What's new

Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics

blackone

Veteran
Yeah, Columbo is "the-man". I also love his series hehe. Oh so you've had mother of this cross for cuttings or what?Under the lights offcourse?

Yeah the males and females I used to create seeds were started early to provide cuttings, so when the males autoflowering then I just threw a female in the flower cab and pollinated her.

The cross isn't normally very early - typically finishing early/mid October here.
In the states it should be nice and early everywhere except for Alaska - probably also early in southern/central BC.

blackone

Veteran
Yup only males - so perhaps I don't have any real AF genes.
With a little luck I'll get something semi AF though that's earlier than the cross normally is - and since the buds taste like moroccan hash it would definitely be a great thing.

E

elmanito

I have several Danish varieties, but i must say they are a bit stretched compared with some other varieties i have.I've two wonderfull pheno's of Jamaican Pearl, but thats not Danish.:laughing:
In the garden i have at this moment a purple pheno of Leb27
Unfortunately most of the Danish Gold are males.I've got 2 a 3 females of the 20 seeds i planted.

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

E

elmanito

Danish Gold

picture.php

picture.php

The males are extremely early by dropping their pollen and that is even earlier than the males of the USO-31 variety which i had last year.:yoinks:

Namaste :spliff:

I've just started germing a few of these danish strains, Guerilla Gold X Danish Passion, Cheese X Erdpurt X B3n7erdpurt/Royal Dane, Cheese X Danish Passion X b3n7erdpurt/Royal Dane..
So I will be able to add my results to the mix. Im growing at Approx. 40Degrees N LAT. So im guessing I should get some earlier finishing times.. Maybe around LAte Aug, Early Sept..?

GFam

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful! is the strech a problem bro? hear you got 5 females from gg x dpf3 now?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
what do you have bro? probaly you could get them all under and get a nice harvest

AdvancedGenetix

Esbe bro,

Royal Dane x Thyphoon
Oldfarmer Nepal
Danish Gold
Afghan
Deep Chunk/E-Rocket x B3N7Erdpurt/Royal Dane
B3N7/Erdpurt

On the 46*N latitude.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
Danish Gold(guerilla gold x danish passion) f3?

and

B3N7 x Erdpurt

are mine, so these i recomend, lol. the others are nice to. they will all finish even planted now, though they wont be huge monsters

AdvancedGenetix

Danish Gold(guerilla gold x danish passion) f3?

and

B3N7 x Erdpurt

are mine, so these i recomend, lol. the others are nice to. they will all finish even planted now, though they wont be huge monsters

Danish Gold(guerilla gold x danish passion) f3? - probably?!I recieved them from Froebanken .

Thanks for the advice Esbe bro! You helped so much! I can hardly wait to test your 2 crosses!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Gunnarguchi,esbe i have a question for you guys, i'm at 38*s and i'm starting to plan my next outdoor grow allready i normally plant late August or the start of Sept. depending on the cold my last few years i have been running with local bagseed never used any genetics which means the results can be hit or miss, i was very dissapointed with my outdoor this year as alot were sativas and didnt fill out well due to our crap weather it got very cold and wet fast. Can you guys advise me to what would be good to grow that should finish in April. Its not until March 15th that our light gets down to 12 hours, so i thought who better to ask than the Outdoor pro's.
Thankyou for your wisdom and help
shaunmulok