What's new

NorCal HydroMeds

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey HellaFella,

you know pm can be killed off with water that has a high ph, add baking soda to the water till the ph reads 8.0 then spray the leaves with this water. if you then have a working dehumidifier it should stop it coming back.

a mate of mine has this problem to contend with at the moment too. he actually went and rented a big ass dehumidifier.

N

Neptune

wow, hey man, can you geta few individual specimen shots of both your Urple and bdSSH?

I'd like to see them by themslves without a Sea of Green next to them hehehe

All looking well tho man, sorry bout the PM.. but at least the buds will be OK!

Hella Fella

Grrrr. I hada major hardrive malfunction..... All old pics got lost, and I've just been up to other things then trolling around here lately.... Sorry....

New flavors are being slowly introduced, and old favorites being recycled back through!

I need MORE POWER! ;P

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
good lord, i am looking at your first post andi love your BDSSH (BD stand for?) i wish my SSH loked half as healthy at their onset, but i will know for next time. must be that NorCal sun huh? god you guys are blessed.

peace

Hella Fella

Living situations/things/time allocation/etc. change...... Nothing stopped, yall just been missing out on the pictures... :p

"Bubba Dutch" was the fella that cracked that SSH seed methinks....

Last edited:

Hella Fella

Lets see if I can still remember how this posting works......

These lil buggers have eaten up plenty of my time/affection/and camera Mb... :)
15833DSC08578small.jpg

15833DSC08579smaller.jpg

Hella Fella

This was my last place in Humboldt.... Now Im up in the mountains...

Humboldt became SUCH a SCENE I got sick of it, not the place, just the people...

for instance: Every time I would go to the grow store, i would be forced to wait behind a decent handfull of rich douchbag SoCal college students "well if my parents are gonna make me go to college {bastards} then Im gonna go to HUMBOLDT and play pot grower while Im at it..." They would be asking the clerks about the STUPIDEST questions, "how do I take clones again? none of my last one's made it..." "How can you tell a male from a female?" That was the worst, they didnt even know what a clone was, they were sprouting mexican bagseed.... in HUMBOLDT? oh well

Meanwhile my arms are getting tired from carrying my 5gal nutrient containers.... hmmph

+RANT+

Sorry I feel better now........

This was the smallest room I had built ina while....LOTTA leftover equiptment in the storage unit...
15833DSC08600small.jpg

Nothing like a 2nd set of hands to make the work go quicker...
15833DSC08601small.jpg

Hes a big fella, nothing like a lil "test" before you go suspending all that mass above a crop! Not that I was unsure, MY BUILDS ARE PIMP! ALWAYS! If ur south of santa barbra and want a sweet room build, drop me a line. Small fee applies....
15833DSC08602small.jpg

Finished! Home, sweet, home!
15833DSC08604small.jpg

The people that drill into ceilings and cut hole in walls ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!
YOU HAVE RUINED THE ENTIRE RENTAL SCENE IN HUMBOLDT.... YOU ARE NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO KEEP FROM DESTROYING SOMEONES VALUABLE RENTAL INVESTMENTS AND FUCKING UP THINGS FOR THE REST OF US!!
Stupid irresponsible wannabe fuckwads! Thanks!
15833DSC08611small.jpg

We be.... glowin', blowin', flowin', n growin'!
15833DSC08614small.jpg

Fin
15833DSC08728small.jpg

Nugzalicious!
15833DSC08733small.jpg

Hella Fella

huh?

If u can figure him out all fuzzy like that bee my guest!

Hes got nothing to do with nothing anyway, just helping hands... He barely even burns..

B

Bigtimer7

Wow man! That was a nice little collection!

So your stayin in the mnts now? I could see how humbolt could be like that.... Im still gunna go there :)

Anyways man I was wondering selling to clubs (assuming you do) do you make okay money? It seems like there be SOOO many growers in humbolt it might be a lil harder?]

I duno just high if you dont wanna answer thats fine your still gettin rep for those FIRE pics

ithruxix

Bump, no reason a thread like this should be past page 2.

Ever grown buddhas sister x blue rhino? I got a couple lbs from the boldt one time, fantastic herb. Also MTF *thinkin it was grey*, skush, more MTF etc. Anyway, that blue rhino was so dope... man I miss it.

Hella Fella

Spare yourself the relocation to Humboldt....

Things are getting kinda wacky there... I have 3 old friends that have been raided by the DEA in town.... Sherrifs stood there saying "sorry its out of our hands" they are federal...
And these wer ppl with like FOUR lights.... not bigtimers!

The most pot friendly County Supervisor just got killed in a freak car accident and Humboldts general "anything goes" attitude is eroding i think.... they are zoning "cultivation exclusion zones" where even though its LEGAL to grow.... it WONt be legal to grow in certain areas... Near down town.... school-ish neighborhoods etc...

Sadly the easy money in weed seems to be going to the middle-man, growers sell weed cheap, the ones I know atleast.... but the middleman only needs to know ONE PERSON thats a fuckgin douchbag and will pay 4800 for "no-name kush" Drive across town make $1500......

I hate douchbags, but i guess i need to meet more of them!

What, Page 2?
I miss my blue rhino alot too.... I was a jackass and lost it..

Latest posts

Latest posts