What's new

Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics

little j

hey gunni. that typhoon looks really cool. it doesnt get moldy easy??? it looks dense. more info about that ggxdp would be great. i guess i just want to see more big pics. !!!!!!!! thanks alot. keep up the hard work. good luck this year.
little j

Nik Dynosaur

i think i'm gonna be growing a handfull of the gg x dp this summer outdoors, hopefully i'll be able to get some pics up. I know for a fact theres another friend of mine who will soon be growing them too.

Here are some pictures of a BEAUTIFUL cross, (cheese x erdpurt) x b3 the seeds are from esben and i just love them:

here's pheno 2:
picture.php

and pheno 1:
picture.php

i know they're only quite young at the moment, but not for long. I will post pictures during flower as well.

G- i hope you don't mind me mucking up your thread with this madness.

Puffster

I've always wanted to cross "Bonkers" which is a _big_ and early canadian outdoor plant bred in vancouver with lr#2, since in my experience even only one or two generations in the plant will get significantly earlier, not autoflowering but it will have shaved off atleast 2-3 weeks on the finish time and made them more photosensitive.

Cant wait for you and esbe's stuff now lowlife :)

E

elmanito

Hey Gunnarguchi,

Do you have any info about the Danish Gold, flowering time & potency etc?

Namaste :canabis:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gunnarguchi,

Do you have any info about the Danish Gold, flowering time & potency etc?

im going to be growing some Danish Gold f3 in corn this season but what i know now is only what ive been told so i expect to update with my own experiences after harvest

ive been told is has good potency and should be ready here at 55-56 nl by end September

E

elmanito

I must say that Danish Gold is a fast grower with already a delight fruity scent

picture.php

Puffster

I guessed the Danish Gold to be even earlier

Gunnar....do you know which GG the Danish Passion has been crossed with? I Did a rather large grow of GG#2 @ 60N two years ago and all my plants except one or two was finished mid august...I started them indoors under hps for 14 days then put them outside the 1 of june, but I know that GG#3 and GG#5 takes a bit longer.

Oh btw let me just add, I just sendt my order to DCF, I've ordered:

Danish Gold
Henkes Lolland
Thypoon
Thypoon x Royal Dane

But I doubt that most of them will finish this year around, since I cant start them indoors but just need to guerilla them directly outside...but I've heard that Thypoon prefers to be started directly outside in soil so I might just get something...I figure I'll put them in soil around 3 of may and can let them go until like 20 September (depends on mold issues though, temperature wise its np since Im by the coast and we hardly see snow or minus degrees until november anymore (atleast global warming is good for something:p)

So what do you think about my strain choices Gunnar? Im really excited since I've mostly grown canadian and finnish plus pure AF genes before....I've been really excited with everything you guys got going on down there in Denmark...you're far ahead of the rest of Scandinavia when it comes to cannabis, keep it up and we'll keep following :D

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Hey guys, I managed to pick up some of esbes/zenseeds beans whilst I was in Amsterdam, and wondered if you guys had any further info on them.

Guerillas Gold x Danish Passion
(HTC Deep Chunk x (Eroc x Danish Passion)) x b3n7 Erdpurt
Arnes Blue Kush

There is a little info on the GG x DP in this thread, and on the Zen Seeds website, and some info on the original HTC DC x Eroc/DP cross, but no info on the cross of that with the b3n7. I can't also find out much about Arnes Blue Kush.

Any info massively appreciated!

