What's new

NorCal HydroMeds

G

Nspecta said:
Very True about tha phenotypic variations caused by tha environment...anutha thang I've realized is some of these cutz have become 'acclimated' to their micro-environments, so much so that it takes 'em awhile to re-acclimate to a new environment...which makes for a slightly different looking plant initially...

...here's a pic of Humboldt Purple Urple, Mendo Lavender, Grape Ape, GrandDaddy Purple, Nepalean Purple, Pakistani Purple Kush, & Tuity Fruity Purple...with tha control plant being Purple Indica...they all look & smell tha same...except fer tha control, of course...also, all of them have been fully acclimated to tha same environment now for at least 6 months...

Y'all be tha judge... :lurk:

10092PurpleTrials.JPG

Hella~ If this is hijackin' yer thread to much I can delete it. :wave:

Hmm :chin: Whatever's goin on in that upper right corner looks 'noticeably' different to me. And please don't make me feel stupid by saying "S4v that's Urkle man!" Cuz right now I got it in my mind that's the most Non Urkle lookin thing in there besides the Morena Bonita known as PI

Nspecta

Veteran
S4vvy said:
Hmm :chin: Whatever's goin on in that upper right corner looks 'noticeably' different to me. And please don't make me feel stupid by saying "S4v that's Urkle man!" Cuz right now I got it in my mind that's the most Non Urkle lookin thing in there besides the Morena Bonita known as PI

S4v~ Ya must be talkin' about tha Sour D's creepin' in on tha photo shoot...in that upper right corner...I've got a CD/SD/OGK bed on either side o' tha Purple bed...and those lanky girls ta tha left & right like ta creep.

Hella~ Yep...that's tha PI...she starts turnin' purp as early as 2-3 weeks inta flower...and...she's usually black by 60 days. :yummy:

IGT

N

Neptune

I just put a wad of fresh bubblehash in my mouth, and it's stuck to the roof of my mouth, feels hella weird... i can't get it out!

ok, now that we have that settled.... Those plants all look the same ! :)
except the PI.. wow didn't know she was so DARK!)

G

wow! that purple indica is amazing looking, very awesome "purple" lineup you have there.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Neptune said:
I just put a wad of fresh bubblehash in my mouth, and it's stuck to the roof of my mouth, feels hella weird... i can't get it out!

ok, now that we have that settled.... Those plants all look the same ! :)
except the PI.. wow didn't know she was so DARK!)

Hahahaha lol bon apetite, as the french would say. :D

funny, i thought the same thing when i last looked, they all look very similar, except for that dark one and the ones right on the left. but they sire look dank as heck, lol.

G

Hella- Do you have a seperate res for each table? Or one big one? Could you fill me in on what size pump and how high the water level gets? Also are they regular pots or do they have a net bottom. Thanks, sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to learn. peace

Hella Fella

each pair of tables share a 50 gal res.... 633GPH pumps, flood table in about 6 miinutes, water gets a high as the table will allow without flooding.... 3gals are mesh bottom, perfet pots have a bunch exta holes drilled in them for root growth....

G

Thanks! If I remember correctly you flood twice a day? How often do you change the res? What nutes do you use? Thanks again.

Hella Fella said:
Nah.....I don't sweat it....! This isn't "MY THREAD" it's the world's..... I just tend to post here alot... ;)

I thought this was Human Nature's thread and Hella Fella just continued on with it since his growroom is much like HNs'. :chin:

Anyway, the plants look lovely. I've got so much to learn. :pointlaug

Hella Fella

nope, 6 times....every other hour, lights on.... Res, about every 10 days.... Cutting Edge Solutions....

I was Human Nature....then got banned for having a differing opinion... *shhhhh*
That was just my "cover" for turning back up on here... ;)

Hella Fella

Sad But true..... I just realized that my dehimidifier has broken.... Being that its only on when the lights are off, it took me longer then usual to notice this... Sor this reason and other of course theres a nasty *i think* PM breakout going on... Its gettin too close to pickin time for me to feel ok about spraying them down with a fungicide, so I'm thinking I'm just gonna ride it out, unless y'all think I'm crazy mebbe...

The SSH is taking the brunt of it, while right next door, the [i guess] more PM resistant Purple Urple shows barely a sign of it! Interesting....

Live and learn, this won't happen again next time that's for sure!!
15833DSC08033.JPG

15833DSC08030.JPG

15833DSC08026.JPG

G

Ouch dude. That sucks. A sulfur burner a few times in early flower will clear that up if you can keep it from stinking up the house. I've noticed that the Urkle and GDP are much more resistant to PM than most plants too. Anyways you still look like you'll have a good harvest. Keep us posted.

Germanator

Sorry to hear about the dehumidifier problem, but you live and learn right? And, how much fun would it be if there were nothing to fix?

Looks like you are about 2 weeks ahead of me, as far as harvests go...and about 6 X more happy for it! Great garden man, keep it up.

Germ

B

bonecarver_OG

had thoughts of moving ur thread to the coco forum? u got lots of knowledge to share :D

u can use H2o2 misting it on the leafs to controll the funghi - shouldnt affect flavour at all - i heard of ppl washing their nugs with it if they are mouldy :D

peace :D

somoz

Veteran
eh, what can ya do.....sometimes its tough to catch things especially when it involves a lights off device.......lookin pretty nice regardless.........there's always more room in the bubble bags bro! lookin forward to seein ya finish these off

laer on
moz

Hella Fella

The leaves are the only things that are "moldy", not the nugs! C'mon, YOU should know this! Were not talking budrot Mr. Critical.... that was Happy Hipsters, Humboldt Hippie's game....

No PM in bubble bags....that's icky.... The Pm is only on fan leaves...and all that gets seperated in a "rough trim" from the sugar leaves anyway.... Oil will be made....