What's new

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya NK ...
well my friend i'm happely surprised in your place....i'm gladd you took the chanse and grew them straight away....you got Balls bro...hehehe...no serious...i woz just hoping they would be stable..thats all...coz i think i realy have used nice selected mom's to make these seeds...they just need a bit more working on.
pitty you have to cut it short coz a bit more ripening on the CT would be awsome....but you gotta do what you gotta do...plain and simple :wink:
Nway thanks for letting me enjoy...i realy appreciate the efford you did :bow:
hope they smoke and smell as well as they look !!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
DRDOG- Thanks buddy, these babies were super easy to grow. I would say that the CT and the Mongrul will need a little more nitrogen longer into flower.. like the first 3and1/2 weeks or so. I wish you luck with these ladies they are a fun experiment for sure :muahaha:

CORE-
hahahaha yea I got balls but its all still a gambling game, its just that your seeds had better odds for success because of your choice selections:bow: Like idk I also have been growing out this Whitewidow x Trainwreck which I knew from others experiences was a big gamble, and its looking like Im on the losing end of that one, but oh well thats what happens when you gamble right :muahaha:

The moms have seemed to be dominant in most of these females that I am growing. I think that its definitly because of your good choices when selecting parents. Yes they still need a bit more work, but hell just wait a few months and we will be able to find so many of these seeds being grown everywhere its gonna be crazy so much more knowledge will be gained when more of our experienced friends flower these girls out. Its just a matter of time. Anyway Ill grab some more shots of them before I chop on saturday. Thanks for stopping by my friend:wave:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
NorthernKronic said:
Sir- Good to hear your back and sharing again my :friends: dude the SS is a dream strain I dont think I will ever let her go if I can help it. I still have about 5-6 seeds of it and I dont think im gonna be popping them for awhile. Man that one pheno you had was a producer for sure :headbange
How many gallons of soil was that lady in when you flowered her. I have a SS that is in a 3 gallon bag right now getting vegged up big and strong. I want to see how much I can yeild off of her under my 430 watter. Once I get a 1k for flower its on like barry bonds son!!!

Great shots of that last SS, hell no I dont mind if you post pics in here. Anyone that Im friends with can post their shots in here! Yea Cores gear has been a blast for me to run. Easy to grow and just wants to try its best to give you fatty colas. They will all produce better after being topped and tied this next run, or atleast thats what I think. Thanks for stopping by and its always good to talk to you my friend!

it was in a 3 gal trash can. and not even close to rootbound. did well and untopped, lst'ed though and that gave mucho extra weight

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Salivating update NK!
8378smiley-drool1.gif
Very impressive grow :canabis:

What a bad time for the rep button not to be working :nono: If ever there was a time deserved, it's for that update post :yummy:

I'll be back :cool:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
SIR- HMMMM only in a 3 gal trash can huh? well I got a shack that is in a 3 gallon bag right now and has been vegging for a good long time, If I can get her back to being nice and healthy again She should produce really nicely for me. Thanks for stopping by, Hope that inspection went well/goes well for you my friend

TML-hahahaha Im happy that you approve my friend. This grow has been a real treat for me, all of these genes that CORE has gifted everyone are top notch without a doubt. Next run they should be even larger plants and more bushy since I have topped them. THanks for stopping in dude:wave:

Well it feels kind of strange but for the first time in one year I have completely emptied the flower closet and have it all disassembled and packed up. Cant wait to get started again at the new place, should give all sorts of new space to play with.

I chopped down all of the flowering ladies last night and damn are they looking good :headbange, Pinkypheno looks like she needed more time, same with the sativa PC and the CT, but other than that they are all really well flushed and should have a decent flavor once cured. Still wish I could have made a full run though with these ladies but again it was out of my control.

First up are the Mongruls, they are looking really good. Upon further inspection the Pinky pheno had just recently started to pump out the trichs, I believe that she may have more potential if left to 75 days:chin: as far as the greasy pheno goes, she is a little on the lanky side but her nugz are rock hard and just glistening with resin glands, the orange of the hairs really makes a beautiful contrast to the blue/purple color of the buds. She from clone could be harvested at around 60 days, which keeps her on a nice tight schedual like I like.

