What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Happy 4th to all those inclined to celebrate.......

txrUFBW.gif

SZQfmFS.jpg

C

cooterbrown420

interesting that the republican lead senate agrees with the obvious.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-to-dispute-ic-assessment-of-russian-election

another tid bit of info for those conspiracy theorist

from the article: "In yet another contradiction to Trump allies claims, the Senate panel also found that a piece of Democratic-funded opposition research known as the Steele dossier did not "in any way inform the analysis in the ICA — including the key findings."

packerfan79

Veteran
interesting that the republican lead senate agrees with the obvious.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-to-dispute-ic-assessment-of-russian-election

another tid bit of info for those conspiracy theorist

from the article: "In yet another contradiction to Trump allies claims, the Senate panel also found that a piece of Democratic-funded opposition research known as the Steele dossier did not "in any way inform the analysis in the ICA — including the key findings."

Oh no Russia preferred Trump over Hillary. Just like the American people. Haha. So when Russia interferes in an election it's the end of the world. When Obama interfered in the Isreali elections that was just fine. Well, now we know that Obama was no different than Putin. Man, Cooter you just can't stop stepping in the piles of shit Obama left. Haha. Again , no evidence that Trump colluded. Keep feeding your Trump Derangement Syndrome, it has served you so well.

redlaser

Veteran
Oh no Russia preferred Trump over Hillary. Just like the American people. Haha. So when Russia interferes in an election it's the end of the world. When Obama interfered in the Isreali elections that was just fine. Well, now we know that Obama was no different than Putin. Man, Cooter you just can't stop stepping in the piles of shit Obama left. Haha. Again , no evidence that Trump colluded. Keep feeding your Trump Derangement Syndrome, it has served you so well.

Im impressed you can type that out with all that sand in the way

C

cooterbrown420

Lmao Obama and Hillary. I am not even wasting breath on you mr. WS. If you can't see what is obvious and see that trump is a lying con man then you are too stupid to even argue with. That or you support trumps racist agenda. I think it is a little bit of both

packerfan79

Veteran
Lmao Obama and Hillary. I am not even wasting breath on you mr. WS. If you can't see what is obvious and see that trump is a lying con man then you are too stupid to even argue with. That or you support trumps racist agenda. I think it is a little bit of both

I am still going to call you out when you make stupid statements.

Funny you have refused to addressed the fact that Obama did the same shit Putin did. It's ok when Democrats break the law. I got it. Your a partisan hack. Your god Obama can do no wrong. Even when he got caught on a hot mic, telling Medvedev that he would be more flexible on sanctions after the elections. Nice try, made it's time to unplug the computer, you just can't make a viable argument, without making Your god Obama look like a criminal.

'Boogieman'

:laughing:

Attachments

• 23379909_1416320675133900_7523689057663649109_n.jpg
    23379909_1416320675133900_7523689057663649109_n.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 23231432_1413890632043571_1475911881570731237_n.jpg
    23231432_1413890632043571_1475911881570731237_n.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 18
C

cooterbrown420

I am still going to call you out when you make stupid statements.

Funny you have refused to addressed the fact that Obama did the same shit Putin did. It's ok when Democrats break the law. I got it. Your a partisan hack. Your god Obama can do no wrong.

I was right about stupid. It is you're as in you are :tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
I was right about stupid. It is you're as in you are :tiphat:

I am stupid, yet you are completely incompetent. Try making a legitimate argument, or you can call names like a 3rd grader. It's your choice, fortunately for you their is no iq requirement for the 1st amendment.

igrowone

Veteran
:peacock:

G `day S4L

You realise that WW2 was the 1st " Oil War "
Germany and Japan were both being starved of oil.

By whom ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

you're thinking it's a single 'whom'?
agree ww2 and oil were tightly linked
at the time the USA supplied Japan's oil in large measure
and Germany was sucking down the black gold after their peace treaty with the USSR
Germany got raw materials(like oil), USSR got machinery it badly needed like farm tractors and such
Hitler was in hog heaven, sweet deal with them soviets, but he just couldn't leave well enough alone

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ford 'used slave labour' in Nazi German plants.

The Ford Motor Company knowingly allowed slave labour at its German subsidiary during the Second World War and backed its European divisions making equipment for the Nazi military, according to a new book.

Although it has long been known that Henry Ford, the company's founder, held anti-Semitic views, the extent of his involvement in Hitler's rise to power is in dispute.

