What's new

Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics

(UK Cheese x Danish Passion) X (B3n7erdpurt x Royal Dane)

(UK Cheese x Danish Passion) X (B3n7erdpurt x Royal Dane)

ESBE - I was gifted a few strains from u early in the season. UK Cheese x erdpurt) X (B3n7erdpurt x Royal Dane), Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion F3, and (UK Cheese x Danish Passion) X (B3n7erdpurt x Royal Dane).

These seeds were started late, and had minimal veg time. I believe I Had about 5-6 fems of each strain. The mostly grew real short with one main bud. I found some very interesting phenos in the (UK Cheese x Danish Passion) X (B3n7erdpurt x Royal Dane) pack.One of them really stood out. This girl has very dark splashes of purple across her leaves, and entirely coloring the calyxes.. Shes a good ways into flower, and there were no branches to take as cuttings, so I decided to hit her with some Purple Old Timer's Haze pollen ;) I have plenty more of ur seeds to sort through, and Im hoping to find that same pheno next spring. Im very pleased with these genetics so far, and Im very anxious to start more. Just wanted to thank u again for being so kind, as to gift these to me. I will try to post a pic of my favorite phenos I have found so far..

GFam

UK Cheese x erdpurt) X (B3n7erdpurt x Royal Dane)

picture.php

Ive got a few more really beautiful pictures to upload. I love these.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
has anyone grown oldfarmers nepal alongside with danish passion? how much later is it?

danish passion performed the best for me this year @ n. 62 i'm looking for other danish strains as quick as DP?

ps. got the royal dane and thyphoon already.

L

lalandia

I would look for Danish Gold....Early, good yielding With a lot of marroclike smelling trichs

peace

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
has anyone heard of the strain suomi sativa?

I bought a pack on seedbay in the private breeders section. I've never heard of it, but it sounds good. just wondering if anyone has grown or smoked it before. thanks
here is the decription:

Sounds a lot like Kuhmo to me. That is probably the earliest sativa ever, and is also half African with a bubblegum smell. Maybe they changed the name to a more appealing one or maybe it's a separate line, dunno.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
has anyone grown oldfarmers nepal alongside with danish passion? how much later is it?

danish passion performed the best for me this year @ n. 62 i'm looking for other danish strains as quick as DP?

ps. got the royal dane and thyphoon already.

I think Oldfarmer is way too late maturing for Finland. I crossed it to lowryder 2 but they still didn't make in Keski-Suomi. Where did you find the oldfarmer? Fröbanken no longer delivers outside Denmark.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thanks for the info. the danish passion really performed well in terms of growth and yield but the smoke is a bit dull to me.

dunno about the oldfarmers.

B

BeAn

GGDP F3 finishes in september in the uk and is very potent smoke even with no sun, crossed to nepal from the mountains..thank you vikings..:yes:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx for the nice reports guys, please keep em coming, only words are cool to!

one new early dane to look for next season will be the eno x files and crosses. also we danes still have a lot of still undiscovered very early genetics. almost every small town here has its own strain and only a few of them is yet found. many of these have heavy herm tendensis from inbreeding but there are also real gold out there that needs to to be discovered. the herm stuff can with succes be outbreed and become early winners to

E

elmanito

I would look for Danish Gold....Early, good yielding With a lot of marroclike smelling trichs

Some pheno's are very early (52N) but longflowering and smells more like gasoline when fresh and very spicey when dry.

picture.php

picture.php

Oldfarmer Nepal orange fragrance pheno

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
danish passion in finland @ north 62. biggest gal yielded me 200g dry ;)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

this is Pehkuruder which is made of finnish genetics. the made up is (Pekin Pehku x (lowryder x (ruderalis indica x lr)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pekin Pehku is our outdoor "haze" :) made of different early sativagenetics, jeppis pearl, joy and girl, which prolly are originally from early danish genetics
:2cents:

Pehkuruder gives out awesome citrusy/liquorice aromas and is fairly resinous in some phenos. it grows big with good sun and fertilizers but the yield is on the low side. some phenos are still too late for me :( but i've been doing selections for a few summers and it's improving surely. great hash strain btw, very aromatic hash se produces! :D

L

lalandia

Keep up the good work with that finnish hybrid..Maybe a cross with DP would give u some more yield?

peace

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
i crossed her with a thyphoon male that you can see hanging in the same plot.

picture.php
picture.php

i'd like to keep the smoke on the sativa side, DP is more indica IMO.

A

arcticsun

i always love your outdoor pictures soumi-prkl. so beautiful and the genetix is some spectacular stuff

ive got to say about the pehkuruders being low yielding, im sorry but i have to disagree with you there. this is the largest, biggest yielding auto documented on icmag to date i think.

my pehkuruders grown indoors under 400w hps 10l soil grow.

pheno A (125-130cm tall)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

pheno B (125-130cm) - in the background a lowryder pheno, mby 40cm tall
picture.php
picture.php

pheno B is seeded, i just hope i didnt pollinate too late.
picture.php

-another nordic outdoor which goes by the name of FINX, i have 3 females running indoor in soil under hps. im afraid we will have to get one of our good finnish friends to explain this geneline in detail because im alittle confused regarding it and i wouldnt want to be wrong.. again hehe

FINX A (3rd pic shows pollination of 2 branches by finx male and pehkuruder male)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

FINX B this pheno is more indica-looking then the others.
picture.php
picture.php

FINX C this seems to be the fastest growing, most vigorous of the phenos. this one is looking to be a real heavy yielder.
picture.php
picture.php

thank you guys for all the great work you are doing. nordic genetix are FTW!!

Latest posts

Latest posts