What's new

Non lethal weapons and protection

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have items you can buy like those mini canons those shoot small balls. Im sure would kill ya if ya got hit by it. Those are considered firearms?

nomaad

Veteran
If somebody can get thru my system without warning me early enough to get the drop on em, they are a ninja... so I was fucked from the outset. If i saw a clan of ninja stealthily invading my space, i would maybe leave the house. but they would be unlikely to trip my alarms... you know, being ninjas and all.

as most rippers around here are punkass kids and tweakers, my entire security system is designed to have the drop on them before they even know they have been detected. my bed is 3 feet away from a concealed firing position that owns the entire garden. There is another less-than-lethally armed person at the other side of the garden to flank them. position beats firepower (within reason) any day of the week. I am not getting ripped.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
They have items you can buy like those mini canons those shoot small balls. Im sure would kill ya if ya got hit by it. Those are considered firearms?

Yup!! Muskets too!! I spent many years on Parole...and have seen ppl get a violation for a Firearm for non-working antique guns hanging over their fireplace-- The Law looks at a firearm in a very strict manner....in some States, a BB Gun is even included--