Max Wallace, a journalist and Holocaust researcher, says in The American Axis: Henry Ford, Charles Lindbergh and the Rise of the Third Reich that both men fell for Nazi propaganda.

Referring to newly declassified government documents, Mr Wallace alleges that Nazi links at the Detroit company went well beyond Henry Ford.

The documents indicate that his son Edsel, the then company president, could have been prosecuted for trading with the enemy had he not died in 1943.

The evidence included 11 letters between Edsel and the head of Ford's French division in 1942 which suggest that the parent company knew and approved of the manufacturing efforts being undertaken on behalf of the German military.

The Justice Department concluded that there was "a basis for a case" Edsel Ford.

Before America entered the war Ford supplied Germany with military equipment, while declining to make engines for the RAF, calling into question Ford's claims to have been "strictly neutral", says Mr Wallace.

Ford argues that it had no control over the use of slave labour at its German plant, as it lost control of the company after 1941. But documents cited in the book say the first forced labourers arrived at the factory before America entered the war.

Intelligence documents also suggest that Henry Ford's secretary, Ernest Liebold, was a Nazi spy who helped develop his boss's paranoia about Jews.

Henry Ford is mentioned in Mein Kampf, and was hailed by Hitler, who kept a portrait of the industrialist above his desk, as "my inspiration".

Mr Wallace said he was surprised how easily the reputations of Henry Ford and Lindbergh had been rebuilt. "They started out as heroes, they became pariahs, now they are heroes again," he said.

The company is loath to discuss the details of the book, but Tom Hoyt, a spokesman, said: "We think it sheds little or no new light on Henry Ford's activities. He was a brilliant innovator but a fallible human being."

In 1938 Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the highest Nazi honour that could be given to a non-German.

Simon Reich, a professor at the University of Pittsburgh who was employed by Ford to investigate the activities of the company's German arm under the Nazis, said of Mr Wallace: "He is reminding a new generation of who Henry Ford was and what he did.

"But some of the most provocative claims in the book lack serious substantiation."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-used-slave-labour-in-Nazi-German-plants.html

How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II

"Here is the extraordinary true story of the American businessmen and government officials who dealt with the Nazis for profit or through conviction throughout the Second World War: Ford. Standard Oil, Chase Bank and members of the State Department were among those who shared in the spoils. Meticulously documented and dispassionately told, this is an alarming story. At its centre is 'The Fraternity', an influential international group associated with the Rockefeller or Morgan banks and linked by the ideology of Business as Usual.

Higham starts with an account of the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland - a Nazi-controlled bank presided over by an American, Thomas H. McKittrick, even in 1944. While Americans were dying in the war, McKittrick sat down with his German, Japanese, Italian, British and American executive staff to discuss the gold bars that had been sent to the Bank earlier that year by the Nazi government for use by its leaders after the war. This was gold that had been looted from the banks of Austria, Belgium, and Czechoslovakia or melted down from teeth fillings, eyeglass frames, and wedding rings of millions of murdered Jews.

But that is only one of the cases detailed in this book. We have Standard Oil shipping enemy fuel through Switzerland for the Nazi occupation forces in France; Ford trucks transporting German troops; I.T.T. helping supply the rocket bombs that marauded much of London ; and I.T.T. building the Focke-Wulfs that dropped those bombs. Long and shocking is the list of diplomats and businessmen alike who had their own ways of profiting from the war."

==============
Preface to the book TRADING WITH THE ENEMY: An Exposé of The Nazi-American Money-Plot 1933-1949 by Charles Higham; Hale, London, 1983.

*check this link if you are into a serious eye-opener (and you want a good read): https://libcom.org/library/allied-multinationals-supply-nazi-germany-world-war-2

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Ford 'used slave labour' in Nazi German plants.

The Ford Motor Company knowingly allowed slave labour at its German subsidiary during the Second World War and backed its European divisions making equipment for the Nazi military, according to a new book.

Although it has long been known that Henry Ford, the company's founder, held anti-Semitic views, the extent of his involvement in Hitler's rise to power is in dispute.

Max Wallace, a journalist and Holocaust researcher, says in The American Axis: Henry Ford, Charles Lindbergh and the Rise of the Third Reich that both men fell for Nazi propaganda.

Referring to newly declassified government documents, Mr Wallace alleges that Nazi links at the Detroit company went well beyond Henry Ford.

The documents indicate that his son Edsel, the then company president, could have been prosecuted for trading with the enemy had he not died in 1943.

