of shots of a Sugar Shack that is probobly in around 43 days flowering and is just frosty as hell and the buds are getting fatter by the day. Should be a nice size yeild for such a tiny plant.

Well I will take some shots of what the veg cab looks like a little later. Thanks for stopping by everyone have a great and stony Day!!!

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
^ :yoinks: :yummy:

Hey NK!
Man, what a fine demonstration of Core's crosses
8378applause.gif
You have them looking great!
I'm just loving the structure, perfect for cab grows :yes: The frosty and tight nugs look like quite the bonus factor too :yummy:

Always a pleasure checking out your updates...you talents never cease to improve and impress :respect:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow wow and wow....you never sieze to amaze me bro....fine looking garden for shure...i'm lucky i picked a good grower for me genes i crossed...:D
you shure are growing along with your baby's !!!

aahhh yes the amnesia smell is out of this world....she woz and still is my favorit one i have...if she's anything like her mother you will never lose her...hehehe..but indeed a bit more veg and space would fatten her up real nice....

ohw and i checked my mongruls..no color yet..hope it will show on some of 'm ....If not i will need to work it in with selection i guess :chin:...nice to know that cut rooted...3 weeks is realy long...but its the result that counts here :smile:
ahhh and i hope they stay hermie free...if anything changes i'll hear it from you :D

Great job man ..great job!

B

buzzed day

man darn fine weed and good pics to !!! thanks for the show peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TC84- Well that baby right there brings me back a few years hahaha. So your growing a little fungus eh? make sure not to eat it all yourself or it might make you a bit loopy if ya know what I mean :bashhead: hahaha. Thanks for stopping by dude!!!

TML-
Hey there buddy, Yea this round all these babies would be great for your cab because they are all single cola plants that dont take up very much room. To be perfectly honest though, I hate having a lot of little plants compared to having just a few big ones.

I just wish I would have got a good clone from that CT, wasnt able to get it, but I guess I still got like another 10 seeds or so of that strain to work with so im not to bothered.

Oh and did I tell you that I inherited a few clones of DJ short Bluebery? Is that the same as the kind of BB you used to have. I cant wait for july to come when I will be smoking on some. THanks for coming by my canadian bro!!!

Core-
Ahhh good to see you again dude:wave: hahaha Im happy you think that I am a qualified person to grow your crosses, and im also ecstatic to be the very first one to flower these ladies out. I think you did a great job for your first time, I think a TON of people are going to be SUPER happy about these genes coming free with what they ordered from S-bay..

The crash test is going to be my next project popping. Once at the new place I am gonna pop 5 or 6 more crash test beans and grow those right with a nice veg and everything, really want to find a pheno that will act just like the mother does for you.

Huh.. No colors on your mongruls yet. I think I def have two diff phenos going on in the mongrul, one looks like the PB pheno and the other is the WW. The WW has smaller buds but they look more dense and have more visible frost on them. The PB pheno has beautiful pink and purple colors all througout the lower buds, less frost than the WW pheno though. Thank god that cut rooted for me, I have to go transplant it into a dixie cup in a few minutes. thanks for reminding me. Yes 3 weeks is one of the longest I have ever had to wait for a clone to get roots. But the plant was about 10 days into flower by the time I took the cuts so that never helps either :spank:

Ill keep my eyes out for banana's and balls so dont you worry. Thanks for stopping by and keeping me up to date!!!

Thanks for the props on the herbs and the pics Buzzed Day good to see you roaming around these parts once again!!

Well I have to water tonight so I will snap another group of shots. I dont think I will be posting them tonight more likely tomorrow. Thanks for stopping in everyone have a great day:wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:yummy: You lucky man! I really miss that Blueberry!
The StrawD crosses have been keeping me occupied thoough...they also have a strong berry scent and flavour and similar style of buds :canabis:
Now you went and got my mouth watering
8378smiley-drool1.gif

Keep it goin bro! :lurk:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Day 42 flower update

Day 42 flower update

TML- Yes I am very excited to grow the Blueberry, I have never had a chance to really smoke the real blueberry, so it should be a real treat by the time I harvest it.

Unfortunatly I found that the blueberry clones I was gifted are infected with Spider mites :badday: so now I have a new enemy that I have to fight in my garden. The good part is that they are only on the blueberry plants and I am trying my best to do what I can and get rid of them. I have been spraying them with a hot chilie spray, but I cant see that it is having that great of an effect. I am going to pick up some neem oil soon and start blasting the shit out of them with that. I refuse to put them into the flower room until they are mite free because I do not want to have a mite infested flower room.. ughhh now I gotta kill all these little buggers. Thanks for coming by my friend:wave:

Alright well this morning I have this weeks updated pics on all of the Core gear. They are all fattening/ripening up nicely after I switched the light schedual from 12/12 to 10on/14off. They are all on day 42 of flower..

First up is the Mongruls.. The pink/purple pheno has much less frost than the other pheno that I have going right now so Im not sure which one is gonna be the better buds in the end. The Pinky pheno looks to be much more sativa as the buds are now begining to foxtail out.. Im not really into fluffy foxtail buds but we will see...

Pinky pheno

Greasy white pheno..

Now here is the crash test. Im really kicking myself in the ass for not taking clones of this plant, but it didnt have any shoots for me to clone so what can ya do right? I got plenty of seeds and these are what Im gonna be popping next run..

Here are my pride and Joys.. The Pollen Chucks.. I have one fatty Indica pheno whos bud is already as fat as a soda can. I had to put her right in front of the circulating fan so that I can make sure that the bud will not mold over the next 3 weeks. The sativa pheno is now looking like its gonna be the more tasty of the two because it has much more frost and stench.. Ill upload pics of the buds closeup as soon as I delete some more pics from the gallery...

Here is the really phat budded Indica pheno.. I have never had a cola be this fat at only 6 weeks of flower.. this thing would be huge If left till 70+days.. Check her out at 42 days flower

Now for the greasy Sativa pheno.. Man this lady is a looker. I cant wait to see how she fills out over the next three weeks...

Well thats All I got for today, Thanks for stopping by everyone:wave:

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OHW ...MY....GOD....:jawdrop:....you are making me FUCKING PROUD MAN !!!!! :bow: :respect:...

Latest posts

Latest posts