E

elmanito

picture.php

Young plant Leb27 with a total purple stem not caused by cold or deficiency.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread Gunnarguchi ill be running some of these strains outdoors this season coming!!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
regarding info on certain strain and erocket/dp x dc and guerrilla gold x dp in particular
i can only add info myself on the strains ive grown but i hope other that have grown danish strains and crosses will contribute in this thread with the info

gg x dp im growing in corn this year so i can update on those after the season
i have some erocket/dp x dc but i already have a lot more strains and crosses than i have possibilities to grow out this season
hope they get in next seasons lineup but this one is already more then filled

Nice thread Gunnarguchi ill be running some of these strains outdoors this season coming!!

cool!
if you post your experiences here with them i can later update the main post so they can be shared with others
just remember to post your latitude for comparison also
cause everything is a little later here due to our long days
this also means that strains and crosses that will finish here at end September as an example will probably finish anywhere from mid august to mid September at more exotic latitudes

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gunnarguchi my latitude is 55s i think not quite sure never used latitudes b4 i usualy germ my outdoor beans at the end of august...

The strains ill be running outdoors are Erdpurt x b3n7erdpurt/Royal Dane, LEB27/PTK X Erdpurt 2006, ARNE, DeepChunk x B3N7Erdpurt/Royal Dane im extremely excited bout running these!!

E

elmanito

Little update of the Danish Gold.Such a nice sweet smelling strain.My compliments to you Danish & for the GG the Canadians.This strain grows even faster than the old Dutch strain Viking

Viking

picture.php

Danish Gold

picture.php

Koi

Thanks for all the information.
I must really get some more danish strains for next years grow.
Thyphoon fitted the climate and season time in Stockholm very well.

I even had some seeds that germinated from the ground on its own this year!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for stopping by and the comments everyone

cool pixs Namaste
your always welcome to post them here
and of course more than welcome to share your experiences on them later also
some juice harvest pics later wont be bad either :)

AdvancedGenetix

Gunnar!
I'm waiting for a few Nordic lines from Froebanken next week or so. Here is my list,( good choices?:)

1 x Royal Dane x Thyphoon
1 x Oldfarmer Nepal
1 x Danish Gold
1 x Afghan
1 x Deep Chunk/E-Rocket x B3N7Erdpurt/Royal Dane
+ 1x probably out of stock Leb27 (Thanks Thomas hehe)

I will use them next year since this year it's probably already too late... My plan is to make first some open pollination with Leb27 to get much seeds and then cross Leb27 with other strains. Maybe with Hindu Kush? Since I saw your pictures Gunnar. Btw. Which Hindu Kush did you have? From which source? And another questions, do you reccomend to make some mums through winter from these strains? Because in the previous posts you have written that mums from these strains are heavy to maintain because of "semi autoflowering" traits. Also your massive corn grow, wow! It is truly an inspiration! I hope it goes all perfectly well! Im gonna send you some good karma heheh:)

Oh and "Just one more thing" as Columbo would said hehe, my latitude is N 46°...

blackone

Veteran
Oh and "Just one more thing" as Columbo would said hehe, my latitude is N 46°...

Man I love that series :)
I'm trying to do some work with Phil's Erdpurt * E-rocket / Danish Passion - a cross made by Esbe. I found some autoflowering males so I pollinated a female and made some seeds that I recently started. They'll go out soon and if they're early enough then one of my plots will be a seedrun. If they're as good as the mother was for hashmaking then they'll probably be made available as freebies/donation/testers etc.

I'll also be making some Freja seeds but probably only for myself and close friends since this was a strain given to me for testing and I don't know the breeder's position here.

AdvancedGenetix

Man I love that series :)
I'm trying to do some work with Phil's Erdpurt * E-rocket / Danish Passion - a cross made by Esbe. I found some autoflowering males so I pollinated a female and made some seeds that I recently started. They'll go out soon and if they're early enough then one of my plots will be a seedrun. If they're as good as the mother was for hashmaking then they'll probably be made available as freebies/donation/testers etc.

I'll also be making some Freja seeds but probably only for myself and close friends since this was a strain given to me for testing and I don't know the breeder's position here.

Yeah, Columbo is "the-man". I also love his series hehe. Oh so you've had mother of this cross for cuttings or what?Under the lights offcourse?

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool thread gunnar. Lots of stellar info on your outdoor genetics.

Latest posts

Latest posts