The evidence included 11 letters between Edsel and the head of Ford's French division in 1942 which suggest that the parent company knew and approved of the manufacturing efforts being undertaken on behalf of the German military.

The Justice Department concluded that there was "a basis for a case" Edsel Ford.

Before America entered the war Ford supplied Germany with military equipment, while declining to make engines for the RAF, calling into question Ford's claims to have been "strictly neutral", says Mr Wallace.

Ford argues that it had no control over the use of slave labour at its German plant, as it lost control of the company after 1941. But documents cited in the book say the first forced labourers arrived at the factory before America entered the war.

Intelligence documents also suggest that Henry Ford's secretary, Ernest Liebold, was a Nazi spy who helped develop his boss's paranoia about Jews.

Henry Ford is mentioned in Mein Kampf, and was hailed by Hitler, who kept a portrait of the industrialist above his desk, as "my inspiration".

Mr Wallace said he was surprised how easily the reputations of Henry Ford and Lindbergh had been rebuilt. "They started out as heroes, they became pariahs, now they are heroes again," he said.

The company is loath to discuss the details of the book, but Tom Hoyt, a spokesman, said: "We think it sheds little or no new light on Henry Ford's activities. He was a brilliant innovator but a fallible human being."

In 1938 Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the highest Nazi honour that could be given to a non-German.

Simon Reich, a professor at the University of Pittsburgh who was employed by Ford to investigate the activities of the company's German arm under the Nazis, said of Mr Wallace: "He is reminding a new generation of who Henry Ford was and what he did.

"But some of the most provocative claims in the book lack serious substantiation."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-used-slave-labour-in-Nazi-German-plants.html

How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II

"Here is the extraordinary true story of the American businessmen and government officials who dealt with the Nazis for profit or through conviction throughout the Second World War: Ford. Standard Oil, Chase Bank and members of the State Department were among those who shared in the spoils. Meticulously documented and dispassionately told, this is an alarming story. At its centre is 'The Fraternity', an influential international group associated with the Rockefeller or Morgan banks and linked by the ideology of Business as Usual.

Higham starts with an account of the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland - a Nazi-controlled bank presided over by an American, Thomas H. McKittrick, even in 1944. While Americans were dying in the war, McKittrick sat down with his German, Japanese, Italian, British and American executive staff to discuss the gold bars that had been sent to the Bank earlier that year by the Nazi government for use by its leaders after the war. This was gold that had been looted from the banks of Austria, Belgium, and Czechoslovakia or melted down from teeth fillings, eyeglass frames, and wedding rings of millions of murdered Jews.

But that is only one of the cases detailed in this book. We have Standard Oil shipping enemy fuel through Switzerland for the Nazi occupation forces in France; Ford trucks transporting German troops; I.T.T. helping supply the rocket bombs that marauded much of London ; and I.T.T. building the Focke-Wulfs that dropped those bombs. Long and shocking is the list of diplomats and businessmen alike who had their own ways of profiting from the war."

==============
Preface to the book TRADING WITH THE ENEMY: An Exposé of The Nazi-American Money-Plot 1933-1949 by Charles Higham; Hale, London, 1983.

*check this link if you are into a serious eye-opener (and you want a good read): https://libcom.org/library/allied-multinationals-supply-nazi-germany-world-war-2

Well im a Chevy guy anyways but cool story something to look into.

igrowone

Veteran
it was 'interesting' how some american companies did business with the reich during ww2
i read up on IBM. who had its own arrangements
the german subsidiary operated independently from the american company, at least in principle
the practice was the american CEO did plenty of directing, much of the direction was done through the swiss embassy i believe
but it was done on the down low, partly because IBM equipment wasn't seen as strategic at the time

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The corporate wheels still have to keep rolling and profiting from the wars they fund and so create...

For all we know this N.Korea - USA fracas is some sort of social engineering propaganda psy-op to either lead us into another war, or create hero's out of the 'Leaders' who look to be preventing it.

it was 'interesting' how some american companies did business with the reich during ww2
i read up on IBM. who had its own arrangements
the german subsidiary operated independently from the american company, at least in principle
the practice was the american CEO did plenty of directing, much of the direction was done through the swiss embassy i believe
but it was done on the down low, partly because IBM equipment wasn't seen as strategic at the time

Gry

Veteran
Holding up our most recently added police agency as if it were sexy...

If making money is the standard of measurement, your hero could have made out far better had he placed his inheritance in the S&P 500.

Hope every one has a blast and no one gets hurt.