Pinky pheno

Greasy Pheno.. :muahaha:

Next up is the Crash Test.... Damnit she is the reason why I really wish I could have gone longer, she is just so pretty and would be amazing if left for another two weeks. Either way she is going to be amazing, she got plain water for the last 12 days so she will be tasty f sho. She has the best trich coverage of any of the plants in my garden.. I will be popping many more of these!!!

Now on to the grand finalle let me present you all with the Pollen CHUCKS!!!!!! I have never had so much bud pile on to such a little plant, it is so easy to grow and just wants to produce for you.. The sativa pheno should go another 10-15 days and looks like she will pack on the weight the whole way through. The Indica pheno on the other hand has rock hard main cola that smells uniqely spicy.. Not sour but spicy... Anything more can be said by the pictures... These bitches are HUGE!!!!!

Sativa Pheno..

Indica Pheno...

And now a few shots next to 2 litre bottle for a size comparison... These ladies were truly huge for coming out of my 400 watt closet...

Well all thats it for this run of CORES gear. I am very impressed with it so far and I dont think I will be dissapointed in the smoke one bit. I will come back and do an update on the vegcab before I dismantle it. I may be off IC because I will be without internet for a little bit. Ill still be stopping by often, but just gotta get my ISP figured out. Thanks for stopping by and for all of the great support and help from all of you. Thanks again and peace my :friends:

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey nightcrawler thanks for stopping by:wave: the one that was in the 2L bottle was the Crash Test.. She didnt produce that much, but the quality looks to be phenominal!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats dude :yes:
I've seen you harvest many nice buds, but this round might take the cake for aesthetic perfection :canabis:

Best of luck in the new digs...I'm sure the grow will just get better as it always has from day 1 :respect:

Cheers :friends: To the future of growing together for many years to come :canabis:

NorthernKronic said:
Hey nightcrawler thanks for stopping by:wave: the one that was in the 2L bottle was the Crash Test.. She didnt produce that much, but the quality looks to be phenominal!

How much do you figure? Cause im running in 2L's also.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Idk to tell you the truth, really its all strain/grower/condition dependent. Ill probobly yeild about 7-8 grams realistically off of that 2L bottle. maybe even less but im still not sure...

damn...ok, well maybe then ill transplant them to bigger pots. The way my plants are looking, i'll have bud from the very first node to the very top with no break... CMH(first grow ever indoors)

NC
Peace out.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
If your already in flower I dont know if I would want to transplant again now, especially if your far enough into flower where you have a lot of buds. It may cause stress that makes them herm. Plus its to late for any more soil to help with their size. Just leave em and feed em as best as you can. If your buds are big and dense they will weigh a lot more than if they are fluffy/airy..

N

NZjay

awesome NK! fat colas!
they look beautiful, you did a great job!

love the pinky pheno! what a pretty girl!

Poker_Toker

2 liters of crazyness!!!!

can you pm me your soil mixture NC? i will have a stable job soon and will finally be able to fire up my 400 hps for 7 months starting june 1st hehe

Poker_Toker said:
2 liters of crazyness!!!!

can you pm me your soil mixture NC? i will have a stable job soon and will finally be able to fire up my 400 hps for 7 months starting june 1st hehe

Answer: "Pro Mix" (3.5Cubic Feet - black bag)

I was using some walmart soil..... But now i moved up to Home Depot soil(pro mix)

I havent flowered in a 2L yet, so i couldnt tell ya much... I just wanted to use the 2L's cause there cheaper and u can mass them with ease.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome update man, you are rocking core's gear!!! Some impressive frost on all of them. Crash test shots have me itching to pop some, others look amazing too,,, not sure what ones to go with...... great show man!!!

B/R

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup yall,

Move went well, no internet just yet, ill be back up on here with a huge update soon. Cant wait to talk to you all again. Peace,

-N.Kron:rasta: